Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Meaning Of Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Security (165 Views)

Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Security by happy200(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
We met the whole earth empty, we all found ourselves here including wild animals, serpents, scorpions e.t.c.
Meaning no one own this place rather, it is survival of the fittest.

Now the question is, how did we over-came those dangerous animals?
I just want you to understand something which is because "we are more intelligent being".

Now back to the topic "MEANING OF SECURITY".
To me i don't understand why someone will rely completely on police alone for security, what if they decide to turn against you? (i'm talking to individual here not government).

Rather what i know. I can't kill you if you are more intelligent than me and you can't kill me if I'm more intelligent to you. "That is true security"

Simply: if you want to survive here on earth try becoming more intelligent to everyone then you are safe.
I can assure you will get away with everything at ease and safe.
Although very few people on earth know this. (Own your environment)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On How To End Racist Abuse. / Hon Benjamin Kalu Exposes Gov Ikpeazu’s Appointee Who Created Bottlenecks For 17 / How Nigeria's Security Agencies Work Under Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.