Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Become A Land Owner With 13k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Become A Land Owner With 13k (183 Views)

Be A Land Owner With 750,000 / BECOME A HOUSE OWNER with 6M OUTRIGHT in AJAH,LEKKI. No Hidden Charges / Be A Land Owner With 1m At Urban Prime One, Abraham Adesayan.. With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Land Owner With 13k by Drhay: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hi naira land family....

While I just got a new job at Adron homes, I wish to share this information to you.

You can own a plot of land at any Adron estate with 20-50k deposit with a payment plan of 6month to 36month (3years)..

I will send pictures soon...

Physical site inspection, deed of assignment, official purchase invoice, purchase reciept, contract of sale and provisional letter of allocation will be given !!!

DM me for more information and how to go about it
Re: Become A Land Owner With 13k by Drhay: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dropping pictures

Re: Become A Land Owner With 13k by Drhay: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Here

(1) (Reply)

New And Unique Mordern Wall Frames And Canvasses / House Painting Project / Find Beautiful Coworking Spaces In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.