Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain (846 Views)

Guehi In England Squad As Walker, Rashford And Sancho Left Out / English Fans Attack Saka, Rashford, Sancho Racially For Losing Crucial Penalt / See Savage Response Akin Alabi Gets After Requesting Rashford And Abraham Swap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
And so here we have a situation where the colonial masters eat fat off the slavery and labor of the slaves. Monkey dey work- Baboon dey chop kind of scenario. Which we know they still see the black players as slaves because after the loss, they started calling the black players slaves. So what we have here is a brilliant black player in the name of Raheem STerling doing an exceptional job terrorising defenders and breaking down defenses and making them so clumsy that they start scoring own goals and commiting fouls in penalty boxes. He even managed to score 3 goals that got them to the finals. It is no secret that Raheem sterling has been the shining star of the england team BUT to look at their newspapers its all littered with KING KANE and his fellow white players. Not a single praise or article for the black players who got them too this stage. MONKEY DEY WORK BABOON DEY CHOP. the black slaves are simply viewed as the colonised workers whose glory is to be enjoyed by the white players.

And then come the final day with the LORDS wrath on full display as the colonial masters all come in their best suits to bask in the glory and the work of the slaves and to give themselves accolades and pats on the back for being the best slave drivers. IN the stands we had prince William and his wife and their son looking all smug and regal, waiting for the praises and honour of being royals of the country that would carry the trophy of being the best slave masters.

But GOD had a few tricks on his mind, because believe it or not, everything you see in this world is controlled by GOD. all the forces in the environment that move people is controlled by GOD. even game results are controlled by GOD. and so GOD has a few tricks on his sleeves for the monkey dey work baboon dey chop colonial masters and he brought on the 3 TROJAN GIFTS in the name of Saka, Rashford and Sancho to undo all the work they have done to bring this empire forward. THE SLAVES DESTROYING THE GLORY OF THE MASTER WHOM THEY HAVE SERVED DILIGENTLY BUT WITH NO PRAISES AND ACCOLADES. and the LORD made gareth southgate appoint the 3 trojan horses to take a penalty each, and the LORD made them miss those penalties, and in so doing the TROJAN HORSES DESTROYED ALL THE WORKS OF THE MASTER, and the master went back home crying and dejected with no accolades and praises and trophy, a broken man. THE MASTER BROUGHT DOWN BY HIS SLAVES, THE 3 TROJAN HORSE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
LALSTICALA please this is frontpage material.
Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by Baawaa(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2021
They will know where they come from,history begins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Baawaa:
They will know where they come from,history begins
yes Sir.
Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by Vulcanheph(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
LALSTICALA please this is frontpage material.
Don't waste your time, nairaland mods will never push this to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

why is that ?
Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

i want to hear why you think so bro, its too controversial ? its way above many peoples heads etc etc ? i am curious as to why you think so . i have my reasons but i want to see if we are syncing
Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by Natural441(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sha wetin be this,I no fit laugh sha
Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by Vulcanheph(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i want to hear why you think so bro, its too controversial ? its way above many peoples heads etc etc ? i am curious as to why you think so . i have my reasons but i want to see if we are syncing
I don't really know how to put it but I'll try , maybe you'll get my point.

Nairaland behaves differently from many other forums/social media sites..... The FP on nairaland can be likened to the way a "Reception area" is to a hotel or office.
Therefore they are very careful about the things that make it to front page because the FP is the place that gets visited a lot by visitors constantly , you will notice that only core nairalanders go to "trending" and "new" area , so they will do everything within their power make sure anything that gets there isn't controversial.
However even if a topic is controversial as long as it wasn't originally from nairaland, the mods will push it to FP based on how much traffic it generates, as a result if any backlash happens due to any topic that gets to FP the mods can always redirect it to the original site that posted the topic.

BOTTOM LINE

This topic won't make FP due to the following reasons even if it generates traffic.
- It is a conspiracy thread that talks about racism and "white supremacy", while pointing issues wrong with the British government as a whole.
-Your thread doesn't have any link to another site that can take the blame in case something goes wrong.
-Our government and every organizations are still indirectly under the Brits and will not take the risk of offending their masters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by HEAVEN4444: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I don't really know how to put it but I'll try , maybe you'll get my point.

Nairaland behaves differently from many other forums/social media sites..... The FP on nairaland can be likened to the way a "Reception area" is to a hotel or office.
Therefore they are very careful about the things that make it to front page because the FP is the place that gets visited a lot by visitors constantly , you will notice that only core nairalanders go to "trending" and "new" area , so they will do everything within their power make sure anything that gets there isn't controversial.
However even if a topic is controversial as long as it wasn't originally from nairaland, the mods will push it to FP based on how much traffic it generates, as a result if any backlash happens due to any topic that gets to FP the mods can always redirect it to the original site that posted the topic.

BOTTOM LINE

This topic won't make FP due to the following reasons even if it generates traffic.
- It is a conspiracy thread that talks about racism and "white supremacy", while pointing issues wrong with the British government as a whole.
-Your thread doesn't have any link to another site that can take the blame in case something goes wrong.
-Our government and every organizations are still indirectly under the Brits and will not take the risk of offending their masters.
ahhh i see where you are coming from bro. thanks for taking the time to respond. my own take on the issue is that the frontpage is meant for children and so they try to keep it to where it entertains children. topics like davido and whizzkid and burna boy and dead bodies and mutilated bodies and violence etc. and so anything of intelligence is shunned . thats what it has become. never used to be like that when i joined the forum a long time ago. long time ago the frontpage was intellectuals. also back then Seun was directly involved in the running because i was a moderator and we used to meet up at the backroom with him and discuss. and he made sure we put intelligent topics on the frontpage. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ? I AM ALMOST CERTAIN THAT SEUN HAS CASHED OUT, AND HE HAS SOLD THIS SITE TO SOMEONE ELSE AND HE HAS MOVED ON. you never even see him again. he has sold the site. and so i dont expect much from the site again. even though i asked to be put on frontpage i know they wouldnt but no harm trying.

3 Likes

Re: Saka, Rashford And Sancho, The Trojan Gift To colonial Britain by theTranscriber: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2021
This is hilarious cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Messi Suffering From Bone Bruising, Say PSG / Chelsea v Liverpool (10-11)pen Full Highlights Carabao Cup / It’d Be Harder For You At Ronaldo’s Age –lewandowski To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.