Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju (21505 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele / Breaking: List Of Senators Behind Failed Impeachment Attempt Revealed (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by adebwalex(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Disaster, complete Disaster.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
clarocuzioo:

stop lying, it wasn't lagos that decided his fate. even Ossibajo lost in his polling unit in the last election

Wèrè,go and read up on how Atiku bought all the delegates for convention in Lagos before Tinubu Amechi and Fashola saved him Lagos.
When you don't read there is no way you no go dey argue blindly
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
YoungLionken:

In defence because tinubu is Yoruba?

You lots accuse the Fulanis and Buhari of the very damn thing y'all are guilty of; tribalism!!

Your Yoruba people voted in numbers for Buhari, despite knowing the history of his misrule in 1983, simply because yemi osibago was his running mate. Now let the same vice president puppet intervene or better still, put a full stop to the serial slaughter of his fellows in the west by herdsman if he can do it.

You people will never learn, as mental slaves that you all are!

Mugu!!!

Yes we voted for him.
Yes we made Osinbajo his running mate the same way Peter obi was Atiku running mate.
You can accuse us of all sorts we don't care,we don't expect a blind man to see something good.
You Supreme leader has walked into the zoo and he has been caged,he will be here for a very long time.
If you are still in doubt check punishment for treasonable felony
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntonVince:

That's for the APC primaries.
There's zero chance of Tinubu winning a national election.

Na so una talk about Buhari during 2015 election, we go shock una again in 2023.
Hope you don go register
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Easternblood: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
So yorubas wan hijack the presidency come 2023 in the guise of southern presidency . Na only Yoruba and Fulani get Nigeria, okwa ya? Let no Yoruba person ever in his life or in the grave talk about northern hegemony, or Fulani killings or whatsoever. After all Fulanis their brothers are very proud of what they are doing. Nigerdeltans and Middle Beltans ,hope you can see all that is going on, no shakin. I rest my case
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by TEACHER4REAL(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Any party that front any politician rather than youth has planned to lose election cones 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by akdjr(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Don't be deceived by the media publications about Tinubu's health he's very fit and capable. That's how people talk about Buhari and the man look fit than I expected when I saw him in Lagos during railway commissioning
Grayoso:

He is the best man for the job. My only concern is his health which has to be very good for him to lead Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by bayelsaowei(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Grayoso:

Bro, pray God makes you a "failure" like Tinubu because your dishonesty indicates you will certainly be a failure in life since you cannot even accept fundamental and factual truth all others know.

Whatever Tinubu is, and whatever your reason for hating him, no objective or sane person can label him a failure.

If fact Tinubu, without question, is the most successful politician post our 1999 democracy with proven, outstanding and exemplary political/administrative/leadership achievements.

Just say you're an IPOBian bigot who hates Tinubu because he is Yoruba rather than come here to talk senseless. If Tinubu is a failure as a politician then failure has a new definition which means Mohammed Alli and Mike Tyson can be regarded as failed boxers.
we are talking about leadership, commitment, integrity and selflessness and you're talking about Tinubu..nonsense...it seems our view of leadership in this country has become so warped that we can't think well anymore..

The same Tinubu milking lagos state is the same person you think is an exemplary leader...nonsense...
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Simplyleo: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

Omenka! Omenka!!

You are not insulting Deji again oo

Deji is now APC mouthpiece. grin

But you have said repeatedly here that on election day, if Osinbajo was not on the ballot, you wouldn't leave your house. What changed now?
Abi you are hoping to be brought in to come and chop in the campaign train? grin

You see bro, finally, what all these coming from you means is that, you are not really anything or anyone of any value in real life.
Most of you are just hungry little boys who take advantage of NL facelessness to catch cruise.

NL provides FICKLERS like yourself an avenue to vent your frustrations with the failed system. grin
Okay.

Mr bigman that is something and anyone with value in real life, now that you have "known" that "I'm omenka" that is just a hungry little boy, can you now leave my mention and go engage in bigman discussion with your fellow bigmen that are people of value in real life?

I know instead of going about discussing with your fellow bigmen of value in real life, you will rather permanently pack and come remain inside the mention of the "known hungry omenka" that is of no value in real life.

But note, the "known omenka" will not dignify you with further response, this is a rare privilege. If you check through the mentions of this "known omenka", you will see so many crying babies that one begins to wonder if I run motherless babies home in my mention. cheesy

You are free to follow me and join, there is enough space to accommodate you all. Note, I wouldn't have time reading your cry as there will be so many of you there. I only attend to those in critical conditions. cheesy

I wish you happy residence and bye for now. cheesy

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by BeardedMeat(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Mr bigman that is something and anyone with value in real life, now that you have "known" that "I'm omenka" that is just a hungry little boy, can you now leave my mention and go engage in bigman discussion with your fellow bigmen that are people of value in real life?

I know instead of going about discussing with your fellow bigmen of value in real life, you will rather permanently pack and come remain inside the mention of the "known hungry omenka" that is of no value in real life.

But note, the "known omenka" will not dignify you with further response, this is a rare privilege. If you check through the mentions of this "known omenka", you will see so many crying babies that one begins to wonder if I run motherless babies home in my mention. cheesy

You are free to follow me and join, there is enough space to accommodate you all. Note, I wouldn't have time reading your cry as there will be so many of you there. I only attend to those in critical conditions. cheesy

Trash!
Where's lawma when you need them! grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Solatium:

Yes we voted for him.
Yes we made Osinbajo his running mate the same way Peter obi was Atiku running mate.
You can accuse us of all sorts we don't care,you don't expect a blind man to see something good.
You Supreme leader has walked into the zoo and he has been caged,he will be here for a very long time.
If you are still in doubt check punishment for treasonable felony

@the bolded: Oh yes! You lots are chronically blinded, as a bat. So I was never expecting anything good from your end..

