Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

God’spower Project: What Is Your Biggest Testimony? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God’spower Project: What Is Your Biggest Testimony? (142 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo) / Charity Nnaji Gets Car As Birthday Gift From UK Based Fan, Shares Testimony / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God’spower Project: What Is Your Biggest Testimony? by MikePhilly(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Day 1

“My biggest testimony is that I found the word of God and the word of God is working for me. That the word of God is real to me. The word has become flesh and we behold His glory. If I want to count, I know I have given out cars to people, built houses for my parents, sister, empowered my younger ones and they’re doing very well in my eyes. To my desire and pride, they are sufficiently okay. By the grace of God, all of us are richly blessed and they know Christ. So if I want to look at all those, my biggest testimony is that the word of God has become flesh to me, and is real and alive. And the zeal of the Lord has consumed me.”

Pastor Dr. Benard Adedotun Omoyeni

Happy Golden Jubilee!

Re: God’spower Project: What Is Your Biggest Testimony? by MikePhilly(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Day 2

God is making me happy with so many things, a lot. If I start to mention I can't o. I still covered an event on Saturday. Today I'm doing a school work also. What I discovered is I never stay hungry. I'm not on the streets. I'm better than my mates.

Nike Soladoye, mother of @obanimi2020

(1) (Reply)

Music Video Shoot For Upcoming Artiste Or Established Artiste / How To Get Instagram Followers Easy And No Drop And Account 100% Save / Bitcoin Now: To Buy Or To Sell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.