Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home (497 Views)

Billionaire Son, Mustapha Indimi And Wife Fatima Welcome First Child (PHOTOS) / Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by dru23(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria via roro..........arrived on July 12th 2021 @ 2pm.

We at dru23 like to thank you guys for supporting and believing in us ..... We like to thank the Customer and nairaland community for their support.....

Dru23 is a brand that I have been building for years.. We started small and we are gradually getting there.. I take pride in what I do ....

We thank you so much guys ... To the Customer with a 2012 Rav4 that called this morning...

I personally thank you for the compliment you gave my team.. You stated that they are lots of people selling oil on nairaland ... But you decided to call us ... From the bottom of my heart... I thank you and it made my day...

Due to customer confidentiality we can't not reveal the landing cost........Just with any other limca or lemon like any nairalander haters will say ..

Most Tokunbo cars will still need some minor work .....

Estimation cost ...N100k

It has low miles ...engine and transmission very ok .....

To prolong your vehicle engine life span ... We recommend following manufacture advice .

Re: ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by melviniyke2002(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
More win bro....u were lucky d wheel cover was still intact......
Re: ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by dru23(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
melviniyke2002:
More win bro....u were lucky d wheel cover was still intact......

Thanks for the support sir.... This is why I always recommend the grimindi line ... Their terminal are usually safe compare to others
Re: ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by samobaba4u(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
How much?
Re: ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by dru23(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
samobaba4u:
How much?

The currant 03 Civic I did cost me 45k .. We did what they call counter balance .... It was my mechanic that handled all those things.......

Honestly the 05 Civic should be ok .. Leave it like that
Re: ..........2006 Corolla .....welcome Home by dicksonadams(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oya twerk cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fire Guts Ebeano Supermarket In Abuja / Which County's Currency Is This / Top 10 Businesses You Can Start With 50K Or Less In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.