Nobody is dragging tribalism with you..

How shallow of you to think that I'm from the east..

And who "don't care"? Do I need to remind you that Sunday igbolo, sowore and their likes are agitating for yorobanza nation?? Jokes on you son grin

PS: Sunday igbolo, sowore, kanu and their followers are nothing but jokers, vagabonds and cheap criminals grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Realtalk20: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Shut up

Always talking too much and saying nothing

Talkative
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
True, that dude talks trash all the time...

But are you aware that your Lords have fled afghanistan?

They abandoned their multibillion dollar military bases & sneaked out in the dead of the night cheesy

The decline is accelerating, don't let hollywood & fake news media fool you any longer.

Pay close attention to those they call "conspiracy theorists!"
They are the ones who give credible info on global & local events that will greatly affect mankind wink

Stay tuned for more updates.

Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Always talking too much and saying nothing

Talkative
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
YoungLionken:

@the bolded: Oh yes! You lots are chronically blinded, as a bat. So I was never expecting anything good from your end..

Nobody is dragging tribalism with you..

How shallow of you to think that I'm from the east..

And who "don't care"? Do I need to remind you that Sunday igbolo, sowore and their likes are agitating for yorobanza nation?? Jokes on you son grin

PS: Sunday igbolo, sowore, kanu and their followers are nothing but jokers, vagabonds and cheap criminals grin grin grin

You were not dragging tribalism yet Tinubu was your Target and Yòrùbá was your reference,i am used to that line and that usually comes after i hit each idioy like you hard,
you think everyone is foolish like you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2021
Solatium:

You were not dragging tribalism yet Tinubu was your Target and Yòrùbá was your reference,i am used to that line and that usually comes after i hit each idioy like you hard,
you think everyone is foolish like you?

You're only used to being a nincompoop, and by extension your family.

Your mom foolishly fell for your poverty-strickened dad, and they succeeded in reproducing you an abomination..

Y'all will always be slaves to us grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2021
YoungLionken:

You're only used to being a nincompoop, and by extension your family.

Your mom foolishly fell for your poverty-strickened dad, and they succeeded in reproducing you an abomination..

Y'all will always be slaves to us grin grin grin

Another pride endeavor of baby factory,it is always evident in their response,it doesn't take more than 3 follow up comments to actually reveal their real identity.

I don't expect you to value other people's parents when you can't point to who yours are.
I understand you well,so i don't take an offence
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Solatium:

Another pride endeavor of baby factory,it is always evident in their response,it doesn't take more than 3 follow up comments to actually reveal their real identity.

I don't expect you to value other people's parents when you can't point to who yours are.
I understand you well,so i don't take an offence

Your parent's union happened by mistake and therefore raised an abomination...
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2021
YoungLionken:

Your parent's union happened by mistake and therefore raised an abomination...

It's always a sad tale for a child who was took away at birth, sold for profit and raised by misguided one's.
pẹlẹ grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Solatium:

It's always a sad tale for a child who was took away at birth, sold for profit and raised by misguided one's.
pẹlẹ grin

Your post is all about your lineage, how they betrayed and sold one another to foreigners.

PS: The only Pele that I know is the Brazilian footballer, a legend of all time...

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
YoungLionken:

Your post is all about your lineage, how they betrayed and sold one another to foreigners.

PS: The only Pele that I know is the Brazilian footballer, a legend of all time...

As at the last check my lineage does not have anything to do with someone of unstable character talk more of betrayal.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by YoungLionken(m): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Solatium:

As at the last check my lineage does not have anything to do with someone of unstable character talk more of betrayal.

According to history,how come the alafin of oyo and oni of ife never agree,what led to the Ilorin-Kwara massacre by the Fulanis? How did Abiola died, who were the aids ? What was tinubu stance when pa fasoranti's daughter was gruesomely murdered in ore, by herdsmen?

Prophet TB Joshua died and was buried, none of your yorobe bigwig pastors sent a message of condolence..

I'm done mincing words with a shallow nitwit like you, go and masturbate with your mother...
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Solatium(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2021
YoungLionken:

According to history,how come the alafin of oyo and oni of ife never agree,what led to the Ilorin-Kwara massacre by the Fulanis? How did Abiola died, who were the aids ? What was tinubu stance when pa fasoranti's daughter was gruesomely murdered in ore, by herdsmen?

Prophet TB Joshua died and was buried, none of your yorobe bigwig pastors sent a message of condolence..

I'm done mincing words with a shallow nitwit like you, go and masturbate with your mother...

When you are bereaved of idea and want to talk you will always end up incoherent statement,when you don't read properly to educate yourself gossip blogs will be your source of information.
Go get a proper books to read on those topics , come back and discuss like someone who own a functional sense.

You can continue to whine about Tinubu and other Yòrùbá leader's but one thing is Certain your tribe will never have someone like them
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju by Noerection: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
mooremoney:
It can never happen in this country, that Tinubu will become president. God forbid
come again

Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Buhari Spends ₦41 Billion On Presidential Fleet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57