Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? (1130 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / If The Government Can Release Repentant Terrorist, Why Not Nnamdi Kanu? / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2021
I have some questions that I want answers to.

If Nnamdi Kanu is the terrorist that the federal government claims he is, why didn't anyone in the South East celebrate his recent arrest?

If Kanu is someone who is leading some sort of armed insurgency, terrorising people in the South East and parts of the South/South, why are the political leaders, religious leaders and the elite of the area not congratulating Buhari for Kanu's capture?

The only notable person who celebrated Kanu's capture was a gutter cleaner in Lagos, whose own family has since denounced.

Why is it that those who are happy that Kanu was arrested are mostly Northerners?

Why did Northerners put N100M on Kanu's head, but did not put one kobo on Shekau's head in 10 years? There is no IPOB activity in the North, but Boko haram is killing people in the North every day

Someone enlighten me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by Harrymig1(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Cos he isn’t one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by Tranquillity360: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

If Nnamdi Kanu is the terrorist that the federal government claims he is, why didn't anyone in the South East celebrate his recent arrest?

If Kanu is someone who is leading some sort of armed insurgency, terrorising people in the South East and parts of the South/South, why are the political leaders, religious leaders and the elite of the area not congratulating Buhari for Kanu's capture?

The only notable person who celebrated Kanu's capture was a gutter cleaner in Lagos, whose own family has since denounced.

Why is it that those who are happy that Kanu was arrested are mostly Northerners?

Why did Northerners put N100M on Kanu's head, but did not put one kobo on Shekau's head in 10 years? There is no IPOB activity in the North, but Boko haram is killing people in the North every day

Someone enlighten me
Those he is terrorising are celebrating na.

He is terrorising north with truth.

5 Likes

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by ba7man(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
IPOB would have tagged anyone who celebrated a "Sabo" and made attempts on their lives.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BianoJay(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2021
ba7man:
IPOB would have tagged anyone who celebrated a "Sabo" and made attempts on their lives.

You lot just stay online and spew trash all day, like you know what's happening in the East.

I don't support IPOB as a group and I challenge their members everyday, and no one has ever made any attempt to harass me, not to talk of making attempts on my life.

Forget the propaganda on Nairaland and social media, if you want to see a place where you are free to air your views unhindered, come to the Sout-East.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by tillaman(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by sreamsense: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2021
...because most of them are emotional beasts, they are easily ruled by their emotions. Is like asking why ochukwu was celebrated back home even after ....million of souls were wasted without acheiving target. Most of them have good records of sympathetic to notorious criminals along religion or tribalistic lines

2 Likes

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2021
It is because he isn't a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Simple and accurate question.
Why is it the North and some Yorubas that are celebrating?
They claimed he terrorised us but we are mourning while they party.
It is obvious this is a war between us and them
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BiafIntel: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2021
You should have known the slaves called nigerians by now. Wonder how a group of marauding terrorists came all the way from futa jalon and conquered millions of them? The same mentality they are exhibiting today was the reason why they were brutally conquered by some illiterate janjaweeeed from the foothills of futa jalon.
Their anger is the refusal of the Igbo people to be subjugated to the same slavery by their fulani masters. We have made it clear to them that what their fulani masters did all the way to Ilorin will never happen in any Igbo territory, and as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said it and stamped it, so shall it be. Iseeee!!!!
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by Brimstone77: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2021
BianoJay:

You lot just stay online and spew trash all day, like you know what's happening in the East.

I don't support IPOB as a group and I challenge their members everyday, and no one has ever made any attempt to harass me, not to talk of making attempts on my life.

Forget the propaganda on Nairaland and social media, if you want to see a place where you are free to air your views unhindered, come to the Sout-East.
don't mind those brainless fools...I only become pro ipob when I visit nairaland forum because of the hate toward ipob here,I can never join hand with an enemy of my people to fight my people,no matter what..

Thou I don't buy into some of their approach but I respect them and their courage a lot and I can never speak bad of them because some idiots some where want me to..

When I login to my Facebook or meet them offline I do confront some of their approach and condemn some of their hostilities and insults but non of them had ever threatened me or attacked me physically..

