Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final (47346 Views)

Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel / Italian Players Celebrate EURO 2020 Final Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by dreu2fine(m): 3:40am On Jul 12, 2021
thedio:
Personally,this is the funniest moment during the final match between Italy and England. You can caption the picture. Giorgio Chiellini vs Bukayo Saka
Monkey come here where u de go
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Goldbw122(m): 3:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Come back we have a special discussion
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Cousin9999: 4:46am On Jul 12, 2021
So, the Italy players are g4y af basically. Italians do enjoy eggplant.
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Benwallt(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2021
festacman:
"Hey small boy, come here joor. No dey do gra gra for me!"

By the way, I am pissed that the white boys in English team who are older and more experienced lacked the cojones and shied away from taking penalties and now young black players Rashford (23), Sancho (21) and Saka (19) who stepped forward and missed penalties are now being racially abused by some shameless white English football fans.

Pure madness!

That's the difference between black and white. They know their capacity and wld shy away in order to avert causing pain but blacks wld see the same chance as opportunity to shine even when they know they can't achieve it. That's what make them different. They should abuse them till eternity, bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by bamasite2: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2021
MK fan spotted
Kilishihunter:
Get over here in Scorpion's voice
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Joromi1: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Come back joor!
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Afodot0022(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Come here.. You no dey respect elder
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard
For real cheesy cheesy

Abeg if this is fiction, I go use your assistance to write one wink wink smiley
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Ever8090: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Soldiers came to our compound yesterday to pack my neighbour’s properties in a big truck. They handcuffed my neighbor and started beating him mercilessly. No one could move near them or say a word. After they finished packing all his properties, they bundled my neighbor inside the truck and drove off. Even my landlady that he owed three years rent was dumbfounded. Luckily for my neighbor, His wife and kids were at his mum’s place. I just saw my neighbor’s close friend this morning and he said i shouldn’t tell anybody that my neighbor wanted to pack out without paying the rent owed, So he planned with a soldier friend of his to help him pack his load . Country hard
lol...in as much as this is for fun, my country people can do even more than this to escape such
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by PS712: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Your neighbour must be crafty. He acted smart script to get away from what he owes his landlady, but that debt remains indelible till he repays. Lots of us liked your post cause the story appears interesting, but he or his children may live to face the consequences of running away from his responsibility - karma!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Banter1(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Come here you little prick, you should be playing for your motherland.
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by psucc(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Ala adigi mma!
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Polynek(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Dix is very bad
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Juoflife1(f): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Where you dey run go, Will you come back here.
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Polynek(m): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Juoflife1:
Where you dey run go, Will you come back here.
Good morning
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Juoflife1(f): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Good morning
Polynek:
Good morning
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by thundafire: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
He is lucky Chiellini refuse to knock am,why he be wan carry old man run
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by topsam1(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2021
New meme......
thedio:
Personally,this is the funniest moment during the final match between Italy and England. You can caption the picture. Giorgio Chiellini vs Bukayo Saka
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Pluzzyy: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Orestino:
Wa n bi Saka
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Ayobami7(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:
Nigerians creating Force Majeure since the days of Abraham.
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by OGMEEKZY: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Werey were u Dy go
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by lawalmovichhhh: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2021
SHEY Ò WÒ WÈRÈY....we're u dey go
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Olasland: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Uncle was like " oboy come back here, you wan carry your papa run?"

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by suratwo62: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2021
toluxa1:

It is good you didn't tell anybody. If not somebody wuld have told that landlady who is on nairaland
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Reference(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Birikiti:
Espana '82 in replay.

Italy vs Brazil

The Italians so fouled the Brazilians, especially Zico, that it was a wonder no red card was issued.

At a point, Zico's jersey was pulled (just like Saka's) and torn! The ref came, tied up the jersey and waved play on.

Never really fancied the Italians from that day.

Same here. That match I think ranks in my top five most painful matches of all time. Absolutely loathed the Italian national team since then. They seem to have this uncanny ability to absolutely steal matches from favourites and better resourced teams with the famous bandit in the team.

By bandit I mean a player of no prior repute but on that given day takes the match by storm, blitz the opposing team and delivers the trophy. Paolo Rossi was such a player in 1982 and Salvatore 'Toto' Schillaci in 1990. Though this tournament was a team event another player on the fringes and one Roberto Mancini nearly tore his hair out about, Federico Chiesa almost became another bandido with scintillating plays right up to the finals against England.

You just love to hate Italy. They strive to win by ALL means, fair and foul and always punch above their pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Wordoftruth: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Gerova here
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by nigfooty: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Italy beat England in Penalty Shootout to win European Championship
https://www.nigfooty.com/2021/07/italy-beat-england-in-penalty-shootout.html
Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Edcene2010(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Contact us for borehole

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by hatakekakashi: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Benwallt:
That's the difference between black and white. They know their capacity and wld shy away in order to avert causing pain but blacks wld see the same chance as opportunity to shine even when they know they can't achieve it. That's what make them different. They should abuse them till eternity, bunch of fools.
Coaches choose pk takers not the players

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final by Meedon: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2021
grin

Thank you Mr. Chielini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Croatia Vs Morocco: FIFA World Cup 3rd Place Match: (2 - 1) On 17th Dec 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.