Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence (157 Views)

What Are The Things You Consider Before Moving To A New Place Of Residence? / Affordable Lands Forsale In Choice Areas / List Of Prime Lands In Choice Locations Of Ibadan For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence by Grateman123: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
For those familiar with Lagos please advice me. I am torn between renting a self contain apartment in lekki or renting a 2 bedroom flat at the mainland, (specifically agege)given that both go for about the same cost. The environments and facilities are far apart as the 2 bedroom flat is more else located in a slum while the other environment is serene. I would like to know which is more important the environment or the size. Thanks
Re: Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence by Obakashdee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Grateman123:
For those familiar with Lagos please advice me. I am torn between renting a self contain apartment in lekki or renting a 2 bedroom flat at the mainland, (specifically agege)given that both go for about the same cost. The environments and facilities are far apart as the 2 bedroom flat is more else located in a slum while the other environment is serene. I would like to know which is more important the environment or the size. Thanks

I don’t even understand the op, abeg how much be the rent
Re: Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence by geeworld1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Depends on how accessible the place is to your place of work, but if you work from home you can go for the the most comfortable one

1 Like

Re: Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence by Grateman123: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Thanks for your advice. The lekki apartment is 550,000 per anum but just a room, kitchen and toilet well equipped, secured estate. The 2 bedroom flat is 450k but without a fence and a very average neighborhood
Re: Location Or Cost, Which Is More Important In Choice Of Residence by Grateman123: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Also, I work from home

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / For Sale Bungalow On 60 By 60 Of Land Good Location In A Good Environ / House For Sale In Victoria Island Lagos Luxury 4bedrooms Terrace Duplex +bq+pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.