Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me (471 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Christmasdon(m): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2021
God told me this to warn People about their Utterances... STOP SAYING CHURCH IS A BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by heniford2: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria church is a business scam a big one

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
Christmasdon:
God told me this to warn People about their Utterances... STOP SAYING CHURCH IS A BUSINESS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]
[s]
Christmasdon:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Christmasdon:
I am afraid the spirit that told you that lie is not of God but of the devil trying to get you to continue to cling to his lie and also decieve others into doing the same while you are at it. The thing about the devil is that the only power it has over you is the one you feed it and the longer you listen and heed its words, the stronger its control over you grows to the point you even believe it is God of you. undecided

Did you know that it is a sin with a heavy toll to lie in the name of God? Those of you who commit this abomination not only curse yourselves but also those who come to listen to you by your lies. Those lies drive deeper the wedge between you and God making it many times harder for you to heed the Word of God much later on- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. . undecided

Jesus Christ warned that it would be better for those who cause others to sin (by lies told in the name of God even) to have a millstone tied around their necks and be cast into the deepest parts of the sea than to face what awaits them at the end. undecided
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Jul 13, 2021
heniford2:
Nigeria church is a business scam a big one
Not just Nigerian churches. The "Christian" church as it has existed in the world, even today, is not of God but of the design and build of men , businesses to the glory of those who own and run them. undecided

The Church that belongs to Jesus Christ is built by Jesus Christ and not by the hands and schemes of men. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Ogamysamo: 4:29am On Jul 13, 2021
be careful!
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Cuttycool(f): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Really......you really sure it was Gods voice?
Christmasdon:
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by rottennaija(m): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Christmasdon:

And yet he cannot handle money
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by meobizy(f): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Church is a business. Tell your God to come and beat me.
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Let me make this clear.
All churches, and I mean ALL , are business centers built in the name of an imaginary god in order to rip off the sweat and gullibility of adherents of the Christian religion.
Drop the location of your 'hellfire' and I'll go there and quench the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Image123(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Christmasdon:

But Jesus Christ Himself went about His Father's business. What are you talking about?
Re: Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me by Christmasdon(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2021
SARSCoV2:
[/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s] [/s] [s]
They would rather than to hear the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Rain Fall On Every Id El Kabir Day / Salvation Ministries Sets For Global Youth Convention | Fortified 2021 / Woman Who Refused To Fall During Deliverance Give Pastor A Heavy Blow -watch Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.