Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader (20153 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / AGF Malami Welcomes Ohanaeze's Legal Team To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Metrix147: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN has welcomed the formation of Legal team by Ohanaeze Ndigbo to monitor the proceedings at the trial of the self-acclaimed IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu which is in line with the doctrine of the right of fair hearing rooted in Section 36 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This is according to a statement made available to ABN TV signed by Umar Jibril Gwandu, a special assistant to AGF Malami on media.

The statement read in part: “Inherent in the position of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo on the matter was the demonstration of their recognition of belonging to Nigeria and succumbing to the rule of law while maintaining their stance that they were not averse to the trial of Nnamdi Kanu.”

“In similar vein the group showed a mature departure from mindset of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra when Ohanaeze said they “do not support the use of any form of violence” while channeling concerns and presenting demands.”

“By urging the youths to be law-abiding and sheath their sword as well as asking them to try to obtain voter’s card to enable them contribute to national development, the position of Ohanaeze becomes glaringly constitutional and commendable.”

“Let it be made abundantly clear that President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government respects the rule of law and does not advocate for the breach of law. Hence, with or without the so-called monitoring group, justice will be adequately served to Nnamdi Kanu in compliances with the enshrined provisions of the law.”

“It is hoped that the unnecessary legal monitoring group will come with open-mind and guided by nothing but the rule of law in the process so as to convey the judgment of the Court as may eventually be delivered to their people in various languages and dialects of the members of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo communities and the entire Nigerians.”

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/agf-malami-welcomes-ohanaezes-legal-team-to-monitor-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by SLAP44: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
The Government of Nigeria is the most confused entity on planet earth.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by attackgat: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Malami is just a brainless fool

When he compared spare parts dealers to herdsmen is when I knew he had nothing upstairs

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Kriss216: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
A country with Abubakar Malami as AGF can't go far!

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by SLAP44: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
attackgat:
Malami is just a brainless fool

Exactly grin

40 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Malami is right on this one.

Nnamdi Kanu's long journey to prison is about to commence

We Ohanaeze are tightly seated.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by AntiBMC(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Metrix147:

Let it be made abundantly clear that President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government respects the rule of law and does not advocate for the breach of law. Hence, with or without the so-called monitoring group, justice will be adequately served to Nnamdi Kanu in compliances with the enshrined provisions of the law.”

Look at this r€tarded malu spewing trash as usual.
The law that the fulanis are all above or which one?
Sheikh gumi is walking freely, so is pantami, miyetti Allah and all other godforsaken terrorist-loving almajiri of fulani stock. N0nsense nd ingredients.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by xpressionx(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by unohbethel(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Malami is right on this one.

Nnamdi Kanu's long journey to prison is about to commence

We Ohanaeze are tightly seated.
if this thrash is what u got after reading that statement, i must say ur intelligence is overrated

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by unohbethel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kriss216:
A country with Abubakar Malami as AGF can't go far!
no truer words have ever been spoken today

27 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
unohbethel:
if this thrash is what u got after reading that statement, i must say ur intelligence is overrated

I can't feel your pain.

So continue writhing in pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
unohbethel:

Do you know the difference between trash and thrash?

Thank me later.

cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Dreal1247: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Do you know the difference between trash and thrash?

Thank me later.

cool

Ogbeni remove the 'h' and face front.. We all know what he intend to spell no dey over hype yourself

Be it trash, thrash, thrashing, trashing, thrasher, trasher or any other rubbish you intend to use to weigh your intelligence.. You still ended up sounding so dullish lol.. Lol. Me no send English oh, you like pick my mistakes na your own cup of tea.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

Ogbeni remove the 'h' and face front.. We all know what he intend to spell no dey over hype yourself

Be it trash, thrash, thrashing, trashing, thrasher, trasher or any other rubbish you intend to use to weigh your intelligence.. You still ended up sounding so dullish lol.. Lol. Me no send English oh, you like pick my mistakes na your own cup of tea.

Just admit you aren't well educated and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Just admit you aren't well educated and move on.

How can you put two contradicting words in a sentence? "aren't" & "Well educated"

Omo I shouldn't be arguing with you. Move ahead niccur

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
big7:

How can you put two contradicting words in a sentence? "aren't" & "Well educated"

Omo I shouldn't be arguing with you. Move ahead niccur
[/s]

Learn to use punctuations.

For example you could write:

Omo, I shouldn't be arguing with you.

A full stop would do nicely after niccur.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Learn to use punctuations.

For example you could write:

Omo, I shouldn't be arguing with you.

A full stop would do nicely after niccur.

You see why I told ya I no send English language. For the fact you understood what I wrote and my spellings are correct couple with the fact I am writing informally then it's your absolute headache to deal with those punctuation mark

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

You see why I told ya I no send English language. For the fact you understood what I wrote and my spellings are correct couple with the fact I am writing informally then it's your absolute headache to deal with those punctuation mark

Your kind would dare call the president uneducated yet you are evidently worse.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Monogamy: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's going to be a secret trial, no press..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Your kind would dare call the president uneducated yet you are evidently worse.

For the fact one can't speak English language doesn't make one uneducated.. Ignorance is bliss to ya niccur

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

For the fact one can't speak English language doesn't make one uneducated.. Ignorance is bliss to ya niccur

Using such words as niccur to save you from the embarrassment attempting to write in proper Englidh grammar is sure to get you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Using such words as niccur to save you from the embarrassment attempting to write in proper Englidh grammar is sure to get you.

Spell your "English" properly niccur.

Plus "niccur" is just one word.. Delete the 's' at the affix of "word"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

Spell your "English" properly niccur

A typo cannot be compared with complete ignorance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

A typo cannot be compared with complete ignorance.

So now we back to square one. The dude made a typo of "thrash" in place of "trash" why didn't you consider it a typo for the "h" included?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

So now we back to square one. The dude made a typo of "thrash" in place of "trash" why didn't you consider it been a typo for the "h" included?
It wasn't a typo.
It was sheer ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

It wasn't a typo.
It was sheer ignorance.

How would you be sure?
Why do you think you know what he intended to type.. Can you now see your double standard?

Yours is a typo but he's sheer ignorance..
Guy man repent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

How would you be sure?
Why do you think you know what he intended to type.. Can you now see your double standard?

Yours is a typo but he's sheer ignorance..
Guy man repent

You aren't helping your associate.

Correct him and stop encouraging ignorance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

You aren't helping your associate.

Correct him and stop encouraging ignorance

If I was to correct one I wouldn't down grade one along that path you took.. Your intentions was to make him look foolish and not knowing shit.. Well the joke is totally on you niccur.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

If I was to correct one I wouldn't down grade one along that path you took.. Your intentions was to make him look foolish and not knowing shit.. Well the joke is totally on you niccur.

Shut up.

He's foolish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Shut up.

He's foolish.

Just because you don't subscribe to his opinion on the subject matter.. You then wanted to take the ridicule angle to get at him.. Isn't that wizardry?

BTW, I have been typing and not talking so I wonder how you still want one who isn't talking to "shut up"..

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Ned Nwoko: Labour Party Needs Control Of States To Make Obi President / President Buhari Reacts To Egyptian Mosque Attacks / Bury Your 2023 Presidential Ambition, PDP Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.