So what are nairaland zombies talking about??

2 Likes

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by blackmantis: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Did they celebrate in the North when Shekau was killed?

3 Likes

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Brimstone77:
don't mind those brainless fools...I only become pro ipob when I visit nairaland forum because of the hate toward ipob here,I can never join hand with an enemy of my people to fight my people,no matter what..

Thou I don't buy into some of their approach but I respect them and their courage a lot and I can never speak bad of them because some idiots some where want me to..

When I login to my Facebook or meet them offline I do confront some of their approach and condemn some of their hostilities and insults but non of them had ever threatened me or attacked me physically..

So what are nairaland zombies talking about??
Most of them here think I am an IPOB member not knowing that I became convinced that they are doing the right thing because of the way North and the Yorubas here handle and see them.
It is obvious.
Any Igbo man that was doubting IPOB doesn't need any conviction after reading the comments from Yorubas and the North for example.
Before I have solid reasons to doubt and condemn MNK, Infact I still do. Both in his history theories, form of government and even the nature of his background but thanks to Nairaland, twitter and day to day discussions about the issues with none Igbos, I think I have to worry after MNK's Biafra is accomplished.
I rather deal with the brother after we have defeated our common and ruthless enemy after than deal with a enemy that has always been bent on his mission to erase my people.

As for one Nigeria, I have never supported One Nigeria in my entire life.
There is nobody that knows his peoples history,the contraptions history or is proud of himself as human being that will support one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by paramakina202: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Someone enlighten me

One notable person who came out openly to congratulate Buhari on the arrest Nnamdi Kanu is Hon Emeka Ihedioha and also the people of Igboland are glad that peace and normal life have gradually returned after the arrest of MNK.People are happy for relative peace they now enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2021
paramakina202:

One notable person who came out openly to congratulate Buhari on the arrest Nnamdi Kanu is Hon Emeka Ihedioha and also the people of Igboland are glad that peace and normal life have gradually returned after the arrest of MNK.People are happy for relative peace they now enjoy.
You mean the news he debunked himself except that he didn't bother about suing Nairaland.
Moreover we are talking about the masses, why didn't they celebrate but were thrown into instant mourning?
By the way why are you people the ones that feel the heat from Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by theTranslator: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
They are scared of IPOB terrorists

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by SaiOsinbajo: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Is it same south east I cautioned a driver who was beating a female passager in same bus with me: "you're beating a lady bro" and the next thing was different individuals harassing me for asking such question... Abeg free matters.. I have a lot as friends but I detest the spirit of violence in an average Igbo person...
BianoJay:

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:
They are scared of IPOB terrorists
And you knew that from Ogbomosho?
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by gidgiddy: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2021
paramakina202:

Ihedioha has since debunked that story

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:
Is it same south east I cautioned a driver who was beating a female passager in same bus with me: "you're beating a lady bro" and the next thing was different individuals harassing me for asking such question... Abeg free matters.. I have a lot as friends but I detest the spirit of violence in an average Igbo person...
Where did it happen?
Give the exact location of the place and give a little description about the place Mr liar

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by theTranslator: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

And you knew that from Ogbomosho?
Ota, Ogun

I have Igbo friends
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by udele1: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Lol. They are still traumatised by his UGM experience. They don't want to be called sabo and killed by the terrorist group.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Ota, Ogun

I have Igbo friends
And Ogun state is where to draw conclusions or even inference of Igbo matters?
You people are more stupid than I thought
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by paramakina202: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Ihedioha has since debunked that story

grin
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by gidgiddy: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2021
blackmantis:

How do you know Shekau has been killed? Did you see any body? Do you know how many times people have claimed Shekau was killed only for him to resurface later?

