Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC (3542 Views)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2021
FoolaniHellman:

Abeg this palmwine tapper to the list!

Chairlady Committe- Lai-retta

grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by malcom1X: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:
Basic problem with Kanu...LACK of delegation

And that's why he got caught....because he did not delegate the Kenya trip to someone else. Or delegate the trip to someone who would have delegated the trip to someone else.

Infact I think the NIA was hoping they would catch an aide of MNK. I daresay they got shocked when their net caught the big fish himself.

Unlike your local Boko Haram, and even bandit thug....who delegate most of the heavy lifting to appointed intermediaries...and never get caught. I mean, how many times did you hear of Shekau travelling to Saudi or even Maiduguri to go and meet with sponsors....easy trap for him for the NIA waiting...

Recently, an ISWAP guy was caught in Lagos while getting supplies for the group. If ISWAP was run like IPOB ...Barnawi would have long since been in DSS and NIA custody....

Delegation. It's why it took the US ten good years to catch Osama, and why Joseph Kony is still hanging around free.,

Guy, Joseph Kony still dey alive? Ever since I was young been hearing of that guy.

Man, that guy tight...o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by AskProf: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
his ipob has always been about funds and donations because he has nothing doing in london

Junk as always.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by donjahsy(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Dss propaganda machine. DPM. We hail thee! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Jimatu40: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Tundex911: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Dem too like money...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by WHOYOUUU: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
OK AM WONDERING, COS,
(1).WAS KANU ALONE ON THAT TRIP TO KENYA
(2). IF HE WAS NOT ALONE AND WITH OTHERS IPOB MEMBERS ALL OF THEM WILL BE ARESTED, BUT HIM ALONE WAS ARESTED, WHICH MEANS HE IS ALONE.
(3). THE IPOB CABARS(EXECUTIVE) DOESN'T KNOW HIS WAY ABOUT, COS HE WENT ALONE AND HIS A SECRET MOVEMENT MADE BY HIM ALONE. EVEN THE IPOB DOESN'T KNOW WHERE KANU WAS ARESTED.
(4). IF IS A MEETING THE IPOB CLAIM HE GOES FOR IN KENYA, HOW CAN HIM GO TO KENYA ALONE FOR A MEETING??

I think that man was lured to come and collect money or na ashawo him go track there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by wordcat(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nnandi Kanu was lured to Brazil by a woman, Nnamdi Kanu was lured to Sudan with promises of guns, Nnamdi Kanu was lured to Czech Republic with promise of money

Now it is Nnamdi Kanu was lured with $10M

BMC, una no dey tire? How many fake news about one man?

One quota system SAN first say na from U.K dem extradite am come Nigeria and when real SAN ask how, fear no let am repeat the word "extradition" again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2021
The problem with Kanu is that Fulanis are killing, kidnapping and threatening the peace of a whole country and the FG is backing them, if you Hausa's can stop being slaves for a moment and think about your future, you would see better

Beancounter93:
Basic problem with Kanu...LACK of delegation

And that's why he got caught....because he did not delegate the Kenya trip to someone else. Or delegate the trip to someone who would have delegated the trip to someone else.

Infact I think the NIA was hoping they would catch an aide of MNK. I daresay they got shocked when their net caught the big fish himself.

Unlike your local Boko Haram, and even bandit thug....who delegate most of the heavy lifting to appointed intermediaries...and never get caught. I mean, how many times did you hear of Shekau travelling to Saudi or even Maiduguri to go and meet with sponsors....easy trap for him for the NIA waiting...

Recently, an ISWAP guy was caught in Lagos while getting supplies for the group. If ISWAP was run like IPOB ...Barnawi would have long since been in DSS and NIA custody....

Delegation. It's why it took the US ten good years to catch Osama, and why Joseph Kony is still hanging around free.,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The problem with Kanu is that Fulanis are killing, kidnapping and threatening the peace of a whole country and the FG is backing them, if you Hausa's can stop being slaves for a moment and think about your future, you would see better

Tell that to the Hausas, not to me. I am not a Hausa, thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2021
Beancounter93:

Tell that to the Hausas, not to me. I am not a Hausa, thank you.

Of course you are,
It's really obvious,
Hausa's are fulani foot soldiers
The useful idiotss Ahmadu Bello talked about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by SweetiliciousD: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
Fat Lai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
malcom1X:

Guy, Joseph Kony still dey alive? Ever since I was young been hearing of that guy.

Man, that guy tight...o

Yeah, he is somewhere in the Central African Republic/South Sudan border regions...

CIA was tracking him till Feb 2019.

At the moment his force is down to less than 100 soldiers. He ain't as strong as he used to be.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Of course you are,
It's really obvious,
Hausa's are fulani foot soldiers
The useful idiotss Ahmadu Bello talked about

Good morning to you too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by NnadyAutos: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2021
So far this allegation is coming from APC, and government of Nigeria, I tend to believe it to be true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2021
History555:
So kanu will carry 10 million dollars tru uk airports. What happened to bank transfer

Bank transfers above a certain limit must be reported automatically to any government.

That includes transfers in the millions

Using bank transfers to transfer that money makes it easier for state actors to track people like MNK easier.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by Echowas: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
History555:
So kanu will carry 10 million dollars tru uk airports. What happened to bank transfer
Such monies can't be transferred through the banking system without all eyes opened
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Told To Come And Collect $ 10 Million And He Fell For It — APC by JOHIJOHICONTO: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
If majority of nigerians believe this hogwash, then we deserve to be ruled by cows and idiots.

#spits#tueh undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Clean Ghana "Gutters", Beg Govt To Release Their Members In Return / Tinubu Holding A Flag Vs Peter Obi Holding A Flag (pictures) / Kaduna Has 4m Reg Voters: Anambra Has 3m Reg Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.