Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition (1474 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court awards N500m against FG on extraordinary rendition / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is breaking news. Details to be specified in the next few hours.

The extraordinary rendition of MNK was not carried out with the knowledge of the Kenyan presidency. This was a kidnap carried out by bribed rogue security forces on the call of anonymous senior government officials. Investigations have escalated between the UK and Kenya and a huge diplomatic fall out is imminent as the embarrassment caused to the Kenyan President and Kenyan people has been immense and intense.

This is the main reason why the immigration in Kenya was bypassed when transferring MNK to Nigeria ,to coverup the crime trail of the anonymous government official and his rogue security forces. It is also why the rogue security forces did not take MNK to the police station or a jail or prison but to a private residence. This is a case of a foreign nation snatching a British citizen from a third nation without the knowledge of the third nations president and presidency.

This act of abduction was so shameful that the Kenyan Ambassador in Nigeria told journalists to ask the Nigerian FG how they abducted MNK. He inferred that the Kenyan government is not prepared to create enmity with one of the major tribes in Nigeria, especially one whose son married the daughter of the Kenyan Vice President.

As the details will be realised very soon, let me give you some clues as to the culprits.

- IPOB mole
- Rogue Kenyan security forces who were bribed
- Anonymous government official who was also bribed

Thank You.

I cannot be reached for security reasons and my personal safety.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by espn(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mtschewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Abdul05: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ipob's propaganda grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Simplyleo: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ipob pigs are just little houseflies that see themselves as eagles.

So Kenyan president is not even aware that the monkey has been bundled into a cage and moved to the "zoo"? cheesy

And clowns are busy boycotting Kenyan airways as if they are doing the airline favour? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abdul05:
Ipob's propaganda grin

IPOB ? I am of a member of IPOB.

The news will be out in the open very soon, then what should I call you ? Liar ?
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Oxb90: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Until the full story is out, I reserve my comment.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by IGBOSON1: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abdul05:
Ipob's propaganda grin

What part of the story sounds ‘stranger than fiction’.....the fact that your president and his DSS thugs can’t kidnap someone from a foreign country?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

So Kenyan president is not even aware that the monkey has been bundled into a cage and moved to the "zoo"? cheesy

And clowns are busy boycotting Kenyan airways as if they are doing the airline favour? grin

Half-witts never reason and deduce , they just vomit balderdash.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by QuotaSystem: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who cares? Even though we know this "sauceless" update was pulled out of the pained arse of a frustrated ipob terrorist.

All that matters is that we have returned the terrorist back to his zoo cage. cool

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by IGBOSON1: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
I posited in a earlier post on a different thread that it’s quite possible this entire sordid affair wasn’t done with the blessing of the Uhuru Kenyatta gov’t! More details should unfold in coming days.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rubbish.
Not only were the Kenyan authorities aware, it was done with the collusion of the UK government.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:
I posited in a earlier post on a different thread that it’s quite possible this entire sordid affair wasn’t done with the blessing of the Uhuru Kenyatta gov’t! More details should unfold in coming days.

Yes, in the next few hours .
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Daveambition(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enough with the side talks, abeg...
Let the Nigeria Presidency & APC evil government allow MNK to be interview by the press & hear from him how/where he was arrested..

All this denial from Kenya government and (AGF)Malami ranting no gree sink inside our head..

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Investigative: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Information coming to our desk have expose the plan of Malami to use delay tactics to forestall Nnamdi Kanu trial due to lack of evidence,having successfully committed extra ordinary rendition against the leader of indigenous people of biafra,which generated a lot of condemnation and reaction from international communities,the attorney general of Nigeria have been in confusion on his stance ,this delay tactics is a way to frustrate international observer that will attend these trials....full details coming shortly
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Anytime ipob people post, i always laugh, they have become a laughing stock all over the internet.

Comedians all of you.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Anytime ipob people post, i always laugh, they have become a laughing stock all over the internet

IPOB ?

Please go and ‘laugh’ at the misery and poverty in your cursed region.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

IPOB ?

Please go and ‘laugh’ at the misery and poverty in your cursed region.

grin grin

You people are comedians, out of touch with reality grin

You are still griefing
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Investigative: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Anytime ipob people post, i always laugh, they have become a laughing stock all over the internet
Me too I laugh when I see bandit doing business with them in the north
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Investigative:

Me too I laugh when I see bandit doing business with them in the north

Do you see bandit wasting their time writing propaganda on nairaland.

You ipob people are funny grin
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Investigative: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Do you see bandit wasting their time writing propaganda on nairaland.

You ipob people are funny grin
Noo
I only see them doing business grin
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

You people are comedians, out of touch with reality grin

You are still griefing grieving

Small correction bro.

I won’t laugh at you this time.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Small correction bro.

I won’t laugh at you this time.

Comedian grin
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Investigative:

Noo
I only see them doing business grin

Good for you..

When next are you writing your next comedy script
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Meaningless same shit.
NigeriaNawa:
This is breaking news. Details to be specified in the next few hours.

The extraordinary rendition of MNK was not carried out with the knowledge of the Kenyan presidency. This was a kidnap carried out by bribed rogue security forces on the call of anonymous senior government officials. Investigations have escalated between the UK and Kenya and a huge diplomatic fall out is imminent as the embarrassment caused to the Kenyan President and Kenyan people has been immense and intense.

This is the main reason why the immigration in Kenya was bypassed when transferring MNK to Nigeria ,to coverup the crime trail of the anonymous government official and his rogue security forces. It is also why the rogue security forces did not take MNK to the police station or a jail or prison but to a private residence. This is a case of a foreign nation snatching a British citizen from a third nation without the knowledge of the third nations president and presidency.

This act of abduction was so shameful that the Kenyan Ambassador in Nigeria told journalists to ask the Nigerian FG how they abducted MNK. He inferred that the Kenyan government is not prepared to create enmity with one of the major tribes in Nigeria, especially one whose son married the daughter of the Kenyan Vice President.

As the details will be realised very soon, let me give you some clues as to the culprits.

- IPOB mole
- Rogue Kenyan security forces who were bribed
- Anonymous government official who was also bribed

Thank You.

I cannot be reached for security reasons and my personal safety.
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Investigative: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Good for you..

When next are you writing your next comedy script
When bandit kidnap another emir

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by NigeriaNawa: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Meaningless same shit.

Why bro ?
Re: Breaking News ; Kenyan President Not Aware Of MNK’s Extraordinary Rendition by Realtalk20: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

Shut up

You talk too much

Always talking rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Cleansing Agenda Of Nigerian Government Is Being Documented. / It Didn’t Bring Peace To Benue’ — Miyetti Allah Kicks Against Anti-open Grazing / Opinion:bola Tinubu Is Not A Greedy Man As Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.