Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

The A-team: To What Extent Can You Go To Clear Your Name From The Failure List.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The A-team: To What Extent Can You Go To Clear Your Name From The Failure List.. (223 Views)

To What Extent Can Children Be Encouraged To Try Out Educational Video Games? / N1.2bn Fraud: Universities Begin Secret Moves To Clear Name / A Team Of Unilorin Students Is Trying To Make Your Computer Speak African Langua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The A-team: To What Extent Can You Go To Clear Your Name From The Failure List.. by planetpgold(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

The weekend was full of action in the world of football. Yesterday was the Copa America final and the Euro 2020 final was also played. Euro final was full of adrenaline from the beginning of the match to extra time and then, penalty, I couldn't even watch it without my eyes closed.

That Aside, on Saturday, after work, I needed some time to unwind, so I went to my DVD plates collection and I found one of my favourite movies, " The A-Team".

Although I have talked about it before, watching it yesterday gave me more insight into what extent people can go for the sake of power and money on one hand. And the extent to which people can go to clear off their names in a crime they never committed.

Now, when related to your exams preparation, it, therefore, means that studying a topic once is not sufficient enough to grasp the essence and inter-relatedness and its application.

Even in music, when you hear a song and it does something good. You won't say, that is enough, won't you want to hear it again, again and again? To let it instruct you, let it feed you, let it teach you, take you on wings of emotional journeys? Wouldn't you want to do that? The answer is definitely YES.

Hence, if you are serious about passing your exams try as much as possible to study and finish your ICAN Accredited, ICAN-Updated Syllabus-Based, Training Videos + Q&As at least twice before the exams, in order to let it instruct you, let it feed you, let it teach you,

Want to ensure that you finish the syllabus twice before the exams then automatically cruise into the next stage or qualify? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos plus Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad / Beginners' Guide To Writing A Research Paper / Automation Testing Courses Canada - Rocians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.