Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Remote Online Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Online Writers Needed (570 Views)

Remote Online Social Media Assistant ( Make Money With Your Instagram Account) / We Need More Paid Online Writers From United Kingdom Earn $47 Daily / Experienced Online Writers/journalist Needed For A Political Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Online Writers Needed by TomorrowToday: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Job brief

We are looking for Remote Content Writers to join our writing team and write new blog posts.

The Remote Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before submission.

If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to include links to your published articles, along with your application.

Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.

Responsibilities

- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Google Docs
- Proofread and edit your copy before submission
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)

Requirements

- This is a remote/work from home writing job
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Google tools like Google Docs, Google Chat, Task, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field

Next Step

Apply here - https://forms.gle/AiorVt4ZWV6nUw189
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
No provision for applicants’ contact on your form...i’m not sure how that works..

Just an observation, though
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by TomorrowToday: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kul3ger:
No provision for applicants’ contact on your form...i’m not sure how that works..

Just an observation, though

Perhaps your internet connection wasn't steady when you viewed the form. When I applied, I submitted both my email and phone number. I suggest you refresh your browser.
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
TomorrowToday:

Perhaps your internet connection wasn't steady when you viewed the form. When I applied, I submitted both my email and phone number. I suggest you refresh your browser.

You're an applicant, too? Not the hirer? �
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by adaperry25: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
TomorrowToday:
Job brief

We are looking for Remote Content Writers to join our writing team and write new blog posts.

The Remote Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before submission.

If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to include links to your published articles, along with your application.

Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.

Responsibilities

- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Google Docs
- Proofread and edit your copy before submission
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)

Requirements

- This is a remote/work from home writing job
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Google tools like Google Docs, Google Chat, Task, etc.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field

Next Step

Apply here - https://forms.gle/AiorVt4ZWV6nUw189
Aperion and their strict standards and poor pay..wish applicants good luck
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by Kul3ger(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2021
adaperry25:

Kindly share your experience?
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by TomorrowToday: 4:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Kul3ger:

You're an applicant, too? Not the hirer? �

Yes sir/ma.
Re: Remote Online Writers Needed by TomorrowToday: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
adaperry25:

A lady I know that writes for them makes no less than 60k monthly; broken down to about 15k every week. According to her she writes at least 2 articles very early in the morning and before 9 she is done and still have the rest of the day for other things.

Maybe your experience with them is different but for the person I know, she has no complaints.

(1) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Urgently Needed For Employment / Who Else Received A Message From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Today? / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.