Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) (2001 Views)

Arsenal Only 13th... Ranking Each PL Team By Players Who Have Won A League Title / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by NoFap123: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:
Stop fooling urself....copa is trash
....just like he is trash when he jams European teams in the world cup... he has only scored European teams 2 times in all his world cup appearances ( bosnia and serbia) played Germany 3 times , failed to score, France once, failed to score, Belgium, failed to score, Holland, failed to score, Switzerland, failed to score, Croatia, failed to score, Iceland failed to score, Greece failed to score, ...this is ur ewure that u said he will kill Europe....Europe no b South America

Copais trash yet scoring goals against Lithuania, Latvia, Faroe Island is not trash.

The last time Ronaldo played against a south America team, baba was pleading for PK

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by NoFap123: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close mouth.....Ronaldo has only faced a South American team only once in the world cup...una suppose de shame ...supporting a fraud
Twice mumu. He played against Chile and Uruguay

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by NoFap123: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
ojaysam25:
Make una reduce the noise ....but truth be told can someone tell me when the next copa america will start...cuz i dont understand the competition some say its a yearly thing others says his every 2years....the competition nor organised aswear...anyway congrat to leo.

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
NoFap123:

Twice mumu. He played against Chile and Uruguay

U are the mumu...he has never played Chile in the world cup
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
NoFap123:

Copais trash yet scoring goals against Lithuania, Latvia, Faroe Island is not trash.

The last time Ronaldo played against a south America team, baba was pleading for PK

While ur drawf became a ref and spectator the last time he played against Europe
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

While ur drawf became a ref and spectator the last time he played against Europe
He dropped 2 Assists against france becoming the first player to drop an assist in 4 consecutive world cups and went home
Your penalty statpadding fraud did nothing against Uruguay and went home grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Numerouno94(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
ThierryJay:
Nice one team, Kilishihunter, Ojeemah, Numerouno94, Paulolee. I like how you guys logically dismantled that empty bag of toxicity down into the pit of shame where she belongs. I don't engage her here anymore as she is an absolute waste of time who thinks being smart is solely about dishing insults. Even many of her fellow CR fans here would rather friendly-banter with us opponents than associate with her, yet she no decode say she be outcast here to friends and foes alike.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki. This ur comment go really pepe her/him for body.cheesy cheesycheesy

Ojeema really took her to the cleaners. I keep wondering how one will b this toxic nd uncouth.

Luk at Jokerman, Ojaysam, Fergie even Obembet ; they re not toxic, we all throw frndly jabs @ eachoda nd laff ova it, buh that King whatsoever is sometin else. Blif u me he/she must b suffering from chronic depression. Buh we will kip putting him/her in her rightful place. gringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Numerouno94(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You don talk am finish
We go continue to they pummel him/her till he/she get sense. gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

We go continue to they pummel him/her till he/she get sense. gringrin
That one fit get sense so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Numerouno94(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
That one fit get sense so??

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikigringrin him own bitterness na factory made "follow come" cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Numerouno94:

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikigringrin him own bitterness na factory made "follow come" cheesycheesy
Absolutely.
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He dropped 2 Assists against france becoming the first player to drop an assist in 4 consecutive world cups and went home
Your penalty statpadding fraud did nothing against Uruguay and went home grin

grin grin grin...look at this clown... hu 4kin cares about assist...he wasn't even among top best 100 players in that world cup...total fraud... the same penalty ur dwarf threw away against a farmer keeper in that same world cup ...
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin...look at this clown... hu 4kin cares about assist...he wasn't even among top best 100 players in that world cup...total fraud... the same penalty ur dwarf threw away against a farmer keeper in that same world cup ...
Dem no born you well to care about assist na because na mostly box 18 dem bury penaldo placenta, Tapnaldo grin He missed aganst Iran tongue
See your fraud against every South America team he has faced, Brazil even kolobi am 6-2 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Dem no born you well to care about assist na because penaldo na mostly box 18 dem buru penaldo placenta, Tapnaldo grin He missed aganst Iran tongue
See your fraud against every South America team he has faced, Brazil even kolobi am 6-2 grin

