Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope (16805 Views)

Tinubu Facing Serious Problems In Buhari’s Government–ex-minister Babatope / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / Rigging Kano Election May Set Nigeria On Fire, Babatope Warns INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Seniorwriter(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Good but their unity should reflect in the citizens welfare!
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Eriokanmi: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2021
authority2006:

A Southern party or something? Lol
No, all over Nigeria. I foresee a likely fusion of 2015 among them. PDP is going in extinction already. This isn't a southern issue. I've studied the north well over the years. They have always achieved their goal cos of their unity, irrespective of religious or party affiliation.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Conner44: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Where is helinues

mongamy is helinues.

he removed his singlet and put on shimi.

the werey dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by dmbb: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2021
No one can outsmart the North as far as politics is concerned
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by kachistone: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2021
blackpanda:

You have not start practice and u are already violating legal practitioners act. If I pick ur name and submit to lpdc for disciplinary action what will u say Pls delete this rubbish. Nobody forced u to read law. Didbt u see mass com and English ni?

Abeg no join Mass Communication for the talk. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Dont be glad now. Let election start first to observe the truth if them
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Antoeni(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2021
From 1999 to 2015 the Nigerian Constitution was perfect.

As soon as the PDP lost elections it became the worst constitution in the world.

Before 2015, Nigeria's federalism was perfect.

As soon as the PDP lost elections Nigeria's federalism became "untrue".

Since then the PDP and their foot soldiers have been moving around with torchlights in the daytime looking for "true" federalism.

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by godwinkessi: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Let Apc gag Okorocha and see how he will blow their trumpet grin

All those fear fear governors decamping will regret it.. fact!
The decamped with nobody... empty decamping ...
no wonder Femi was wailing over a dead party

There will be no Buhari on ballot box..

Okezie Ikpeazu can still join them..

PDP ship has sailed ...

As for hallucinating zombies ... e go clear by 2024..

We all know you’re neither and Igbo nor a PDP member! Your only assignment is to cause ethnic division, either by using party or any means. This ur strategy is already dead. Fulani Janjaweeed from the Sahel

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by godwinkessi: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Monogamy:

That really got to you even for the fact that I never mentioned you.

So tell Southerners, why are you bitter about this development?

Is this still part of if I can have it then no one should do.

Even if you detest SW presidency, do you also have issues with SS president?

The both of u are just together! You are a bmc and he’s a bmc. The guy isn’t Igbo and we’ve foiled ur divide and rule plans. It’s not happening again
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by lexrichy(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2021
All these is just to clear wayfor tinubu
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by godwinkessi: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

They only region that can unite with Yoruba people are southwest region.

Even the bayelsa man is looking at them with one eyes.. talk more of the Enugu man

Southern unity with Yoruba is like playing with a..... that will turn and bite you with out even knowing.

Waste of time..

Funny and the governors knows all this.. cheesy.. but n politics.. all Na to play along..

You’re not Igbo pls speak for ur Fulani tribe

1 Like

Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Anago55: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Where is helinues
. Are you really asking this question for real?

Are you the only one who doesn't know that monogamy is Helinues?

Look above you, you can see Helinues sitting in the handle, monogamy
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by NobleRace: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

PDP ship has sailed ...

Please, let all the wicked and evil politicians decamp to APC in peace. When the party crashes in 2023, may they all crash with it.

