Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,803 members, 7,837,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job (18268 Views)

President Buhari May Re-Present Lauretta Onochie For INEC Post / CAN, CSOs, Others Reject Onochie’s Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Senate May Spend N5.5b On Official Cars For Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job by Jimatu40: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job by akdjr(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Mary Peter Odili is the wife of the a PDP past Governor and most of us are aware of the role she has played in favor of that Evil party that God eventually take out from the presidential sit. When she was made associates justice of the supreme court in 2011 by Jonathan and PDP knowing fully well the role she will play in their favor go ahead and quickly confirm her. Now the table has turned they should face it. Confirm Lauretta and nothing will happen if they like they can go into lagoon no body care about the party that keep sharing the public money meant for development both the ones they borrow and the ones that was gotten from resources proceeds.
Re: Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job by Splitmind: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2021
ceejay10:
Yes. INEC is an independent body. You can't work there and belong to a political party.

That will soon change
Re: Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job by ceejay10(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splitmind:

That will soon change
cos we have a clueless president and government.
Re: Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job by ceejay10(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splitmind:

That will soon change
well, it won't, cos The Senate has rejected her. The only sensible thing they ve done in a long time. You can't belong to a political party and work in INEC. Not done anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.