Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi (3662 Views)

Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Best Rapper: Who Is Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by kehnie: 8:55am On May 11, 2011
Who do you think is the best rapper between Ruggedman and MI,because I believe its ruggedman,lets hear your view.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by dammiecool(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2011
who be dis one e be like say na 1993 den born u angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by dammiecool(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2011
next time use better angry
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Slyr0x: 11:37am On May 11, 2011
OP You wan start cyber war abi?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by donfeco1: 12:23pm On May 11, 2011
Rugged baba nwanne na chairman oooooooo never mind, na me talkam

Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by kehnie: 2:50pm On May 11, 2011
@dammiecool,if you dont have anything to contribute it just walk away instead of spiting out rubbish,ode oshi shiooor
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by donfeco1: 3:27pm On May 11, 2011
Kehnie u are very stupid if u don't know, before mi who was holding it Oloshi
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by tical(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2011
@kehnie You see. . Rugged is an OG in the game, so comparing him MI is just condescending cuz MI might smack u 4 this cool. .no disrespect its clear dat MI is a very dope rapper/emcee buh he just started his great career 3yrs ago on a good note.

Rugged has bn rapping since 89 buh started proffessionally in '99 as a very dope emcee at that. .4get dat lil punks try to disrespect him because of som kind@ controversy he got himself into lately. .the guy don tey like reggae Oo

I fink @dammiecool nd @defcoe r not cool wiv d comparison datz y they r attackin u cool

If u compare MI nd saucekid, then we can start talkin cuz they r in abt d same age/career bracket grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by donfeco1: 4:21pm On May 11, 2011
Tical men u are talking don't mind dat murder fucker mi dey now but no fit reign as ruggeg take rain watch before u knw it someone else will push him aside watch mark dis date i said this. na me talkam.

Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by dammiecool(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2011
tical:

I fink @dammiecool nd @defcoe r not cool wiv d comparison datz y they r attackin u cool
@tical
d topic na insult nah angry angry

@poster
next time try compare MI with Ice prince,vector,reminisce,aq,naeto c,killz,roof top mc,suspect,pherowsuz e.t.c

abeg no dey compare pioneers like Ruggedy,Terry d rapman,freestlye,old eldee, mode ix,2 shot,e.t.c with all this new boyz.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by rapjunkie(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2011
at OP. . . . . who gives a s*hit  cool
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by mikuz(m): 12:10am On May 12, 2011
M.I and Ruggedman ? This is an insult on Ruggedy baba (THE PILLER THAT HOLDS NAIJA HIPHOP).
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by shotster50(m): 2:57am On May 12, 2011
Best Rapper for who wear headwarmer abi best rapper for who dey tour pass?! Na which kain useless comparison this OP wan start now?!
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Slyr0x: 4:52am On May 12, 2011
dammiecool:

abeg no dey compare pioneers like Ruggedy,Terry d rapman,freestlye,old eldee, mode ix,2 shot,e.t.c with all this new boyz.

Why not? Some of 'em so-called "pioneers" that actually fed us wv poo? Naija HipHop/Rap Scene is revolutionizing. .nd we have young katz that are ready to send 'em "pioneers" into hiding.

Lets take Vector for example. .He lyrially outweighs (Ruggedy + 2shotz). .Get Rugged's 16bars/32lines BEST EVER (You can pick from any Album/Track) and we'll compare it to just 1 Vector's track. .

Take a look at J.Cole. .He's effin talented and giving him the time (lets hope he's gon be consistent). .he 'might' eventually fit into the shoes of 'em Rap Vets of Old (Nas, 2pac, Big L, Big Pun et al). .buh comparing him to Big Pun "right now" is a NO! NO!!. That's the only time the "You can't compare" phrase comes in. .
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by tical(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2011
Slyr0x:

Why not? Some of 'em so-called "pioneers" that actually fed us wv poo? Naija HipHop/Rap Scene is revolutionizing. .nd we have young katz that are ready to send 'em "pioneers" into hiding.

Lets take Vector for example. .He lyrially outweighs (Ruggedy + 2shotz). .Get Rugged's 16bars/32lines BEST EVER (You can pick from any Album/Track) and we'll compare it to just 1 Vector's track. .

Take a look at J.Cole. .He's effin talented and giving him the time (lets hope he's gon be consistent). .he 'might' eventually fit into the shoes of 'em Rap Vets of Old (Nas, 2pac, Big L, Big Pun et al). .buh comparing him to Big Pun "right now" is a NO! NO!!. That's the only time the "You can't compare" phrase comes in. .
read thru all these rubbish u posted again and smack urself 4 being a dunce undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Slyr0x: 11:32am On May 12, 2011
^^^ Can't yhu reply a post without being insultive?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by tosinaded(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2011
Ruggedman is the best in the world!
No1 can be better than him ever. . .
Lyricist of our time!

2pac and biggie heard his lines and died!
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by khanye(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2011
^^^ Lol
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by javalove(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2011
tosinaded@:

Lyricist of our time!

oru iya mi oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehe. . .u beat me to this man. . .!!

Rugheadman ko. . .olori ishu ni. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Slyr0x: 3:30pm On May 12, 2011
^^^Please tell 'em jare. .

AND I STILL INSIST ON

Get Rugged's 16bars/32lines BEST EVER (You can pick from any Album/Track) and we'll compare it to just 1 Vector's track. .

grin
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by johnjoel(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2011
embarassed tongue coolbest rapper is gentlejoe, ,, go and get his album you be the judge
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by ademiami(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2011
Now, i dont know who you are but seriously, dude, you need to stop what you are smoking. Such a comparison, you are most definitely high on something , reefer.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by BabaEleko(m): 4:46am On May 13, 2011
Two of them ain't poo to me. M.I just rhyming and Loghead only talk talk. No action! Two of dem ain't poo near Modo
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Effiko(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2011
ruggedman , M.I HEHEHEH , e dey happen sha <no comments>
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Effiko(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2011
tosinaded@:

Lyricist of our time!

cool
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Effiko(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2011
sum ppl 4 dis site jst dey wait 2 here ruggedman name , so dat dem go TOK , mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by dammiecool(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2011
Effiko:

sum ppl 4 dis site jst dey wait 2 here ruggedman name , so dat dem go TOK , mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwww

no mind them

whether they believe it or not

RUGGEDMAN is the greatest name as far as naija hiphop is concern. cool
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by tosinaded(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2011
dammiecool:

no mind them

i go fight u o,why u dey mice words?

He's not the greatest name in naijahiphop, HE'S THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER!
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by dammiecool(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2011
tosinaded@:

if u say so, im cool with dat. wink
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by Effiko(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2011
dammiecool:

no mind them

#word , untouchable nefa

tosinaded@:

hahaha , na so , jare
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by tayoast(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2011
tical:

@kehnie You see. . Rugged is an OG in the game, so comparing him MI is just condescending cuz MI might smack u 4 this cool. .no disrespect its clear dat MI is a very dope rapper/emcee buh he just started his great career 3yrs ago on a good note.

[size=14pt]Rugged has bn rapping since 89 buh started proffessionally in '99 as a very dope emcee[/size] at that. .4get dat lil punks try to disrespect him because of som kind@ controversy he got himself into lately. .the guy don tey like reggae Oo

How does dt sound to u?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi by shotster50(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2011
tayo_ast:

How does dt sound to u?

Hahahahahahahahaahaha, He is implying that Ruggedman, Chuck D and Kool G are mates, chei

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damascus As A Singer. What Are Your Thoughts? / 2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Download Instrumental - Promise By Adekunle Gold Ft. Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.