Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Check This Out If You Want To Learn Social Media Marketing, OFFER ENDS TONIGHT - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Check This Out If You Want To Learn Social Media Marketing, OFFER ENDS TONIGHT (264 Views)

10 Things To Note As Camp Ends Today For 2023 Batch B Stream 2 / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities / NYSC Online Registration Portal Opens Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out If You Want To Learn Social Media Marketing, OFFER ENDS TONIGHT by Arero: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hey guys��‍♀️��‍♂️,

If you have been planning to be a graphics designer (WITHOUT A LAPTOP) or a social media manager (WITH A GRAPHICS DESIGN SKILL),

If you intend to learn simple graphics using your phone, Canva gives you the opportunity to explore.

Now, I'm not talking about using templates (everybody literally knows how to use template in canva�)

So this bootcamp is going to show you;
1. How to create graphics from scratch.

2. How to easily create graphics using your phone.

3. Teach you graphics design basics and what will make you different from every Canva user

4. At the end of the course, you get a Canva hack e-book compiled by me.

5. You also get a certification from the Digital Porsche Academy

Having worked as a Digital Marketing Team Lead for over a year, this skill has put me at an edge over time as I can make beautiful designs and animations using just my phone.

So tell me, what do you think?

Registration ends by 12 noon tomorrow�.

JOIN my friend as she unleashes all you need to know about Canva to KICK-START your skills . (You could never had attended a better Canva bootcamp)

https:///message/3L3ARTODM3I5A1

Or send a WhatsApp message to; 08060994692

- 2 weeks
- Certification Inclusive
- A Free Canva Hack E-book�

Registration ends July 12th, 12 noon. Hurry now!

(1) (Reply)

If You Intend To Share A Room With Someone During NYSC Or On Campus, DM / Harness, Celebrate The Strength In Our Cultural Diversity - Shokpeka / Best PPA For Nysc Medical Doctors In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.