Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Make #50,000/week With Telecom Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make #50,000/week With Telecom Business (156 Views)

Easy Way To Make #50,000 Within 15 Days / Enrich Your Personal Account With TELECOM VTU Biz / Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #50,000/week With Telecom Business by daredasam(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2021
There is a platform I use to buy airtime, data subscription and other bill payment including dstv cable subscription, more affordable compare to buying from the telecoms company directly.

They also offers earning opportunities, the platform is new and not saturated yet so this is the perfect time to join and benefit from it.

I get 1k commission and 1gb free data per referring more subscribers on the platform and I feel you should also check it out. Should I add you to my camp group for more details?

����
http:///damienairaland

(1) (Reply)

[Vacancy] Systems Designer Mechanical - Blaze Inc, Abuja / Trusted And Reliable Platform That Pays It's Users. Tested And Trusted / Hello, Contact Me For Your Free Dragnet Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.