Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,487 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

How I Handled A Tough Client: Showers Paint CEO - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Handled A Tough Client: Showers Paint CEO (121 Views)

So Proud Of How I Handled This Year. / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Handled A Tough Client: Showers Paint CEO by israelsteve13: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
https://showerspaint.com/2021/07/12/the-hardest-project-we-undertook-and-how-we-survived/

One of the Biggest Mistakes we make in Business is to take up a very troublesome client..
Not only will the money not be interesting, you will have spent a whole chunk of your peace of mind, trying to satisfy an obviously insatiable customer..

But here is a perfectly detailed technique on dealing with such Client..
Click on the link above and be fast about it...then return here and let's discuss..

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Simple Mortgages / Learn How To Create And Sell Rdps / -✅₦✅ I Design✹✹ 2021 All Types Of Website, Ecommerce, I-banking, Investment ♦️♦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.