Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,805 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Investor-distributorship In Herbal Medicine Needed :- - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor-distributorship In Herbal Medicine Needed :- (233 Views)

Multistream TM LTD: JINJA Herbal Extracts / Invest In Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Business / Distributorship- The Hidden Money Making/ Investment Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor-distributorship In Herbal Medicine Needed :- by iyofason: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ok, I produce the herbal medicine, package and label in your name if you want, and you take delivery at an agreed price. Your investment in it will be providing capital for production, representing upfront payment for goods.

Herbal medicine not limited to the below :-
1) Malerial-typhoid
2) blood cleanser that cleanses the system of all impurities/diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, boil, measles, poses, witlow, toothache, waist pain, ulcer, cough, etc, irrespective of the state of infection.
3) Man-power:- its boostes physical stamina, sperm production, turgidity and longevity of erection.

(Products can be in liquid or powder form)

Respond here if you are who I am looking to partner in helping to ameliorate people's ailments utilising the gift of God in me. Lack of capital had constrained this project of love for long. Thank you.
Re: Investor-distributorship In Herbal Medicine Needed :- by Seniorwriter(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
iyofason:
Ok, I produce the herbal medicine, packaged and labelled in your name if you want, and you take delivery at an agreed price and sell. Your investment in it will be providing capital for production, representing upfront payment for goods.

Herbal medicine not limited to the below :-
1) Malerial Malaria typhoid
2) blood cleanser that cleanses the system of all impurities/diseases such as gonorrhea, syphilis, boil, measles, poses, witlow, toothache, waist pain, ulcer, cough, etc, irrespective of the state of infection.
3) Man-power, its boostes physical stamina, sperm production, turgidity and longevity of erection.

(Products can be in liquid or powder form)

Respond here if you are who I am looking to partner in helping to ameliorate people's ailments utilisig the gift of God me. Lack of capital had constraind this project of love. Thanks

@OP you need to do a proper grammar editing and some correction of some sort to your write up.
Howbeit contact me for Online sales leads deal that can secure you @least sales boost of close to 10,000 online buyers.
If you also need someone to manage your online sales for a token then quote me.

As regards raising funds the easiest way to do such is by creating a good sales portfolio to present to angel investors.
Other ways is by crowdfunding and distributors investment.
BTW kindly make the spellings corrections to your post as I've crossed them out.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Investor-distributorship In Herbal Medicine Needed :- by iyofason: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=Seniorwriter post=103604803]

@OP you need to do a proper grammar editing and some correction of some sort to your write up.
Howbeit contact me for Online sales leads deal that can secure you @least sales boost of close to 10,000 online buyers.
If you also need someone to manage your online sales for a token then quote me.

@Seniorwriter

Thanks. I need to produce the herbal medicine and that involves capital that I presently lack. So what do you advice ?

(1) (Reply)

What I Found On Youtube: Trading Forex With Round Number / Who Can Setup A Cash App Account For Me / How To Become A Forex Trader & Build An FX Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.