Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi (19839 Views)

33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Police allegedly torture 33-year old breadwinner to death in Bauchi

A 33-year old breadwinner has allegedly been tortured to death by a combined team of policemen attached to the Yelwa Division and a vigilante group in Bauchi State.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the deceased, Dauda Danladi, was arrested by the team of security agents in front of his shop located in Yelwa Kagadama, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis around 9pm on Thursday.

He was said to have been taken to the Yelwa Division, where he was allegedly tortured to death.

When our correspondent visited the house around 6pm on Friday, family members and several sympathisers were seen weeping.

An eyewitness, Liatu Nuhu, who sells groundnut milk and rice gruel close to the shop of the deceased said the police and the vigilante arrived in Gestapo style and started arresting people indiscriminately.

Nuhu said, “I was doing my business when, suddenly, the police and some vigilantes came, more than 10 of them, and started arresting people. The Divisional Police Officer got out of the vehicle and directed them, ‘Arrest him! Arrest him!’

“And that was how they arrested the boys playing snooker, others who were chatting and the deceased who was standing in front of his shop. We kept telling them not to arrest him, we told them that he was our neighbour here and we knew him to be someone of good character. We asked why they would arrest him, but they still took him away.”

Nuhu added, “Today (Friday) in the morning, we went to the police station around 7am, they told us to stay at a far distance and wait for the DPO to come to the office. So, I decided to go to my place of work.

“By 10.15am, I returned, only for me to see the deceased’s wife crying profusely. When I asked her what happened, she told me that her husband was dead.”

When contacted, the Commissioner of Police, Bauchi State, Sylvester Alabi, told journalists on the phone that five people were arrested with a revolver pistol in the area.

He said two of them were later released because they were found innocent while the other two were still being held at the Police station.

“The deceased was not even part of them, he was about 200 metres ahead. He was gasping for breath in his business place and the police assisted him to the hospital and then, he died.

“If police had not assisted him to the hospital, people would have said they are bad people. The police now assisted, now na wahala (sic).”

“I have told the PPRO to go to the media and tell people the correct version of the story,” he stated.

As of the time of filing this report, 7.30pm, the PPRO has yet to make any official statement.

https://punchng.com/police-allegedly-torture-33-year-old-breadwinner-to-death-in-bauchi/?fbclid=IwAR3oUr6-QiPDDcQffb2wdIpkTunbv3YMf7LXcIpHlnkHS_wFDa3o_r8B1co

1 Share

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Candidlady: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Since it was that gender that was tortured to death...I really don't care

Minus one scum from the surface of the earth..

Good job Mr olopas.. you deserve an award

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by lazkizz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
9ja which way
Does that means inside this Hardship, we go still the fear Police, and No freedom of Fundamental human Right

in Buhari voice, oni C.C Load am
cash app
cash out
Oni maga bill am
Small money, ball out
If you No get money leave am
EFCC come Japa angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Ever8090: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nawaooo..no be small thing ooo...
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by chiiraq802(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You sound very Stoopid.

Same way your scum father, scum brothers, scum Husband, scum male relatives, scum boyfriends etc, will be tortured to death and nobody will give a fxxk.

Glorified FARM TOOL.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

nothing is worst than a bitter old hag!

Your are the type that is empty, devoid of any attachment to reality, your hate will leave you old dejected and lonely. You don't know what you are doing yourself because you silly ego Makes you feel you are of any value to the world ...keep it up, you have only one pussy in billions, so your case nah insignificant and irrelevant. After all the beautiful ones are not yet born, they are still in the ballsack of MEN! So crawl under a rock and go fork yourself.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Harrykn: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
It is true so far say na Nigerian police name dey there
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Candidlady: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Franzinni:
nothing is worst than a bitter old hag!

Your are the type that is empty, devoid of any attachment to reality, your hate will leave you old dejected and lonely. You don't know what you are doing yourself because you silly ego Makes you feel you are of any value to the world ...keep it up, you have only one pussy in billions, so your case nah insignificant and irrelevant. After all the beautiful ones are not yet born, they are still in the ballsack of MEN! So crawl under a rock and go fork yourself.

All this letter of epistle to the Corinthians for what exactly

1 Like

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Candidlady: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
chiiraq802:

You sound very Stoopid.

Same way your scum father, scum brothers, scum Husband, scum male relatives, scum boyfriends etc, will be tortured to death and nobody will give a fxxk.

Glorified FARM TOOL.

cheesy

Cry me a river .....

E don tay wey Iswim...

Men are scums angry
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Franzinni: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

All this letter of epistle to the Corinthians for what exactly
it's my love letter to you, asking you to use the spaghetti you have in that container you call a skull to stop thinking the way you do. If you hate men because of your experiences, that is your wahala I guess you are the type that get wet for bad boys and wonder why they dumped you after running over you like a carpet!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Franzinni:
it's my love letter to you, asking you to use the spaghetti you have in that container you call a skull to stop thinking the way you do. If you hate men because of your experiences, that is your wahala I guess you are the type that get wet for bad boys and wonder why they dumped you after running over you like a carpet!

I don't hate men

I abhor men... grin

Now hang yourself ...

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Franzinni: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men... grin

Now hang yourself ...

you failed to give me a rope... oh I guess you have not yet finished hanging yourself with it .. don't worry I will wait till you are done ma.

I am very patient.

18 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Candidlady: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Franzinni:
you failed to give me a rope... oh I guess you have not yet finished hanging yourself with it .. don't worry I will wait till you are done ma.

I am very patient.

You win

Let's not spam someone else's page

I only blame the two individuals who couldn't think of family planning that produced a specie who is nothing but a waste to the entire nation and the world at Large

Do have a lovely day kiss

1 Like

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Franzinni: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You win

Let's not spam someone else's page

I only blame the two individuals who couldn't think of family planning that produced a specie who is nothing but a waste to the entire nation and the world at Large

Do have a lovely day kiss
small girl bia!

Did you even read the topic at all the man was killed by police eh!

I am starting to believe you are a man behind this moniker .. you just dey find who to wind.

You don jam one today ... I ready for you !!!

One of the two individuals was a woman Abi so you hate women too Abi nah?

13 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Ceenachi: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is unbelievable.... what a wonderful script by the CP.....I begin to wonder when Nigeria police became so caring that the took the deceased to hospital in the cause of the ongoing assignment. also don't the deceased have neighbors or even family members that can be contacted? this is a clear case of murder! and tommorow if the hunter became hunted, people should not be surprised because when those supposed to protect you turn the other way round, it may lead to breakdown of law and order.

5 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Dealayo: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Triangles1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
O ga o
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Hushmoni: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Him go still talk the Truth, oga make una continue his still lying.
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by ibtommy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Yeye girl. You be witch

[qxuote author=Candidlady post=103633796]Since it was that gender that was tortured to death...I really don't care

Good job Mr olopas.. you deserve an award [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by darkstar6971(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Who be you wey ur care will be concern or not?? Ugly face.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by nonhuman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by stefflos: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

cheesy

Cry me a river .....

E don tay wey Iswim...

Men are scums angry
Dem don break diswan heart grin

4 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by sinkhole: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

something is definitely wrong somewhere embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by Blackdisciple(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Another Chidinma Ojukwu supporter spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi by darkstar6971(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
stefflos:

Dem don break diswan heart grin grin grin
No be say dey break her heart o, She dey struggle to find first lover which is still in vain naso d tin dey pain ham grin #insidelife

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures / Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested With 409 Grams Of Cocaine In India / Canadian, Kyliuk Morris Kidnapped In Ogun: Police Delivered N2.5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.