Nigerians don't want parties anymore. We want refined people with credible and conscientious leadership.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Ibkhaleel: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2021
The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence therefore, that they have what they have. Islam is what regulates them and make them peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.
But you see this presidency of Nigeria Southerners are threatening everybody that they must have come 2023;
this 2023 presidency useless Southern governors & politicians are galivanting up & down insisting they must have -- governors & politicians whose only idea of governance is to issue press statements every month on Fulani herdsmen, cattle grazing & 2023 presidency to distract their gullible state citizens from the resources & allocations of their states they have stolen with nothing to show for it;
you will see how these Southern governors & greedy power drunk Southern politicians will kill & destroy each other just to pick & present one presidential candidate.
Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube Agu, ESN, OPC, Cult gangs, the various states police & vigilantes in the South will get new sponsors in these Southern governors & politicians as well as new sophisticated weapons from them as they jostle to eliminate each other & weaken the political base of their opponents to be able to pick the presidential ticket for themselves.
The sad shame however is that after destroying themselves, The Southern homeland, wasting the resources of Southern states & the lives of Southern misguided youths just to pick a presidential ticket, they will still turn back & blame the North for the destruction their unbridled greed for power for selfish ends brought on the South.
You see this Southern presidential agitations...
Well, enough said already!
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Mtmike(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2021
Gathering of southern thief's, we dont care where the president comes from, we want restructuring, every region should control her resources simple. Even if a southerner becomes the president, the north will always have upper hand and money will still be stolen in Abuja. E bette make my ondo man steal ondo money pass make one aboki dey steal ondo money for abuja
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Ibkhaleel: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2021
All I know is this: There is no "Presidential" material in any of our current Southern Governors .
I read their Press Release & did a series of SMHs in stupefaction. The DSS-a national body created by law for national security to alert you before they can do their legal duty?
They cry daily about security, but are angry when that which threatens such security is taken out of society for legal comeuppance.
They claim to be incapacitated by law on security but want the Police Security Trust Fund money to be shared by them along with FG.
It is always about money with these ones. They insist on State Police, but have not told us how they will fund it?
A total set of ...! I will not even take any one of them out, because if there is ONE with focus, he should be able to bring direction to all. Nigeria will yet stand
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Charly68: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Thank you Baba, the blind are yet to see this as omen of good things to come.. If my brother is in PDP and am in APC should that make the enemy to step in and divide us..? We are fighting common enemies this time around and if the northern power hawks say no, then we can say unto your tent oh Israel
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by strangest(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2021
I will only see southern governors as serious when they start requesting that the North be removed from getting any allocation that comes from alcoholic sales tax... you can't be destroying bottles of alcoholic drinks and still be gaining from the tax that comes from it.... And at the same time you are pushing open grazing down their throats... who does that?
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by justmondris: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2021
Marvieduke:
Unity how that one wan take work between the two parties. They should stop deceiving themselves jooor.

Oga they might end up forming a new party.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by wetmenow: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Southern Nigeria are really Niggars . Given the Northern Nigeria the language they understand. Blood sucking fulani are in hot soup
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by officialfoodie: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2021
All they have to do is get their acts right and be better organised against 2023. The sin cleansing APC already has a bad reputation among Nigerians. The South needs to plan, come together regardless of party affiliation.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Onepeople: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2021
PussyKing:
The Problem we have is the Yellowbas

They are chronic in betraying at the dying minutes

cheesy
Abokki have been sighted on southern matter.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by muykem: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

PDP ship has sailed ...

Your brain software is still working on old window your political leader configured it. He will soon come back to reformat it so you can sing a new song, as political party is now secondary in Nigeria politics of today.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by omoharry(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

They only region that can unite with Yoruba people are southwest region.

Even the bayelsa man is looking at them with one eyes.. talk more of the Enugu man

Southern unity with Yoruba is like playing with a..... that will turn and bite you with out even knowing.

Waste of time..

Funny and the governors knows all this.. cheesy.. but n politics.. all Na to play along..
bloody northerner . Southern unity is here. So deal with it or Go hang yourself.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Onepeople: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Marvieduke:
Unity how that one wan take work between the two parties. They should stop deceiving themselves jooor.
but it worked during Jonathan government, we had some pdp members working against the interest of Jonathan.
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by Asgard73: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2021
omoharry:
bloody northerner . Southern unity is here. So deal with it or Go hang yourself.

Joker

Yoruba and Igbo with Akwa cross and ijaw.. e possible?

Yoruba go shout southern unity tire .. keep dreaming

Ndi yoruba
Re: PDP, APC Governors Unity In Southern Nigeria Gladdens My Heart – Babatope by omoharry(f): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Asgard73:

Joker

Yoruba and Igbo with Akwa cross and ijaw.. e possible?

Yoruba go shout southern unity tire .. keep dreaming

Ndi yoruba
why don’t you bother yourself with the insecurity going on In the north and leave us be ? Worry about ur almajiri brothers that have been conditioned to remain beggars by ur wicked leaders up north .
Worry about the fact that bandit Has almost over powered your region to the helplessness of ur wicked leaders who are not fit to lead a Lg not to talk about a state . Nonsense .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Sectors Disrupted In Nigeria By Undersea Cable Cuts / Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks / Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.