Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO (3688 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Biafran4life:
I don't owe you that.google is your friend.Search for acclaimed ipob members mascared in a field in enugu and you will see enough pics as long as you whr not born yesterday..This happened before the coming of ESN.It happened on 23 August 2020.Or is fake news

In a field doing what na. Protesting against government order. Which some protest are always violent which u guys always deny. U said people who dont believe in Nigeria were killed and I say prove to me where someone who just expresses his disbelief in Nigeria was killed and you've been beating around the bush

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:07am On Jul 12, 2021
History555:

U mean esn was in existence last year that he had to report them. So esn attack bishop chijoke and still asked him if he is lgbo. Oga is chijoke a yoruba name. Your story don miss road

It was BSS doing all these which later metamorphosed to Volunteer force

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by NGpatriot: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
Biafran4life:
,You think I care about the rubbish you write or the propaganda your fulani stooge grant as interview.The rubbish about we killing innocent igbos or burning town.which town.Have you lived in any Igbo state.I have lived in most state in the north and visited all northern state and have the names on the back of my Palm.Had many northern friends to university and business level .Though I have done the needful and dislinked all in my lives because they are all the same. I know the north ,like the palm of my hand.The buhari resentment about the igbos is in every hausa/fulani man.Ask anyone who new him in kaduna with that his black Prado jeep.A northern friend once told me in shame, katsina state when we went on business trip to buy beans in hausa language.He said no matter the love you have for your chicken when it is time to slaughter it you don't hold back.
I was in birin kebbi,kebbi state for a northern friend marriage.When he was making introduction.Do you know how he introduced me in hausa language and I laughed.He introduced the others as the true sons with an outcast among them since I was the only Igbo friend that followed him for the marriage.I believed then in this rubbish called one Nigeria and him being my close friend in the university.I now know better coming back to my people and what I witnessed in North after many yrs.Let me repeat it no northerner can ever love you than your fellow ipob.The only love they have for you is just to continue this injustice called one Nigeria because it is benefiting them the most
[/s]

The same rettarded nonsense, what's Kebbi or what happened in Kaduna or some meaningless and irrelevant outcast rubbish got to do with igbo people slaughtering other igbo people right there in the SE. ?

Keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to talk about..

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by HRMK: 5:22am On Jul 12, 2021
how many igbos has kanu killed?those that kill by the sword shall die by the sword!simple arithmetic!!
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by History555: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It was BSS doing all these which later metamorphosed to Volunteer force

Which bss. The one that died after kanu fled in 2017 or the one that you formed. Your story is fake. Your bishop chijoke is trying to advertise his church. By the way how did such a young man of a new church bcom a bishop.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Eteka1(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2021
IPOB is a TERROR organisation. Simple
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Investigative:
Hahahahhahaha If igbo have time for all this saboteurs Not even battalions of Boko haram bandit can save you, Just as you are hiding now
Igbos are not killers
make una continue killing unasefs in imo state.
Igbos are fully now same as boko harams
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Investigative:

Brave man
So when are coming down to onitsha
Let’s fix a date

Go back To your state, omambala are not killers

go back to your state oo

ipob murderers
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Omoslim26:
Jesus Christ,is dis not how Igboland ended up breeding trouble in the name of self determination ��.

Which igboland.....abeggg

Imo people are busy killing themselves over one fictitious biafra and u are here using igbo as execuse

the biafra nonsense has eaten deep there-Imo, abia and ebonyi.

People should avoid any biafra apologist from these places, they are becoming increasingly dangerous
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by murphyibiam15(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Jman06:
Attacking and killing people who have contrary opinions about Biafra will rather hinder the actualization of Biafra!

If a referendum is to take place today, I doubt those people whose fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, uncles, in-laws etc have been killed by ESN/IPOB will ever vote in support of Biafra's cessation.
Secession
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by WHOYOUUU: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Investigative:
Udele no one have time for judas
He will surely commit suicide

What is the difference between ipob and bokoharam now? Bokoharam kills those who speak against them and disbelieve their idiology
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by blackmantis: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Remember this man is not a Saboteur o. This man only said he doesn't believe. Only.

The ipob are not fighting for freedom but domination.
They don't tolerate dissenting views. I will not be surprised if they are not already extorting people today in the name of support for ipob and any who does not is termed a saboteur.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Omoslim26: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igboland.....abeggg

Imo people are busy killing themselves over one fictitious biafra and u are here using igbo as execuse

the biafra nonsense has eaten deep there-Imo, abia and ebonyi.