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2021
blackmantis:
The question should be, is Shekau really a terrorist to the Northerner?
Didn't one aide like that mourn his death?
Didn't the imams say that you fight Allah when you fight Boko Haram?
Shekau is just a terrorist on paper. You and I know that he is a hero to the Muslims, not just in Nigeria alone.
You guys can fool Afonjas not us

1 Like

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by theTranslator: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

And Ogun state is where to draw conclusions or even inference of Igbo matters?
You people are more stupid than I thought

Common sense prevails everywhere for everyone for everything

Or how do you draw conclusions about Aso rock to know Osibanjo is a run around?
Or bourdillion to know tinubu runs a cartel there?
Do you live in those places? cheesy

Or does logic only work for non IPOB? cheesy
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Common sense prevails everywhere for everyone for everything

Or how do you draw conclusions about Aso rock to know Osibanjo is a run around?

And you want me to believe that the acclaimed common sense you sensed from far way Ogbomosho superceded the yearning of the visible masses in Igboland on Igbo affairs?

Honestly, the more I engage you people, the more I see reasons why this contraption must be destroyed on time.
So you are now wiser than the whole world that ascertain thorough investigation in the affected areas?
Incase you don't know, USA is on the verge of scrapping reporting certain groups as global terrorists but to a certain people after they have realised that Taliban has given them thorough beating in Afghanistan and people in the middle East celebrated like devil was just kicked back to hell
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by paramakina202: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

You mean the news he debunked himself except that he didn't bother about suing Nairaland.
Moreover we are talking about the masses, why didn't they celebrate but were thrown into instant mourning?
By the way why are you people the ones that feel the heat from Nnamdi Kanu?

You mean all the families and relatives that lost their loved ones in Igboland as a result of activities of UGM/ESN was not feeling the heat?
Businesses that closed because of the nefarious acts of UGM/ESN wasn't feeling the heat?
Parents who were scared to send their kids to school as a result of insecurity wasn't feeling the heat?
Nobody felt the heat except those of us that live in Igboland after all UGM/ESN victims are mostly Igbos.
People are very happy peace have finally returned to Igboland as UGM/ESN have been defeated.
Nobody is celebrating opnely because they are scared and nobody have also protested over the arrest of MNK in Igboland that balance it.

2 Likes

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by theTranslator: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

And you want me to believe that the acclaimed common sense you sensed from far way Ogbomosho superceded the yearning of the visible masses in Igboland on Igbo affairs?

Honestly, the more I engage you people, the more I see reasons why this contraption must be destroyed on time.
So you are now wiser than the whole world that ascertain thorough investigation in the affected areas?
Incase you don't know, USA is on the verge of scrapping reporting certain groups as global terrorists but to a certain people after they have realised that Taliban has given them thorough beating in Afghanistan and people in the middle East celebrated like devil was just kicked back to hell
Answer my questions or stfu cheesy

how do you draw conclusions about Aso rock to know Osibanjo is a run around?

Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by techWriter2: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Those he is terrorising are celebrating na He is terrorising south with true
Re: If Kanu Is A Terrorist, Why Didnt Anyone In The SE Celebrate His Re-arrest? by BKayy: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2021
paramakina202:

You mean all the families and relatives that lost their loved ones in Igboland as a result of activities of UGM/ESN was not feeling the heat?
Businesses that closed because of the nefarious acts of UGM/ESN wasn't feeling the heat?
Parents who were scared to send their kids to school as a result of insecurity wasn't feeling the heat?
Nobody felt the heat except those of us that live in Igboland after all UGM/ESN victims are mostly Igbos.
People are very happy peace have finally returned to Igboland as UGM/ESN have been defeated.
Nobody is celebrating opnely because they are scared and nobody have also protested over the arrest of MNK in Igboland that balance it.
It is interesting how someone from Ibadan is telling me how me and the people around me feel about the kidnap of the person representing our interests the same way they changed the heading of our protest against terrorist military occupation in Orlu to protest against IPOB.

Even at the heat of the crisis, you can remember the people of Orlu hailing and celebrating UGM for decimating the Nigerian terrorists. It is on tape, you can go and watch. There were more than 5 incidence of it.
One thing that doesn't succumb to propaganda is the way people react to things. Within all of us, we know who the enemy is. Even you, you know you are the enemy.
Just look at our discussion. Does it sound like two brothers discussing or two enemies negotiating after a ceasefire?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Will Lead To Ipob’s End – Presidency / Osinbajo has no Christianization agenda, says MURIC / Hilton Hotel Ritualist Owner/den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.