Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game (47842 Views)

Watford Humiliation: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Managed Final Game For Man Utd / Kinsey Wolanski Invades Liverpool Vs Tottenham Champions League Final Game / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by younglleo: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Werey England!
But laslas, trophy reach gone, Italians come home carry am go Rome!
Shame no catch una!
Stupid England!!!

2 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Horlarwaileh(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2021
No be only Africa mad people dey oo
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by lascos912(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2021
english fans are like igbos
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by lastempero: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Bluntguy:
English fans are the most notorious in football. Come to think of it, that Saka that decided to represent England instead of Nigeria didn't learn from his predecessors experience. My condolences to England, the waiting continues.

Na now hmm go understand the difference between your country and your country of adoption.

3 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by sonofcornpop: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
WriterNig:
Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thC0cUlgCMY

This is a lie. This was not after the game.
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by TomShelby: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Why so much England hate here on nairaland
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by techWriter2: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Common Victory England can not accept hogwash
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by compton11(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2021
StreetFight:

I think the African gods are angry with them for playing for the white men who looted the shrines
heheheehe
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by salem1996: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

It's so funny that you are such an illiterate that you don't know the African man was first a Christian before the European man.

God help your ignorance.

All races had slaves even African kings of fellow blacks. Go learn your history, youngster.

I never saw the need to answer when I saw the ignorance up there. It's amazing how pple can be bold in saying things they ain't sure of. A lot of Africans were already Christians e.g, the Saros (Sierreo Leone slaves in Brazil) and the Nova Scotians even before the British thought of coming to Africa .

Well, we have our opinions about life, that's just one thing I keep believing and no one deserve to be criticize
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by mrkings84(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Up CR7. Shame on all other European strikers most especially those who got to the semis. Someone was knocked out in the round of 16 yet he won the GOLDEN BOOT IN SAME COMPETITION....

RONALDO IS SIMPLY GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN FOOTBALL.

Congrats to SUPER MESSI too, for lifting his first national trophy

1 Like

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Kaiser20: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
jerryunit48:
The worst football hooligans anywhere in the world comes from England… Shame
One of the characters Nigeria inherited from their Masters Agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Champneys: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Typical.

Win or lose, they will always wreck havoc and cause mayhem wherever.

Bunch of unruly and unscrupulous football fans.

I am so glad they lost yesterday, them for no allow make we hear word! grin

1 Like

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by AbujaBlue: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2021
What is with this obsession with England. One little incident and it gets to FP? S### stirring.

This is not even on main news channels, just scraping the barrels of Twitter hoping to find a post on it.
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Surulere11: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2021
The match pain me cos na England I support

I buy/sell PayPal,Zelle,venmo,skrill,greendot,cashapp,apple pay,edd funds,bitcoin and others include gift cards
WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by EMARIO2021: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2021
bioemmy:
One more reason they should have lost.
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Charly68: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2021
I thought they said the whites are civilized.. Why fighting over game of unity ?

3 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by ehirosplusbiz(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2021
England foolish country should be ban from football related, like world cup.
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Johel(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2021
WriterNig:
Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thC0cUlgCMY

So England thought they would win?...clowns... Italy will deal with em on pitch and off pitch.

1 Like

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by spartan117(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2021
mrkings84:
Up CR7. Shame on all other European strikers most especially those who got to the semis. Someone was knocked out in the round of 16 yet he won the GOLDEN BOOT IN SAME COMPETITION....

RONALDO IS SIMPLY GREATEST OF ALL TIME IN FOOTBALL.

Congrats to SUPER MESSI too, for lifting his first national trophy
With 3 penalties Penaldo proved why he is the penalty GOAT again smiley

... meanwhile here is a rare footage of the GOAT stepping up to receive his 7th ballon d'Or

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Malawian(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Officialgarri:
I pity england.

Italy will beat them on and off the pitch.

The fight between AcMilan and interMilan back in the days in San Siro almost turned into a civil war in Italy
You forget the Romans conquered most of the world as a world power. England only conquered third world countries in Africa and Asia. Small world war 2, Germany nearly ended their destiny until US come epp them. England na like Nigeria, na untop defenseless people Dem get power.

4 Likes

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Ayobami7(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Malawian(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Wallteck:

That foolish player called rashford wey dem suppose find one collar job give aam
Make una sell Rashford to Arsenal then.
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Memberclub(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

It's so funny that you are such an illiterate that you don't know the African man was first a Christian before the European man.

God help your ignorance.

All races had slaves even African kings of fellow blacks. Go learn your history, youngster.
who told you this?
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Polynek(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Chaaaii I jox de pity d girl dat lost Her job bcox of Dix match grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by aryzgreat: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2021
I'm happy Italy won.

They deserve it. The come back was epic.

No place for English fans hooliganism in football

1 Like

Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Polynek(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2021
But wait oo I don't understand why pple hate England like Dix grin One man was saying until they leave Nigeria and give us Biafra, I was confused oo Oga wetin concern Biafra with football nal grin
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by ramatintin(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
English fans are the definition of disgrace
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Suspect33(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
shopwiser:
I always seek England to lose like i seek my daily bread grin

Should i share a link to a YouTube video where it was live when penalties were taken.. see how they were insulting rashford racially.. infact as saka walked up to take the pk.. they were shouting no.. like asif they knew he would lose it..and when he lost he.. they insulted him racially too... There was much difference between Italian fans and England fans.. Italian fans were really composed even when they lost the penalties first..

Even saka has deactivated his IG due to threats

I hate Racism of any sort.. therefore I'm glad England didn't carry it.
link pls
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Kingcalls: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2021
England should be banned from hosting any event for life...they can never change
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by Lamasta(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2021
The man that brought Manchester City to limelight Roberto Mancini is the one that is doing itagain in the Azzuri national team....Am happy Italy won if not Nairaland would have been shot down for 2 days grin
Re: Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game by BewareOf419: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
They are Chelsea fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.