Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report (14041 Views)

Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
EOP at work. Yes enemies of progress are trying to bring a southern woman down in a northern administration, imagine south are the true enemies of southerners. Just like the kemi ( minister of finance ) NYSC saga that she recently won in high court. We dey laugh oooooo

Maybe because south have brain and a sense of decency unlike you people who behave like herds!! Have you lots got no shame?
God!!
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Dismiss that LovePeddler
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
900warriorz:
Which of the river, name it and I'm on my way there
Niger. Be glad to take you down
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Candidlady: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Abalado:
That woman is the most useless among the two,,,,Buhari has failed Nigerians,God punish every one who voted for this evil government,,Amen

Amen *100

1 Like

Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Steinmann: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Lauretta has made herself a PENNY whitsle for buhari and APC..we don't want her as INEC umpire.

Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by UltimateSpice: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2021
POLITICS IN NIGERIA IS FILLED WITH THEATRICS
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by 900warriorz: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Niger. Be glad to take you down
I'm on my way there, will access from Lokoja bridge. Will jump from the top of the bridge and land in your kingdom like grin...Who should I ask of when I get there?

Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Yusales14: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by MrUchenna1(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
SO SHE IS A CONFIRMED LIAR.
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2021
900warriorz:
I'm on my way there, will access from Lokoja bridge. Will jump from the top of the bridge and land in your kingdom like grin...Who should I ask of when I get there?
Be on top Niger bridge this night. 2:00am prompt.
Come with;
Mirinda = 1bottle
Native fowl egg = 2
Chewing gum = 5
Alligator pepper = 2
A virgin female dog's saliva on a fresh white hanky.
Eagerly expecting you.
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by PrinceOfLagos: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2021
She's APC card carrying member , even the devil she serves knw these
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by 900warriorz: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:

Be on top Niger bridge this night. 2:00am prompt.
Come with;
Mirinda = 1bottle
Native fowl egg = 2
Chewing gum = 5
Alligator pepper = 2
A virgin female dog's saliva on a fresh white hanky.
Eagerly expecting you.
I'd bring all of that and more then knack the living daylight out of you till morning let's see if you wont follow me home grin
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by FarahAideed: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2021
I trust rubber stamp to do what they do best which is to rubber stamp Buharis poo
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Patrioticman007(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe because south have brain and a sense of decency unlike you people who behave like herds!! Have you lots got no shame?
God!!

Paper tigers, always making noise on media platforms. Its on record that the herds effect of Mazi kanu aka Hussein bolt on your fish size modular oblongata is open for the world to see. That was how kanu made mouth about his connection with, FBI, CIA, MOSSAD, KKK, UGM,ESN & yet it was the local police in person of copral Adamu & sergeant Lasisi that arrested him in a brothel in Kenya & smuggled him back to Nigeria, lastly my advice to you is in life practical knowledge supersed theories.
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Paper tigers, always making noise on media platforms. Its on record that the herds effect of Mazi kanu aka Hussein bolt on your fish size modular oblongata is open for the world to see. That was how kanu made mouth about his connection with, FBI, CIA, MOSSAD, KKK, UGM,ESN & yet it was the local police in person of copral Adamu & sergeant Lasisi that arrested him in a brothel in Kenya & smuggled him back to Nigeria, lastly my advice to you is in life practical knowledge supersed theories.

Shove your useless advice inside your buccal cavity.
Let me tell you where your advice is needed. Niger, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno, Yobe and all other bandits and terrorists haven.
Nnamdi Kanu is not your problem in life nor the problem of the backward peasant North you represent.
The herd effect is telling in the number of illiterate, poor, diseased and religiously blind people who are now at the mercy of bandits who are killing them like ants.
That's where your stupid advice is needed.
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by hegelian: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
EOP at work. Yes enemies of progress are trying to bring a southern woman down in a northern administration, imagine south are the true enemies of southerners. Just like the kemi ( minister of finance ) NYSC saga that she recently won in high court. We dey laugh oooooo

just like GEJ, ararume, and madueke abi if southereners can come together to bring down these people then let them also come together to bring down kemi, onochie cos this same onochie was instrumental to d downfall of her fellow southerners....

i dey wait your hypocritical reply
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by ComeToJesus: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
In as much as I see the merit of not confirming this lousy woman who used her platform to spew and stir hatred, I have no faith in this present National Assembly as the leaders of both legislative houses lack the balls to address issues that border on rejecting their boss' nominations.

They unnecessarily pander to the whims and caprices of ASO ROCK.

And the Bubu I Know doesn't listen to public opinion, lacks respect for the governed and doesn't brook opposition. An unrepentant tyrant who fancies himself as a reformed democrat.

Pantami's case comes to mind.
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by KILLTHECOWS(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
So she still be referred to as MISS...
grin grin grin
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by slivertongue: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
All4fun:
The Appeal Court judgment in his case with the University of Jos sighted by THISDAY showed that the university dismissed him in pursuance of the policy of the federal government reform in ministries, parastatals, and agencies through a letter dated 21st May, 2007 but served on the respondent on 13th June, 2007

Do you know U can get views, subscriber, followers, likes on your YouTube channel, Instagram, Facebook,tiktok, Spotify, audio Mack at a cheaper rate? Oya check my signature it's services before payment No FEAR

am shocked Adam is a of prof. a teacher without dept and scholarship
Re: Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report by Ferrous(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Is she the only qualified person in the south?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Baba Presents ₦13 Billion Cheques To Families Of Dead & Injured Officers / FG To Settle Patience, Turai Land Case Out Of Court / Why We’ve Not Sent Buhari 2016 Budget Details – House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.