Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey (64393 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by omlueh(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2021
Adieu Sound Sultan
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Igbo women will always love you deeply no matter what cry
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by elonmuskbaby: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2021
adaxme:
Fine woman the World is now urs
Free agent .lol
smh something is wrong with your mental health.yoi need to check it undecided

Maybe while getting into my mention to reply,you will explain whether she was in bondage before
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by kponkedenge(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
adaxme:
Free agent .lol
[/s]

Find your sense inside the mud

Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Oweku: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Elock1:
you just rush and write rubbish.. I said personally (meaning I know him only on Television and shows) .. English really hard sha.

And if I haven't seen someone will I go on to describe him as having a humble personality?

Let me break it down for you to understand
I don't know him 1-on-1

No dey deceive yourself... You know 2face, psquare, dbanj, wizkid.. You know dem one on one?
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by gbengaadeleye12: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
So sad
Doxjosh1:
The wife of the late Nigerian veteran singer, Sound Sultan cried bitterly at his funeral held in New Jersey, USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vognjUVHxBw
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Crocodile tears... angry

Like we don't know you were doing ********

Make we no talk

RiP to SS

You are a she-goat!!
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Heterodox(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
mako007:
please justst make it brief
Man is constrained consciousness, a heap of light energy. Death frees that energy and allows it to function in its full capacity. Now, every soul has its stars or planet of origin as well as family, this is where the soul goes to prepare for its next reincarnation which allows it to contribute to the universe. Our body cells degenerate so that we can be liberated to ascend into higher roles. If you understand death in this way, you'll never weep for the dead.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by dejonathan(f): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2021
MidaserveNG:
Life - like a mist appears for just a day and disappears tomorrow. cry

Are you a JW?
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by malcom1X: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:
It is a very painful to lose a spouse,
More painful to lose a spouse like Sound Sultan, UNTIMELY.

His wife is not even Yoruba or muslim. I think she got her name after converting to Islam.

No single scandal, no babymama, no Chidinma. Just a loving husband and father to his immediate family.

Very painful…

She's Igbo. How did she convert to Islam? Tell me more.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
adaxme:
Free agent .lol

I just knew someone will write nonsense.

Losing such a (very) handsome, obviously charming and very, very talented man who was obviously a major catch of his generation even with Nigeria's high population, a man whose talents got him invited to Buckingham Palace, and you're here typing this rubbish like he was some drunkard gateman who was always beating his wife.......

Make I no just release curse wey dey my mind.......

Go in peace.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Benbisco(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
adaxme:
Free agent .lol

Really! So this is the only thing you can say in this matter.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by malcom1X: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Crocodile tears... angry

Like we don't know you were doing ********

Make we no talk

RiP to SS

You need to go psychiatric hospital make them check you out.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2021
His songs were rather inspiring, educative, reasonable with all positive index one can think of than what some of our musicians bring to the table.......

Who will do the rhyming better again??

Rest on South Sultan...
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2021
prince3009:
Igbo women will always love you deeply no matter what cry

She had a wonderful husband, biko!

Accept that and have peace of mind.

Plenty Ibo woman dey fight dia husband everyday.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Kaybae(f): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2021
May God console her, I pray those people commenting rubbish should not be tested in this way, loosing someone dear to one's heart it's not easy and here some people are typing shit. You better go for mental evaluation.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Realtalk20: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Samsimple:
Losing a loved one is not something I'll wish on anyone. Watching my mom break down in tears when my father died, completely shattered me. God help us

I can relate
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Sammiehero: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2021
May God console his family and give them fortitude to bear the loss. Rest On Sultan
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by kiddkash(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Yankee101:
Is it right to record people's misery? If it's not for the purpose of shining light on an evil for corrective purposes, I think mourners should be allowed to do so in privacy
but people will say pishure or adonbilivit
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
See that [insert curse word] ambushing the widow with TWO camera phones. What is she gaining from recording the crying woman? Stupidity at its peak
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Emperorlanky: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2021
chikaezefred:
JW?

Pure language
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Yankee101:
Is it right to record people's misery? If it's not for the purpose of shining light on an evil for corrective purposes, I think mourners should be allowed to do so in privacy

Absolutely not. That's was despicable from that woman and the rest of them. They should be ash ashamed of themselves
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by mako007(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Heterodox:
Man is constrained consciousness, a heap of light energy. Death frees that energy and allows it to function in its full capacity. Now, every soul has its stars or planet of origin as well as family, this is where the soul goes to prepare for its next reincarnation which allows it to contribute to the universe. Our body cells degenerate so that we can be liberated to ascend into higher roles. If you understand death in this way, you'll never weep for the dead.
Deep
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Welcomme:
Person go burial go dey record people wey they cry...

For Christ sake, what height if foolishness and stupidity is this?

Despicable. This stupidity na the exotic kind
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by chatinent: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2021
vanhelsing1:

R u JW?

Proudly, I am.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Yankee101:

Now u see the degree of impunity bloggers have for people's privacy. As in what is the lesson in this. Even those videoing her situation are heartless.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Elock1: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Oweku:

No dey deceive yourself... You know 2face, psquare, dbanj, wizkid.. You know dem one on one?
baba na English be your problem.. No be my fault, people way understand done understand.

I have no point to prove to you.. Cheers.
Re: Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey by Mitishi: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
Life is a mist.

Well, I'll write your assignments, thesis, and dissertations for you.

Display your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.