No one 4kin care about your assists....u messi fans created to measure up...Ronaldo has the highest assist in CL history but do u hear his fans talk about it?? Henry zidane Ronaldinho all made assists but no one cared .... delusional fans
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Dem no born you well to care about assist na because penaldo na mostly box 18 dem bury penaldo placenta, Tapnaldo grin He missed aganst Iran tongue
I bet you he won't reply this.
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one 4kin care about your assists....u messi fans created to measure up...Ronaldo has the highest assist in CL history but do u hear his fans talk about it?? Henry zidane Ronaldinho all made assists but no one cared .... delusional fans
Your Tapnaldo issa fraud grin grin grin Even that UCL assists wey him get, his "father" is coming for it wink 2 yrs headstart and yet him father for football wan kill am
You for ask me "Where is his international Trophy again na" Castrated Ewu grin

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I bet you he won't reply this.
Senior man, he quickly changed it to UCL Assists, That guy abi girl go see something

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Kilishihunter:

Senior man, he quickly changed it to UCL Assists, That guy abi girl go see something
e go soon change moniker
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin e go soon change moniker
We go catch am, naked am, Shim think say shim go leave scot free grin
Person wey talk say Italy impact for euros na due to baby goat joined the league, That means Mancini come play for there na
Kingcalls:

What nonsense ubsaying...team that was knocked out in the previous tournament in the group stages ( japan / Korea 2002)... team that had only qualified for only 3 World cups in their history b4 Ronaldo joined....a team that saw their first ever final the first time Ronaldo joined the team... messi fans and the word almost grin

This one...

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin grin
Kilishihunter:

We go catch am, naked am, Shim think say shim go leave scot free grin
Person wey talk say Italy impact for euros na due to baby goat joined the league, That means Mancini come play for there na

This one...

I don leave am for u
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

My friend...Ronaldo has the record of assists in the CL...but we don't care about that record...modric is also a balon dor winner , does that mean he is better than iniesta or xavi? Or will u say because Micheal Owen won it then, it means he was better than Henry... let ur guy win something outside barca...Argentina is not Colombia or Paraguay
Na wetin he win be this, First class ezi grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na wetin he win be this, First class ezi grin

The annual cup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...exhibition cup wey winners and loosers celebrate grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

The annual cup grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...exhibition cup wey winners and loosers celebrate grin grin grin
Your words not mine bobo grin Una go use excuses, una go taya
Kingcalls:

My friend...Ronaldo has the record of assists in the CL...but we don't care about that record...modric is also a balon dor winner , does that mean he is better than iniesta or xavi? Or will u say because Micheal Owen won it then, it means he was better than Henry... let ur guy win something outside barca...Argentina is not Colombia or Paraguay

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Your words not mine bobo grin Una go use excuses, una go taya

Winning something outside barca don't mean he has reached Ronaldo level mumu.... I stopped taking that useless cup serious when it turned to an annual event just for messi to win it...
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Winning something outside barca don't mean he has reached Ronaldo level mumu.... I stopped taking that useless cup serious when it turned to an annual event just for messi to win it...
Has ronaldo ever beaten anyone from that "useless cup" tournament grin See me see level

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kingcalls: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Has ronaldo ever beaten anyone from that "useless cup" tournament grin

Mumu...u will ask the ratio of playing then compared to the number of times messi has played European teams...say Im de play South American teams once in every 4 years.... Ur useless messi that has played European teams more than 15 times in the world cup has only scored them 2ice ( bosnia and serbia) new comers that got eliminated in the group stages... he can't even score a former world champion ...fake ewure
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by ojaysam25(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
NoFap123:

I thought it was yearly event....i am sure since messi has won it...it would no longer be played every year grin
Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by Kilishihunter: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu...u will ask the ratio of playing then compared to the number of times messi has played European teams...say Im de play South American teams once in every 4 years.... Ur useless messi that has played European teams more than 15 times in the world cup has only scored them 2ice ( bosnia and serbia) new comers that got eliminated in the group stages... he can't even score a former world champion ...fake ewure
Story, Ratio ko Decimal point ni, Your penaldo hasn't beaten a south American team, EOD

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi In A League Of His Own(check This) by MaxiB1242: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2021
That motherfucker is a motherfuck... And am sure he is fucking his Mum which has made him go insane.. The reason why he is comparing Almighty Messi to that Fraud of a player called Ronaldo
Let's try and find a wife for him so that he can leave his mum alone... Am sure Bobrisky is not yet Married... Can we all Messi fan gather money so we can get the shim for him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sportybet 2+ Odds Daily. / FIFA Club Cup Final: River Plate 0 Vs 3 Barcelona Fulltime on 20th Dec 2015 / World Cup 2018: List Of Teams That Have Qualified So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.