Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Print Money With Zero Capital And The Business Game Changer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Print Money With Zero Capital And The Business Game Changer (224 Views)

ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRAINING ON HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS IN LAGOS / How To Make 500k Monthly In Real Estate With Zero Capital . Guaranteed / 23 Small Business Ideas With Little Or Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Money With Zero Capital And The Business Game Changer by freemanosonuga(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2021
BOOK REVIEW – PRINT MONEY WITH ZERO CAPITAL AND THE BUSINESS GAME CHANGER

I came across these lovely books written by Dr Freeman Osonuga the Nigerian Doctor who turned into a real estate guru and I couldn’t help but stop to read these books and I was glad that I did.

A lot has been happening in the real estate space and I felt it was high time I learnt more about how to make more money from that sector. One amazing thing that caught my attention was the catching title of the books, they were one of those books you would definitely pick off the bookshelf and I did.

The book was very precise, interesting, engaging, easy to read and understand, one that won’t take you more than a day or two to digest and sincerely I totally enjoyed every bit of his books.

The first book Print Money with zero Capital was precisely 80 pages, which was brief and explanatory, the book explained what it entailed to start and grow a real estate business from ground zero. The book explained that real estate was the money-spinning machine, it went on to explain how you could earn 7 digit figures from nothing initially. He went further to explain that to earn this kind of mega income you had to be a professional and not a novice, detailing every single aspect of what makes real estate the real deal.

Dr Freeman mentioned the marketing secrets in the real estate business that made you outstanding stating clearly that you have to dress and look the talk, if you would need to sell millions; you need to look like a millionaire and not like someone coming to beg for help. I absolutely enjoyed the teachings on understanding how networking works and that your network is your net worth.

He further explained why you needed to keep long term relationships with your clients, not just one-off sales, for me was just inevitable, having to be in sales for years I found all the points very insightful. He lastly mentioned and taught the Realtor's toolbox, which I found very useful.

Dr Freeman said in his book and I quote “Real estate brokerage when done right, as you will realize later in this book, gives every enterprising individual the ability to achieve time and financial freedom. So you have plenty of money in your pockets with ample time for yourself and your family. From medical practice, I transitioned into the real estate industry in Nigeria- July 2016 as a rookie.”

The Business Game was also very simple and insightful Dr Freeman broke down the business dynamics making it so easy to digest and comprehend. The 36 pages book explained the genesis of all businesses, growing your business from nothing to a billion-dollar company, the typical journey of a small business from startup stage to multibillion-dollar enterprise, the life cycle of this business as you transcend, the top secrets of outstanding business owners and finally why you should stop complaining and just get to it.

One quote from his book I liked was that of Mark Zuckerberg the great Tech guy I quote “In a world that changes really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”.

Well on a final note I found this book very brief, precise and interesting, the author did try to break every single term in simple ways anyone could read and understand.

Both books were very insightful most especially if you wanted to go into the real estate business or understand how the business life cycle works, did I enjoy this simple book yes of course and would recommend this book, definitely I would, so if you want to understand the real estate sector and how to move from zero to a 7 digit figure within a short time then this is the book for you to study and digest.

Linda Ochugbua
Digital Sales Manager BusinessDay
Anchor growing your business with Linda Podcast.

(1) (Reply)

SBC Practical Interview / UAC Of Nigeria Appoints Mrs. Funke Ijaiya-oladipo As Group Finance Director / Become A Certified Child Protection Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.