Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] (651 Views)

Peter Obi Flops, Says Eastern Governors Formed ESN (Video) / Biafra:open Letter To The ICC And The UN / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ekene Mu Unu,Umu Dike, Umu Nwoke Dika Agu, I must personally commend you guys for the good job that you guys are doing because I know who you are facing and I know it is not easy to face the Fulanis and the Nigerian army and the Nigerian police and then face the Abuja and Lagos Igbos, we know they are efulefus, so I commend you and I say May the gods of the land continue to protect you all and may the gods continue to give you the strength to carry on and victory is close, be strong because without you guys Fulanis would have been killing our mothers in their farms. remember if you die as an ESN member you die as a warrior and not as an armed robber and the Igbos would forever be grateful to you and in fact, there would be a monument for ESN fighters that have died fighting for Biafran freedom.

We are following the kanus case and you must be ready to stop the flow of oil and gas from Igbo land[5igbo states] and let me remind you that all ESN members have an automatic spot in the Biafran army and you would be well paid,so please don't allow any politician deceive you,those arrested would be assisted with lawyers and stipend paid to their families and remember freedom fighting is not a mercenary job,if you want to get rich leave now

Please o, our gallant warriors I know it might be hard to follow the news and politics because we know there are no phones in the camps because the Fulanis might track them, but I need to draw your attention to the fact that Fulanis are planning to start stealing gas from the southeast and especially IMO state and that was why they installed a supreme Court governor hopeless Uzoadinma to perfect their plan.

Please my warriors you must not allow this to happen, you must defend our gas because that is our future, we must not be like the Niger delta where they have stolen their oil and made them the poverty capital of Africa, please you must make a statement now and warn them to stay away from our gas, I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/warning-to-companies-trying-to-steal warning them and warning any leader and youth leader that supports the stealing of our gas.

We must not back down or else we would become like the Niger delta the gas is our life and our hope for Biafra and we must not let these Fulanis steal them, I hope you issue a statement soon warning Fulanis to stay away from gas in Igbo land and remember Zamfara gold is used for the Zamfara people so igbo gas must be used for the Igbo people and thank you and may the gods of our land keep on protecting you all, ise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh21aTe07I

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraopen-letter-to-eastern-security

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by Commentor: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why can't you guys target Ariaria Market?
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Commentor:
Why can't you guys target Ariaria Market?

shut up ESN are not terrorist like boko haram that kill women and kids,esn was formed to protect us against fulani killers from mali

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by Commentor: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:

shut up ESN are not terrorist like boko haram that kill women and kids,esn was formed to protect us against fulani killers from mali

Since their formation, how many Fulanis have they arrested?

Conversely, how many Saboteurs have they apprehended, killed and chopped their deeks off?
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Commentor:

Since their formation, how many Fulanis have they arrested?

Conversely, how many Saboteurs have they apprehended, killed and chopped their deeks off?

they are not savages like you and as i told you they dont kill they only defend
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by Commentor: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
fozapi:

they are not savages like you and as i told you they dont kill they only defend

In other words, they are a lame group.
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Commentor:

In other words, they are a lame group.

say whatever you like
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
in esn we trust
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Gibberish!

You did not add that they will die in tens!

I pity the wretched foot soldiers who never had anything working for them initially, and could easily be fooled by a hunch-back dwarf who was packaged into Nigeria in a box!

Taking advantage of peoples poverty to send them to their early grave...... What fvcking Biafran Army you promise them? Why not put them on monthly salary knowing they have families and dependents? Do you have insurance for them if they get killed or injured?

Your lots are just so stupid! Excessive carbohydrate intake as diminished every chances of sensible communication. Y`all just be spewing jargons across the internet.
Re: Biafra: Open Letter To Eastern Security Network Esn[video] by fozapi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Gibberish!

You did not add that they will die in tens!

I pity the wretched foot soldiers who never had anything working for them initially, and could easily be fooled by a hunch-back dwarf who was packaged into Nigeria in a box!

Taking advantage of peoples poverty to send them to their early grave...... What fvcking Biafran Army you promise them? Why not put them on monthly salary knowing they have families and dependents? Do you have insurance for them if they get killed or injured?

Your lots are just so stupid! Excessive carbohydrate intake as diminished every chances of sensible communication. Y`all just be spewing jargons across the internet.

Trash ewu do you think they are not paid and some are volunteers,now get lost,it is called freedom fighting and not mercenary

(1) (Reply)

YORUBA NATION: Int'l Criminal Court Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho Petition / Néo-colonialism The Major Reason Why The West Never Supports Biafra. / Transporter Caught In The Act Stealing Street Light Cables In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.