Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (119 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

Then he prayed, "O LORD, God of my master Abraham, give me success today, and show kindness to my master Abraham. Genesis 24:12 KJV

Pray this...

I speak to every good dream, projects that I could not accomplish in the first half of the year, tonight I receive the grace of speed to accomplish them successfully in Jesus name, no more delays, every obstacle is removed and the name of God is exalted in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Laws Of The Land So The Lions Won't Kill You / Devotion: Remember Your First Love. Click Link. / I Warned About This ‘evil’ Government In 2015 - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.