Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? (276 Views)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by Ademola47(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ordinarily, it takes me about 3-5 minutes to take my bath. But if I am to use the toilet as well, I use up to 10 minutes.

I was shocked when I saw a close aunty spent about 1 hour in the bathroom. I also have a friend that spends close to 30 minutes.

What about you?

Soapy guys, please stay off the thread.

Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by WiszyFraud: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lmao..
I wonder what these women really do in the bathroom for that long undecided

If guys stay a little bit long in the bathroom, you’ll start hearing them saying things like “he baths like a woman”

lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by donbachi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
10mins brushing my mouth, tongue in particular.5mins bathing.

Total 15mins.
Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by Cnach: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Two places I can spend a whole day if left alone are bathroom and swimming pool
I feel heaven
Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
15 minutes at most cos I got to shit patiently first of all
Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by Conner44: 12:43am On Jul 12, 2021
donbachi:
10mins brushing my mouth, tongue in particular.5mins bathing.

Total 15mins.

wow, like for real? 10 mins only on your mouth?

i nor understand abeg, na say your get serious mouth odor? why especially your tongue? e get wetin you dey usually suck/lick every night before you sleep? you dey drink vinegar? you like lick sawa lime?

nor vex abeg, na question i just ask oh
Re: How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? by PoliticalAnalys: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ademola47:
Ordinarily, it takes me about 3-5 minutes to take my bath. But if I am to use the toilet as well, I use up to 10 minutes.

I was shocked when I saw a close aunty spent about 1 hour in the bathroom. I also have a friend that spends close to 30 minutes.

What about you?

Soapy guys, please stay off the thread.

At most, like 15 minutes

(1) (Reply)

12 Smart Psychology Ways To Overcome Procrastination / WHAT REALLY TRANSPIRED BETWEEN ABBA KYARI AND HUSHPUPPI AND THE FBI / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.