Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested (44486 Views)

Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo] / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by akanbiaa(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Adewale1603(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
you were lucky to be given employment to survive, yet u ran away. weitin he wan do with the motocycle

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Jayrow08: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dem go dey behave like say dem no ft catch dem. He has spoil d name of the guarantor now
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by cybriz82(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fashionista01:
Ppl hardly think about the consequence of their actions before venturing into it.

Think ke? All this one no get time to think ooo.wetin dey their brain is get rich or die trying..

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by beaversticks(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Not smart of him
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by mema900: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juicewrld27:
The country hard and i have triedall means to better myself all to no avail. Make person find me anything to hold body pending i start work. 3167.8354.45. First bank.

Lazy murderfcker
You forgot to include your name EZEUGO CHUKWUEMEKA

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thank God!
The owner's prayers answered.

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ha ha...omo people wicked ooo...imagine the trouble he'd put his guarantor in....

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by EmmanuelBanks: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juicewrld27:
The country hard and i have triedall means to better myself all to no avail. Make person find me anything to hold body pending i start work. 3167.8354.45. First bank.

I pray you find help brother I understand ur pain...I graduated early this yr i have been searching no work, lost parent some yrs ago...my uncle saw me through school all thanks to him. my good frd has been the one feeding me. the last place I apply, i was told to wait till October, and I have been praying it goes through. I surf the internet with the help of free opera data. na die I deyy like this

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Juicewrld27: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

I pray you find help brother I understand ur pain...I graduated early this yr i have been searching no work. my good frd has been the one feeding me. the last place I apply, i was told to wait till October, and I have been praying it goes through. I surf the internet with the help of free opera data. na die I deyy like this
we all pray it ends in praise
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Peppysco: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
This guy's case was all over Twitter few days ago and the way people were assuring the bike manager that the idiot would be caught was so reassuring.
In this era of joblessness, you got a job and just 3 days after, you decided to pull a stunt, he deserved to be hunged

3 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by benjamin1997(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juicewrld27:
You must die in jesus name
Criminal ,lazyman, thief.barawo
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by DoctorStylish: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some Nigerians sef are the actual problem of the country. You were given an opportunity for creating a means of livelihood but you chose to commit crime . Smh . He should face the wrath of the law to the maximum. If possible a very stringent punishment.
Mad Man
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Juicewrld27: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
benjamin1997:

You must die in jesus name
Criminal ,lazyman, thief.barawo
ok sir
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Rochasstatue(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emmanuel Samuel.
PinDiPi pereon and disciples of Atiku!
Always stealing!
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Rochasstatue(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emmanuel Samuel.
PinDiPi person and disciples of Atiku!
Always stealing!
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Awoo88: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
bolaayenimo:
l am sure he will either blame the devil or Buhari for his actions
Buhari reach blame.
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by GABRIEL6036: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry bro, enjoy the rest of your miserable life Behind bar.
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by badboyTee(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
wow wow wow I saw a post about this man stealing owners bike now he his caught what a wonderful world ��

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by waliezia(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Idiot, u try see work, u wan dupe ur employer, if Dem no employ u dat time u for dey complain buhari government do this buhari government do dat...... I hope u land in jail

1 Like

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Ezedon(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ogun and Bad news is like 5 and 6
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
too bad
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by AdemolaA2: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
xpressionx:
Good.
Go and face the music

In other words , you’re saying he should go and dance Akpala or reggae to the music ba ?
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by authority2006(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Business killer. See the bike he was running away with! And he would still sell it for peanut
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by fitinwell: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
The Story no sweet ...
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Okhuadams(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

A dispatched rider, Emmanuel Samuel was on Sunday, July 11 arrested by men of Ogun state police command while running away with the motorcycle given to him by his company to dispatch their goods, Reports.

The suspect was arrested when he was accosted by policemen from Ogere division who were on routine patrol of their area. The policemen, who stopped the suspect on the motorcycle demanded for the documents of the bike which he produced on the spot.

''While going through the documents, it was discovered that the motorcycle was registered on the 12th of July 2021, which implied that the motorcycle has been registered before it was bought. This aroused the suspicion of the policemen and the rider was subsequently taken to the station for proper interrogation.

On interrogation, he confessed that the motorcycle was given to him by a company in Yaba Lagos where he was employed three days ago as a dispatch rider. He stated further that, he decided to run away with it hence he forged the registration documents and number plate for the motorcycle.

The Dpo Ogere division, CSP Abiodun Ayinde there and then got in touch with the company's manager, who confirmed that they have been looking for the suspect in Lagos, and that he deliberately removed the tracking device from the motorcycle.'' DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of Ogun state police command, said as he confirmed the arrest

Abimbola added that the state Commissioner of Police, Edward Awolowo Ajogun, has ordered the transfer of the suspect to state criminal investigation and intelligence department for onward transfer to Lagos state command, where he will be prosecuted.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/dispatch-rider-who-ran-away-with-company-motorcycle-three-days-after-employment-arrested-in-ogun-photo.html
Rest in jail oloruburuku
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by Organs(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Naija, Our police are wack. He forged papers, how did he do it., arrest those responsible as well. Also, how come they didn't know the motorcycle was stolen since it had been reported stolen?

2 Likes

Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by nedekid: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2021
xynerise:
Some people just deserve suffering. It is their destiny.

You got a job to help you out of your misery but you prefer to remain in that misery. That was how this idiot I helped stole my money. People can be stupid sha sad
That bike business ehh, I don't think it is worth it oh. My person that has 5 bikes for delivery business, twice bikes have been stolen. First time she spent close to 200k tracking and arresting the fellow. The second time which was few months back. Same day she hired the man same day he japa with the bike to ogun state. Removed the tracker.
180k and 2 weeks later the guy was arrested at Ota, but had sold the bike to some aboki guy in Lagos for 50k!
It was during the court strike so the man had to be released on bail.
My question is how much are the bikes that you have to spend so much?
Boys no Wan work again jor, the latest scam is bike heist.
Re: Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested by caesymore(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Dude couldn't even fake a proper paper, just a product of a turn condom grin
CharisEleos:
How many kilometers did he run now before he was caught.?

Some people don't reason before doing something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl Inside A Bush In Imo (Photos) / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.