Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex (802 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kaduna state governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai on Monday paid a condolence visit to the family of his former deputy, Bala Bantex who died on Sunday

Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by PlayMaker14: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
sad
Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by bolaayenimo: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP. The only thing i remembered about the man was that he reset El-Rufai's brain with two hot slaps
Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by Arrewa: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
bolaayenimo:
RIP. The only thing i remembered about the man was that he reset El-Rufai's brain with two hot slaps
it is The other way round
Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by Sunnybay7: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rip
Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hypocrisy

It's always about been humble for the cameras meanwhile the same death is what happened to the Kaduna student who was protesting on his complicity

Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by OssyMalik: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
The midget Governor and his misplaced priorities.

Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by bolaayenimo: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
no. it is slap me, i slap you
Arrewa:
it is The other way round
Re: El Rufai Visits Family Of Late Deputy Governor, Bala Bantex by Ogamysamo: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
who is he not to visit?

im dey fear hot slap of the dead na

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Nigerian Military Aircraft Shot By Bandits Crashes In Zamfara / I Am Very Happy To See Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking - Boko Haram Kill 4 Nigerian Soliders, Capture Armoured Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.