Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) (350 Views)

Download The Hitman’s Wife’s Full Movie MP4 Video / ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard 2’ Set For Release In Late August 2020 / The Hitman's Bodyguard 2017 Official Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by MIss9jaGossip: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
So this got me thinking we all know the hitman will have a third sequel but the question is what will it be called

we have 1st sequel
The Hitman’s Bodyguard

2nd sequel
Hitman's Wife’s Bodyguard

3rd Sequel am guessing
The HItman son Hitman Bodyguard

what do you think??
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Love this movie
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by MIss9jaGossip: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
big time fa we go wait for the 3.
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
I love that movie, especially the way the love songs by Lionel Richie (hello,is it me you are looking for) and Michael Bolton's I wanna know what love is
Samuel A Jackson won't kill me
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by MIss9jaGossip: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
engrchykae:
I love that movie, especially the way the love songs by Lionel Richie (hello,is it me you are looking for) and Michael Bolton's I wanna know what love is
Samuel A Jackson won't kill me
like i had no idea it was Lionel Richie song
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
MIss9jaGossip:

like i had no idea it was Lionel Richie song
they made use of great love songs in the movie especially part one.
I love the anger of his wife and how she speaks Spanish when angry.
She refers to Darius as mi KUKA raja.
Her unkillable mudafuka husband
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by MIss9jaGossip: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
engrchykae:
they made use of great love songs in the movie especially part one.
I love the anger of his wife and how she speaks Spanish when angry.
She refers to Darius as mi KUKA raja.
Her unkillable mudafuka husband

remember the end part like ( you are now our son)

What tha Bleep?
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
MIss9jaGossip:

remember the end part like ( you are now our son)

What tha Bleep?
that woman is crazy, remember when she was telling the bodyguard in a public place how she and Darius have bleeped hard,slow ,gentle and yet she is not pregnant.
Then she said,I think my pussy is too tight,and she didn't mind that rev sisters were nearby listening.
Re: Only For Fans (the Hitman Bodyguard) by MIss9jaGossip: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
engrchykae:
that woman is crazy, remember when she was telling the bodyguard in a public place how she and Darius have bleeped hard,slow ,gentle and yet she is not pregnant.
Then she said,I think my pussy is too tight,and she didn't mind that rev sisters were nearby listening.

i totally that scene and Darius was okay with her talking

(1) (Reply)

Video: White Money Wins BBNAIJA Season 6, See Breakdown Of N90 / Mermaid Snake Turn To Beautiful Damsel To Fulfill Her Lust / Bbnaija Season 7: Chichi, Phyna, Llebaye And Chomzy Fight Over Groovy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.