People should avoid any biafra apologist from these places, they are becoming increasingly dangerous

Looking for my mouth abi��.
I will not indulge you�.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Chimaraymond455: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
propaganda!! Propaganda!!! against the igbos and the yorubas, from foolanis/hausas) Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas and other tribes so that it will look as if igbo hate everyone,, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbos. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to be find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igbo hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos. All this we south south na them, all this we Niger delta na them, this foolanis hate the southern unity, their greatest fear is igbos, same foolanis attached themselves to Hausa, kanuri, and other tribes in the north, but here in the south they are trying everything humanly possible to divide them, tag everyone who is trying to unite the south attache by force, unity beggars, especially when igbos want to unite with their kit and kin outside s-east. they are now angry because the Yoruba and igbo have realized their past mistakes.......
WE MUST CONTINUE::!!!
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Jman06(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Secession
Thanks for the correction
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Is this what Biafra is going to turn into?
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:
Is this what Biafra is going to turn into?

----
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

Are you going to keep quoting every single post I put up here?

That's not the way to go about it.

First, you dared me to put more effort into my imagination of what could be wrong with your initial post that didn't reveal anything.

Then, you refused to let us know how it is that you couldn't get help for her over there.

I do believe that the lady is less worried about being embarrassed about her condition than getting real help.

Haven said that, I do acknowledge that I might have gone overboard by insinuating that you might be a kidnapper. My sincere apologies for that.

Hence, I do call on Seun Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to use their good office to restore your page and let's find a way of helping that lady reconnect with her family members.

Here are some helpful tips that may go a long way

1. I think you should post her on your Instagram page with a little background of how you met her and maybe without revealing the nature of her sickness, hint that she's very ill. Then tag people like Abike Dabiru, Tunde Ednut, Instablog9ja, etc.

2. Have you tried contacting the Nigerian embassy in Ghana? I believe they should have their phone numbers displayed on their website.

3. Are there other Nigerians, specifically Yorubas in your area who might also come forward to help?

4. Locate the nearest Catholic Church in Ghana and ask their St Vincent de Paul association for help.

5... If I think of more, I'll let you know.

My apologies once again.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

Are you going to keep quoting every single post I put up here?

That's not the way to go about it.

First, you dared me to put more effort into my imagination of what could be wrong with your initial post that didn't reveal anything.

Then, you refused to let us know how it is that you couldn't get help for her over there.

I do believe that the lady is less worried about being embarrassed about her condition than getting real help.

Haven said that, I do acknowledge that I might have gone overboard by insinuating that you might be a kidnapper. My sincere apologies for that.

Hence, I do call on Seun Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to use their good office to restore your page and let's find a way of helping that lady reconnect with her family members.

Here are some helpful tips that may go a long way

1. I think you should post her on your Instagram page with a little background of how you met her and maybe without revealing the nature of her sickness, hint that she's very ill. Then tag people like Abike Dabiru, Tunde Ednut, Instablog9ja, etc.

2. Have you tried contacting the Nigerian embassy in Ghana? I believe they should have their phone numbers displayed on their website.

3. Are there other Nigerians, specifically Yorubas in your area who might also come forward to help?

4. Locate the nearest Catholic Church in Ghana and ask their St Vincent de Paul association for help.

5... If I think of more, I'll let you know.

My apologies once again.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

You are right and that was thoughtless of me.

Do forgive me.

So, here's a link to NIDCOM, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission.

https://nidcom.gov.ng/contact-nidcom/

You can call them, email them or even have a live chat with them where you can reveal everything about the lady that you can't do here.

Hopefully, they'll be able to help.

Please keep us updated here and kudos for standing up for a fellow citizen.

I'll message the supermods here to unban your moniker.

Just let me know if they have or not.

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

You are right and that was thoughtless of me.

Do forgive me.

So, here's a link to NIDCOM, Nigerians in Diaspora Commission.

https://nidcom.gov.ng/contact-nidcom/

You can call them, email them or even have a live chat with them where you can reveal everything about the lady that you can't do here.

Hopefully, they'll be able to help.

Please keep us updated here and kudos for standing up for a fellow citizen.

I'll message the supermods here to unban your moniker.

Just let me know if they have or not.

---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

It might be easier for Abike's office in Lagos to get across to her family.

Then also, there might be someone on Instagram who knows her. Don't forget to post her picture there too.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

It might be easier for Abike's office in Lagos to get across to her family.

Then also, there might be someone on Instagram who knows her. Don't forget to post her picture there too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

What's your other moniker, let me see if the mods will oblige me and unban it.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

Babylove44

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

Babylove44

Like you have some power here in nairaland ?? Dude don't play with me. I use to have big power in Nairaland when I lived abroad, then Mukina was petting me and granting me all my wish. Is mukina no more here? I don't do Nairaland again , you know.i am only here to find her family.

True, I don't have any power here, I just want to appeal to them mods to free your moniker. It's up to them though.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

I will run along and have my lunch before lunch break ends. I am at work please. Talk to you later.w

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

I will run along and have my lunch before lunch break ends. I am at work please. Talk to you later.w

Have a great day ahead.
Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Gentlegee40: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
TripleOh7:

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gentlegee40:

Please check your other moniker. It seems it has been released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: NNPP Collapses Structure Into APC / BREAKING: Governorship And State Houses Of Assembly Election May Not Hold / Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.