Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) (46905 Views)

Victory Gbakara Wins Nigerian Idol S8 / Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by evioke(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congrat Kingdom, my Niger Delta broda, keep the flag flying.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Emedu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
He doesn't look like a winner, more like a yoruba demon or conductor, the other guy francis" could have been a better more presentable winner sad

Merit over appearance!

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Iamdboss: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congrats Kingdom...

Though Francis is the better man for the title but since it is voting... People can vote out of pity same way we voted Buhari.

It's a real same that Francis did not win this. The guy understand music a lot

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
ImpregnaTor:

He doesn't look like a winner, more like a yoruba demon or conductor,the other guy francis" could have been a better more presentable winner sad
I'm 100% sure that you don't look like someone who can make it in life but then pray to God for GRACE because only that makes a NOBODY a SOMEBODY wink

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Acidosis:

Grammy levels boy. He's gone too global now for any local witch to stop the growth. Wish him well and stop projecting Una failures on people.

Efe this, Efe that, Laycon this, Laycon that. Meanwhile, your own life no even get bearing.

Even the Efe you evil people use as an example of a failure has been in Texas enjoying his life.
I think you have a huge brain malfunction.
Because I love music, I watched your clip and I'm not satisfied.
Why do you have a problem with my opinion.
You can't force your fav in my throat besides I haven't wished anyone ills
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Acidosis:

Let me add to your agony grin

Useless illiterates like you do too much. Laycon this, Laycon that. Negative people like you always have one evil and negative things to say about everybody while your own life is a complete mess.

Na why Burna no too rate una. Wicked unaccomplished failures.
grin that Grammy posted your fave
Doesn't mean he got an actual trophy.
These yoruba people sef undecided
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Emedu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Iamdboss:
Congrats Kingdom...

Though Francis is the better man for the title but since it is voting... People can vote out of pity same way we voted Buhari.

It's a real same that Francis did not win this. The guy understand music a lot

Your poor opinion!
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by 4tomandchi: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
So many were routine for Francis but I told them Kingdom was going to win. He is the only talent that showed growth and maturity during the show.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by tonididdy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
DSC7:

You dey mind the guy?

He take style dey hype laycon wey him music career don die since last year......
I regret watching that clip because now I come dey see kingdom like usher raymond. grin
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by PussyKing(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Romanoff:
Congrats to him.

I wanted Francis to win.

Then you don't know what singing and music is all about

Or maybe you didn't follow up the show
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by tonididdy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
PussyKing:

Then you don't know what singing and music is all about

Or maybe you didn't follow up the show
Relax man.
Respect people's opinions.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Psady(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
He doesn't look like a winner, more like a yoruba demon or conductor, the other guy francis" could have been a better more presentable winner sad
Pray for grace then u know wassup, its not just look or swag at times, if grace works for you just forget u go climb taller ladders, just ask around, not just being religious, it's life, just some kind of unexplainable forces.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
tonididdy:

I think you have a huge brain malfunction.
Because I love music, I watched your clip and I'm not satisfied.
Why do you have a problem with my opinion.
You can't force your fav in my throat besides I haven't wished anyone ills

You don't like a song means you have to condemn an artiste? This is why I said you people do too much. Essence is probably the biggest afrobeat song currently but I don't like the song. Should I because of my opinion about a song speak ill of Wizkid or Tems?

You see, my opinion don't count cos certain people have certified Essence. Same way, you should wrap your opinion in a piece of paper and digest it properly cos Grammys fvck with the song too much they had to post 3 solid times on Twitter, official website, IG, and other social media platforms. And yeah, that's Laycon, the same Laycon you all said will fail like the Efe that is currently making music and enjoying his life in Texas.

Toxic buffalo! I won't be responding to you anymore. How can someone be making huge achievements and all that's in your heads is how bad you want him to fail so you can say "I said so"? You buffalos are demons in human skin!

5 Likes

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by eulogy: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
11 is the code! Contestant no. 11 won on 11! Kingdom tight pas bra.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by adelaja70(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ghostlander:
Tor!
Na wetin lakoon abi na lagoon suppose compete be this but cos he gat no talent he kuku go BBN go garner pity for himself.

