Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death (1248 Views)

Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by saphiere(f): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigerian singer, Olanrewaju Fasasi, better known as Sound Sultan, while he was ill, announced on Instagram that people should celebrate him while he was alive, WonderTV Media reports.

Sound Sultan died on Sunday after a brave battle with throat cancer in the United States of America.

Sound Sultan’s last Instagram post is a song by fellow Nigerian artist, Patoranking, titled ‘Celebrate Me’.

The message of the song, in Pidgin English, is that people should be celebrated while alive instead of pretending to love them when they are gone.

The lyrics of the song go in part, “Celebrate me, now when I dey alive (now when I dey alive).

“Appreciate me, now when I dey alive (now when I dey alive)
“No be say when I leave this life, you go dey fake am for my wife.
“Celebrate me, now when I dey alive (now when I dey alive).
“Appreciate me, now when I dey alive (now when I dey alive).
“No be say when I leave this life, you go dey fake am for my back”

https://.com/nigerian-singer-sound-sultan-predicted-own-death/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by saphiere(f): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
R>I>P dear
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rip legend
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by Fahdiga(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
I will celebrate you my dear
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
If somebody catches cancer, I can predict his/her death too. Stage IV is a sure demise. He didn't predict anything. He only subtly announced the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by IgweOfNnewi: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by HellAnus: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
How is that line predicting his death?? Everyone will die one day, so he didn't predict any shit. Just like saying I predicted that tomorrow will come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by Righteousness2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
What a terrible loss,
Condolences to His Family and Loved ones.

As for Celebration and all that, I will rather be Mocked here on Earth by men and Women and Celebrated in Heaven. Than to be Celebrated and Loved here and thrown to the Lake of Fire..
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by Fahdiga(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
HellAnus:
How is that line predicting his death?? Everyone will die one day, so he didn't predict any shit. Just like saying I predicted that tomorrow will come
Just like saying you will die in the next two weeks
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
every dieing man knows they are dieing so i myself sees no prediction.

but that aside no one deserves to die early especially not by a disease like cancer.

RIP to the dead
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2021
His death is a great shock to us. May God forgive his shortcomings & give the bereaved, & Naija at large, the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

He was an epitome of love & non-tribalism. I can say that after his family, Naija came second to him - his patriotism was as clear as a crystal. He was a good role model to the young & brilliant minds in the music industry. His death deserves a national condolence.

Ààjò 'ò dàbi ilé, kò dàbi ilé,,,,,(it's a pity you had to be laid to rest in another land). Please do not turn in your grave, heavenly home is all that matters.
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by pretydiva(f): 3:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Still looking for how he predicted his own death undecided
Re: Nigerian Singer, Sound Sultan Predicted Own Death by HellAnus: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 2 broken

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 1

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary / Destiny Etiko Finally Spick Out What Happened Between Chinenye And Her / Drake Once Wore Prosthetic Makeup To Disguise Himself As An “old Man”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.