Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Death Of Sound Sultan: My Impacts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Of Sound Sultan: My Impacts. (202 Views)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Sound Sultan: My Impacts. by chinedu234(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
I remember this young man now late from my early years in Lagos. His artistic interpretation and redefinition of the mathematical tool BODMAS. His beautiful rendition of motherland and especially the line that urges you not to forget area. I always admired this young man from my distance seeing his attitude and carriage as an example of modesty and humility. Now since the unfortunate death of Sound Sultan last Sunday, there has been this unanimity of opinion confirming my earlier stated perception. How come that everyone feels the same about Sound Sultan? Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Ijaw, Christians, Moslems. The views seemed same amongst his colleagues in the music industry as well as other professionals. Even the presidency of Nigeria issued a statement mourning him. I'm not aware that this young man went about sharing money neither was he a politician. He simply played music to soothe our souls and most importantly lived with utmost decorum that impacted, influenced and still to further influence our society. I have come to make more meaning of the injunction to be mindful of your death day. This is the day that all your works will become who you will be remembered for. And who knows: that may actually be the so much talked about God's judgement. And this consoles me to believe that Sound Sultan has found favour and is seated at the right hand of the father in Heaven. My major impact from all this is that I will work henceforth to make my death day like that of Sound Sultan. There was no media bill to force the masses to perceive his activities in a certain way. He did not carry out a coup. He did not go to celebrate birthdays in Dubai. He was not known to be a tribalist. He only diligently did his work. To myself and other people especially Nigerians still alive I urge you to understand what Myles Munroe said that character is personal but not private.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Really Mean We Should 'cut It And Throw Away'.. / How The Family In USA That Was Making Me Poor Perished / Masquerade Caught On Camera Preaching On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.