Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month (505 Views)

(please Help)Shipping from nigeria To Canada / Your Gift Cards Vendor That Redeem Within 3 Mins / Get Up To 10% Discount On Any Smartphone/tablet, Pay Within 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by SOLA2130(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
ULTIMATE MOVE TO CANADA WITH LOW IELTS GUIDE

All you have to do is write your IELTS exam, score a minimum of 5.0. Trust me - your primary school niece will score that. Next, you do your Credential Evaluation while you get your work permit processed.

And one last thing I love about this program is that...

You are getting to Canada is to resume work and start getting paid right from the moment you enter Canada.

For more info: WhatsApp +2347039581060

Re: Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by SOLA2130(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP TO WATCH THE VIDEO PRESENTATION

THE GUIDE COST JUST 20K
Re: Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by SOLA2130(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Speaking about the home care industry.

The Home Care Providers industry in Canada is a growing industry, with a multitude of diverse companies offering services to grow the healthcare markets.

Industry providers cater largely to the elderly population, which is growing at a rate exceeding the national population growth rate in Canada, as well as to individuals suffering from chronic illnesses and disabilities.

It is a $4.3 Billion Industry.

For us in Nigeria here.

Think of it as having a home or center that is centered towards taking care of our elderly parent, and workers are paid between $2500-$3500 Monthly [N750,000-N1,050,000 Monthly].

Now that this is now clear, here is what you need to know.

There is a massive demand for people looking to work in these organizations/companies. They are willing to give you an
employment letter which you can use to process your work permit.
WhatsApp for more information 07039581060
Re: Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by EzekielJ(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
The easies way to relocate to Canada is to apply as a caregiver. Work with Fanni Care a non medical owner residence caregiving agency in Nigeria to gain the experience and reference you need to travel to Canada.

Apply at www.fannicare.startersng.com

Re: Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by SOLA2130(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
ULTIMATE MOVE TO CANADA WITH LOW IELTS GUIDE

All you have to do is write your IELTS exam, score a minimum of 5.0. Trust me - your primary school niece will score that. Next, you do your Credential Evaluation while you get your work permit processed.

And one last thing I love about this program is that...

You are getting to Canada is to resume work and start getting paid right from the moment you enter Canada.

For more info: WhatsApp +2347039581060
Re: Relocate To Canada Within 3-6month by SOLA2130(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2021
There is an eBook on Canada visa relocation guide through health care industry, with no consultant's or Agent needed. Contact me on WhatsApp to get the eBook

WhatsApp: 07039581060

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival,toshiba Satelite L15 Intel Laptop @30k / [s]iPhones And Laptop Deals[/s]…. All Sold / One Month Used MI Band 6 For Sale @ 17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.