Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tiny Light 550k Agege - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tiny Light 550k Agege (1098 Views)

Registered Toyota Camry For Sale (pencil Light)-550k / Toyota Camry Tiny Light 550k / SOLD! Clean Toyota Camry Tiny Light @ 550k Sold! sold!! sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 5:33am On Jul 13, 2021
I have registered tiny light.
First Body (Needs repainting as a result of faded painting)

No mechanical fault

Owner only parked car because he has other cars.

Call or whatsapp

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by baggy4luv(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
U just wasted my time today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by greggng: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=baggy4luv post=103677311]U just wasted my time today[/qquit

What happened?
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by dealhunter(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
baggy4luv:
bro pls tell us what happen?....is d car not good?....does it have issue?
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
baggy4luv:

So Sorry i couldn't meet with you. only had chance to one client. Apologies

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by NokiaN8(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2021
akinmusi:
Good morning
Looking at the back tire.. This car has had an accident with chassis fault..! Prove me wrong
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2021
NokiaN8:

Looking at the back tire.. This car has had an accident with chassis fault..! Prove me wrong

are all cars perfect?

But no, Mr.

Thanks
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by dealhunter(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
NokiaN8:

I bought the car today, its an amazing car,good engine and gear, chilling ac,very neat interior, pure first body wait for d car transformation!...... Thanks Mr Akin,nice doing business with you, you are such a honest seller!....thanks for ur patient and understanding!... I give you 5 star ratings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by xreal: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
NokiaN8:

dealhunter:
I bought the car today, its an amazing car,good engine and gear, chilling ac,very neat interior, pure first body wait for d car transformation!...... Thanks Mr Akin,nice doing business with you, you are such a honest seller!....thanks for ur patient and understanding!... I give you 5 star ratings!

The way these two comments link make me laugh.

While you waste time looking for faults, someone else sees the hidden treasure in it and takes quick action.

Congratulations to dealhunter, enjoy your ride. Don't forget to share the post transformation pics with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by greggng: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
dealhunter:

I am glad you bought this ride . I wanna believe you are honest in your assement of this car seller ...but I wanna be frank with you ....I noticed a red flag that made me ran away from this seller......he posted 550k for this car ...when I called him to tell me his best price ...he increased it to 600k ....this made me mad ...you can only decrease but not increase. When you ignore such red flags ...you might be a victim . If both of you are not working together , then I wish you good luck ...
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
greggng:

I am glad you bought this ride . I wanna believe you are honest in your assement of this car seller ...but I wanna be frank with you ....I noticed a red flag that made me ran away from this seller......he posted 550k for this car ...when I called him to tell me his best price ...he increased it to 600k ....this made me mad ...you can only decrease but not increase. When you ignore such red flags ...you might be a victim . If both of you are not working together , then I wish you good luck ...

Yeah I acknowledged that I told you. But you never revealed all what you said that made me say that to you. Dont come on sm media telling people half truth.

I dont understand red flag. We spoke twice.

Mind you, I was open to tell you the truth about what I wanted and why I would raise the price for you but on the condition of re-dealing, we will sell and share proceeds.

You came for "Baranda", to bring client and I said we will sell for 600k. I didn't say I will collect 600k. Stop misleading people. And btw, I was driving when you called.

The Mr I sold it to, even though his opinion or review of me might not be popular or ill-perceived, I dont seek public acceptance to suit people that think only of themselves or felt bruised and start maligning characters.

It's very wrong and you need to apologize.

3 Likes

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
xreal:

The way these two comments link make me laugh.

While you waste time looking for faults, someone else sees the hidden treasure in it and takes quick action.

Congratulations to dealhunter, enjoy your ride. Don't forget to share the post transformation pics with us.

You are blessed sir.
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by greggng: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
akinmusi:

Yeah I acknowledged that I told you. But you never revealed all what you said that made me say that to you. Dont come on sm media telling people half truth.

I dont understand red flag. We spoke twice.

Mind you, I was open to tell you the truth about what I wanted and why I would raise the price for you but on the condition of re-dealing, we will sell and share proceeds.

You came for "Baranda", to bring client and I said we will sell for 600k. I didn't say I will collect 600k. Stop misleading people. And btw, I was driving when you called.

The Mr I sold it to, even though his opinion or review of me might not be popular or ill-perceived, I dont seek public acceptance to suit people that think only of themselves or felt bruised and start maligning characters.

It's very wrong and you need to apologize.

Listen is bad to accuse me of lieing ...I saw the car advert and I contacted you with my offer of 300k but said no ...and I asked you what's your best price , you said 600k and I replied you that I don't like people not being honest with price ...later I called again and price 450k ...you now said 550k is going to owner while 50k is coming to you. The reasonable question to ask is why didn't you state that your price is for example 600k last or 650k ..asking price.? But you posted it for 550k and expect me to pay 600k to you ...is it reasonable? . I cannot apologise for identifying a red flag . I am attaching our conversation ...is now left for Nairalander to judge and find out if there is a place I wronged u...or are you taking me for another buyer?

Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by akinmusi(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good you are not even the other person.

You gave me a ridiculous offer. And I sent this for you to make you feel bad. And that worked on you psyche.

Why would you ridiculously price an item?

Does that show seriousness?

Observe my sarcastic comment where I said 50.

Its was to instantly savage you why not pay 50?

You even questioned my seriousness to sell and I also queried your seriousness for offering 300k.
Re: Tiny Light 550k Agege by VillagePipu: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2021
Greggng, stop crying. It is not by force to buy that car. You price people's stuff very low but when they do same to you, you start making noise.
This time, they have beaten you to your game. Learn to move on and stop the useless lamentations. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Fresh Out Of The Port: 2009 Venza With 4 Cylinder Engine, Panoramic Roof / Super Clean 2005 Toyota Corolla With Original Duty / Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla - 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.