Talent, zero.
Better song, zero.
Hit, zero.

Mtchewww.
Blocked head.. What have you done with your life? No go hustle make your life better... Siddon dia and be hating on somebody that can feed you without collecting change.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by tonididdy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Acidosis:

Essence is probably the biggest afrobeat song currently but I don't like the song.
I give up on you >
GN
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Adakintroy: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
He good to get something weh de occupy you.

When you do you go know why most people thinks this shows are rubbish.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by friendl: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations,l have always voted for him
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Iamdboss: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Emedu:

Your poor opinion!

What make your own opinion better?
U need to understand the word "opinion" itself
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by piagetskinner(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
I don’t watch the show… but congrats anyway
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Benwallt(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
This kiNd of show produced that propagandist DJ repressive Shit(switch)
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by rapheal5(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
there's nothing like presentable here, we are talking about talent and voice..
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by philisto: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
format9798:
Kingdom Kroseide has emerged as the WINNER of the Nigerian Idol season 6 competition. Kingdom battled it out with Francis Atela for the much-coveted title of the Nigerian Idol.

The grand prize for the competition includes a cash prize of N30 million, a brand new SUV, 6 track EP recording deal, 3 music videos included, an all-expense-paid trip to Seychelles, and a weekend getaway to Dubai for 2.

Other gifts for the winner include a wide range of Tecno products, Bigi branded refrigerator plus 1 year of Bigi drinks, and a DSTV explora fully installed with premium subscription for 12. Well done brother. The sky is indeed your limit.
madam please give me one bottle of big stout
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by bosman4u: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Ghostlander:
Tor!
Na wetin lakoon abi na lagoon suppose compete be this but cos he gat no talent he kuku go BBN go garner pity for himself.

Talent, zero.
Better song, zero.
Hit, zero.

Mtchewww.

Na hatred and bitterness go kill you.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by streetsoldier1(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
Congratulations
Though I started watching this show last week.. his performance today was lit.
Well deserved

Meanwhile, Am an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers... Suitable for exports. My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries

i need soya and groundnut
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by hopily(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulation to yet another great son of Ijaw land and Bayelsa State you have done us proud
format9798:
Kingdom Kroseide has emerged as the WINNER of the Nigerian Idol season 6 competition. Kingdom battled it out with Francis Atela for the much-coveted title of the Nigerian Idol.

The grand prize for the competition includes a cash prize of N30 million, a brand new SUV, 6 track EP recording deal, 3 music videos included, an all-expense-paid trip to Seychelles, and a weekend getaway to Dubai for 2.

Other gifts for the winner include a wide range of Tecno products, Bigi branded refrigerator plus 1 year of Bigi drinks, and a DSTV explora fully installed with premium subscription for 12. Well done brother. The sky is indeed your limit.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Emedu(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Iamdboss:

What make your own opinion better?
U need to understand the word "opinion" itself

This is what I mean brother. Your opinion is weak and unacceptable!

Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by maureensylvia(f): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2021
streetsoldier1:

i need soya and groundnut

Alright sir, Chat me up on 08099495483
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by timchogon81: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations kingdom
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Rimsd(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Romanoff:
Congrats to him.

I wanted Francis to win.

You wanted?

Thank goodness you're not among the judges if not Hehehehe grin
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by Tonytonex(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
format9798:

Please where is he from? State of origin. I'm having an argument with a friend. Please someone should reply me.
Re: Kingdom Wins Nigerian Idol 2021 (Season 6) by MummyD2020(f): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
Congratulations
Though I started watching this show last week.. his performance today was lit.
Well deserved

Meanwhile, Am an Agro merchant based in Kano. I deal in Agro commodities which includes Rice, beans, maize, sorghum, Millet, Dried Ginger, Dried Tumeric, Dried Hibiscus flowers... Suitable for exports. My phone number is on my signature for more Enquiries

Nice job you are doing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / 11 Phenomenal Women Who Changed Nigerian Music Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.