Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) (43801 Views)

"Light At The End Of The TOILET" - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole Makes Terrible English Blunder (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by K4daniel: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria has the brightest brain in the world..see their representatives...and you expect things to turn around. Continue.!!
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Tyranny:

Fück outta my face, man! You tryna make the language your own or what? shît's crazy! Remember 'em Brits brought this shît to us? So, what the fûck you talking about? It ain't even your "mother tongue"!
its Nigeria's official language. Fvckk you bloody desert terrorist
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by etiquettemister: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Not surprised anyway!...

It's now we all will understand why Nigeria is tagged with an ogbonge name, SHITHOLE.

It can only happen in no other kontiri, but here... I humbly welcome you all to NAIJA!!!
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by chaloskyx: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
well his speaking the truth as we all know Nigeria is regarded as a shit hole and the shit hole we use is called a toilet so he's right to say there is light at the end of the toilet or generally speaking shithole called Nigeria
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Pheeyistringz: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hun hun!! Toilet ko baffroom ni
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nobody is above mistake.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by fuke(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
aspabay:
He made a mistake and corrected himself.

What's the fuss

Let him who has never made a grammatical blunder be the first to throw a stone.

No, he didn't correct himself, somebody supplied the word.
Watch the video again.

Meanwhile I have This brand new, mint iPhone Air Pods Pro for iPhone 11 sent to me by my brother but don't want to use it as I know I am a careless person hence the reason to sell. Its 140k in the market but ready to sell for less. Whatsapp 08034241050

Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by saintol(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
And you think this country can be great with these type of elements at the helm of affairs of this nation?
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Geeman2006: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
onuman:

Yeah, the more serious things to talk about in Nigeria should be restructure Nigeria politically so that each of the six zones take care of their development process with the resources in their environments, pay little tax to the central government in Abuja. But Arewa disagrees, Arewa clutch tight to the lopsided political structure which favors only Arewa.

Stop Showing your ignorance here, Google Hakeem Baba Ahmed of Northern Elders forum and listen to his comments about restructuring. Where did Arewa disagree, say politicians disagree because they are enjoying the current situation.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Kingsnova: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
These Old men should leave the polity for the vibrant youths.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
He was right cos he must be looking for shiitt, which was the reason why he needed some light at the end of toilet.

Stupid government! undecided
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
seyz91:
Buh the slip of tongue madooo cheesy

Lol...
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
muller101:
Over what?

Overreaching
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by bejeria101(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
No be only toilet ... Na shalanga

grin
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
OLORIBU..LIGHT NO DEY OUR TOILET YESTERDAY
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Tyranny: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
its Nigeria's official language. Fvckk you bloody desert terrorist

Kiss my ass, dawg! A no-good, rotten lowlife from the south! I'm done wrappin' you up! Gotta bounce! #wink
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by onuman: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Geeman2006:

Stop Showing your ignorance here, Google Hakeem Baba Ahmed of Northern Elders forum and listen to his comments about restructuring. Where did Arewa disagree, say politicians disagree because they are enjoying the current situation.
Like a drop of water on the ocean, that’s the number of Arewa who shall truly agree to restructuring Nigeria politically with resource control and true federalism.

Who stopped President Buhari from convening a restructuring conference, instead of telling people to go to the so-Called National Assembly overpopulated by Arewa Reps for political restructuring; as if they are telling fools.

I refuse to descend to your level of insulting to make a point.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Witttyduchess(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oweku:
What do u expect... Little or no education.
he ha corrected himself na so what's the fuss?
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tyranny:

Kiss my ass, dawg! A no-good, rotten lowlife from the south! I'm done wrappin' you up! Gotta bounce! #wink
boring piece of sh!t, you ain't sh!t and you never gon be sh!t except the pussy you've always been. Bloody terrorist
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Tyranny: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
boring piece of sh!t, you ain't sh!t and you never gon be sh!t except the pussy you've always been. Bloody terrorist

hahaha! look at this cowardice southerner callin' a northerner like me, who is freakin' "courageous and bold, direct and open" a pûssy! Shît's ridiculous! You ever wonder why y'all crouch down in fear whenever you see us? LOL.. Everybody knows y'all southerners are the real pûssy! Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons I'm on here to put my DÎCK on y'all!

Hey! pûssy is pûssy and guy, y'all are pûssy for life!
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Geeman2006: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
onuman:

Like a drop of water on the ocean, that’s the number of Arewa who shall truly agree to restructuring Nigeria politically with resource control and true federalism.

