Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

“i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals (833 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by Admob090(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Disc jockey and music producer, Cuppy has revealed that she is one of the happiest musicians irrespective of the bashings and drags from trolls.
The controversial DJ hopped on Instagram to share a motivational post following the shocking death of Sound Sultan. While advising Fans to live their lives to the fullest and have lots of fun, Cuppy disclosed that she finally realized life is too short not to be happy at 28.

Cuppy established boldly that she might not be the most successful or most talented musician in Nigeria, but she is definitely the happiest and she is happy with this fact. She advised her fans to take chances, have fun, and they shouldn’t be put down by insults from haters.

SOURCE: [url]classicview.com.ng[/url]
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by tillaman(m): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2021
With all that money you can segemenge

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by saddeeqrunka(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2021
I'm happy for your happiness #CuppyDat
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by Lattop(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2021
It cost not a dime to be happy, but having money as that huge can make anyone the happiest
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2021
My people on NL would like to know her definition of happiness
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by lblinxz: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
If you get money,your happiness level nah 70% already
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Mtchewww...... Noisemaker.
Re: “i’m Not The Most Successful Musician, But I’m The Happiest” – Cuppy Reveals by Ogamysamo: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
AH,NOR,DA ZUBI,MA KEL ON D BEAT

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Broke Man. My Market Is Expensive - Tacha / Big Brother Naija: Emmanuel,liquorose,cross And Angel In A Foursome Activity / BB Naija: Screaming Crowd Gathers To Welcome Yousef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.