Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace (239 Views)

Pope Dies. May His Soul Rest In Peace. / Staying In God's Rest In or out of trouble / RCCG Pastor, Gabriel Olufemi Diya And Children Laid To Rest In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace by pepetua(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2021
My question❓ is this "does this prayer has any impact in the state of the dead man in the life hereafter" or it's just a tradition ? .
Re: May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace by majamajic(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
It's a thought , wish and prayer
Though God will still decide , just like when someone is traveling u say I wish u safe journey , the person can still die by accident . So it's a wish

1 Like

Re: May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace by AK6464(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Not everyone you wish Happy birthday actually ends up having a happy birthday, it means your wish or prayer didn't change the fact that their birthday was destined to be a bad day, it applies here too
Re: May His Or Her Soul Rest In Peace by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2021
pepetua:
My question❓ is this "does this prayer has any impact in the state of the dead man in the life hereafter" or it's just a tradition ? .

grin even when men have prayed for peace on their own souls while living here, it was not in their hands, is it now over the 'dead' that it shall have power?

If they did not have peace before death, they can not have it after it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

YOU CANNOT "SACK" MY MOUTH / Happy Birthday Celebration To Gospel Duchess, Esther Igbekele / Beware Of Islam!!! (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.