Who stopped President Buhari from convening a restructuring conference, instead of telling people to go to the so-Called National Assembly overpopulated by Arewa Reps for political restructuring; as if they are telling fools.

I refuse to descend to your level of insulting to make a point.

Apologies if you feel slighted.
BUT A lot of Northerners want restructuring too, The idea of southerners thinking the North does not want it is pure propaganda.
The Issue of restructuring has been on the table since Obj was president, he did not pay attention to it. What stopped all the presidents from 1999 from convening one. Politicians are just playing football with the matter. You think the Northern politicians in the National Assembly are the problem, they are all in cahoots irrespective of region. When they share money, you think they remember what restructuring is! Politicians are the general problem irregardless of where they come from. They are the reason we are in this mess.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by aspabay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
fuke:

No, he didn't correct himself, somebody supplied the word.
Watch the video again.

And what is wrong if someone corrected you and you took the correction immediately and corrected yourself even before the cameras.

Throw the first stone, if you haven't made a grammatical blunder before.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by dominion001(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
That guy was seriously pressed and needed to use the toilet urgently before all these amebo Journalists coner am.
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Timetravel88: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shit hole country
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
ASHSHA NDUME KAYI YAWA undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tyranny:

hahaha! look at this cowardice southerner callin' a northerner like me, who is freakin' "courageous and bold, direct and open" a pûssy! Shît's ridiculous! You ever wonder why y'all crouch down in fear whenever you see us? LOL.. Everybody knows y'all southerners are the real pûssy! Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons I'm on here to put my DÎCK on y'all!

Hey! pûssy is pûssy and guy, y'all are pûssy for life!
still fuckin lame sh!t. Nobody is scared of your desert terrorists in the Niger Delta. Maybe weak west, Your terrorists can't afford half the Niger Delta Arsenal, The Army knows better. Your terrorists get killed errday without nobody hearing sh!t bout it, the terrorists get you northerners killed err fvckin day! You're fuckin lame as the dumb northerners. What kinda humans get angry on hearing English language? You desert terrorists get a life, your chief terrorist is leaving soon, you gotta stop feeding on grass and bathing on cow urine, However I love the north, especially when I get 200 almajiri beggars fighting to queue in front of me just to get a damn "kose" from my #500 plate. It was great fun, having the terrorists kids fighting in my front to get a damn lick from my remnant of Tuwo meal. Lol, what the fvck? Where that sh!t happens in the world except northern Nigeria? Yall are poverty struck Pussies, Yall smell, I fuvked your fulani Fura d'nunu bitches, your bitches ain't got panties on, I've been right inside their stinking hijabs fvckin em' in open fields at night and in the empty corper's lodge. Mehn, your region is so damn sick but I love it anyway. I still wanna fvck more northern pussies, I love your easy going stress free bitches. I swear I love northern Nigeria. But Fvck you still, you never gon be sh!t than a low life terrorist about to die real soon. Rest In pieces bitch. But I fuckin love Northern Nigeria, no matter what, the bitch ass northerners hate English but I had to learn how to use hausa to flow with them, i appreciate northerners on that and for their hospitality. Farewell dying terrorist bitch
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Tyranny: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=PrinceMajestic post=103679552][/quote]

Oh boy! Una dey suffer o; sorry I no come get the time to read wetin una send, e too long! I know say e go pain una, but abeg no cry.. you hear? Well, ban damu ba!.. #grin

Listen guy! I'm in the toilet right now and I'm tired of cleanin' my bum with bath tissue & water! I'm gonna need you to come clean my butt with your tongue! LOL... Seems you got a lot of time!
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Tyranny: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mr @PrinceMajestic... It's ok! Una don win. Go lift the trophy! ina aiki!
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tyranny:

Oh boy! Una dey suffer o; sorry I no come get the time to read wetin una send, e too long! I know say e go pain una, but abeg no cry.. you hear? Well, ban damu ba!.. #grin

Listen guy! I'm in the toilet right now and I'm tired of cleanin' my bum with bath tissue & water! I'm gonna need you to come clean my butt with your tongue! LOL... Seems you got a lot of time!
shut up. I fuckeddd the hell outta your fulani fura d' nunu bitches. Bloody Lame desert terrorist, rest in pieces pig
Re: 'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) by Captain92: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hm hm clears throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.