Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct (157 Views)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by Moxil(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I was just relaxing yesterday when I started wondering where the problem in Nigeria is coming from....and I realized that the president might not be the problem but the people around him....

Ruling this country in a good way can only come as a result of president not listening to any side talk of regulations, I was like if the opportunity is given to me, all these will be my agenda

1. Bringing to justice all that have stolen the country's money not minding there tribe or religion
2. Giving the state government go ahead to form there own state police to reduce the level of insecurity
3. Opening of all the sea port available in the country
4. Promoting local made products to the highest quality that can sustain Nigeria citizens
5. Giving all the federal Universities abilities to study more about science and technology by providing all what it takes
6. Creating a new body to monitor projects by councilors, chairman and other governmental bodies
7. Building companies that can get there raw materials with farm products enabling both educated youth and non educated youth to get job
8. Establishing a death warrant to any kind of terrorism in Nigeria
9. Working on all the rural areas that have not been benefiting from any good coming from Nigeria
10. Giving a post base on profession and not by tribe or religion
11. Reducing the salary of senators and some other governmental officials that is making life unbearable for citizens

All these can be done effectively if only you ignore some people in the parliament, all Nigeria citizens should be entitled to good water, electricity, good road to transport themselves and loads, good hospital, schools....

Moreover, Nigeria can still work well if they try to pick a nobody to be the president of Nigeria

One thing I noticed about Nigeria is that all the people claiming to be the leader of Nigeria don't love Nigeria at all, they don't even care about the citizens, the highest wickedness Nigeria citizens can repeat again is to vote all these known people to be the next president of Nigeria

Only a street guy that has tasted all kind of humiliation, distress, insult, poverty etc can rule this country with care and such fellow should have a new people around him because of safety
Re: A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by EndNigeriaNoow: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15, fenibak, fozapi u are just creating usernames up and down to propagate ur stupid propaganda on Igbo and Yoruba. this Fulani terrorist no get sense at all. Your divide and rule games has ended so stop fooling yourself... I know u very well with ur Fulani website called biafranboys.

Your strategy is to say nice things first about Biafrans and Oduduwa then when u have gotten their attention, u then begin to dish out your propaganda and nonsense about Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by Moxil(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
vasel15, fenibak, fozapi u are just creating usernames up and down to propagate ur stupid propaganda on Igbo and Yoruba. this Fulani terrorist no get sense at all. Your divide and rule games has ended so stop fooling yourself... I know u very well with ur Fulani website called biafranboys

Who owns all those username....
Re: A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by vasel15: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
vasel15, fenibak, fozapi u are just creating usernames up and down to propagate ur stupid propaganda on Igbo and Yoruba. this Fulani terrorist no get sense at all. Your divide and rule games has ended so stop fooling yourself... I know u very well with ur Fulani website called biafranboys.

Your strategy is to say nice things first about Biafrans and Oduduwa then when u have gotten their attention, u then begin to dish out your propaganda and nonsense about Igbo and Yoruba.

This yeye boy so I own all the monikers on nairaland, you are sick go for medical check up
Re: A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by EndNigeriaNoow: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
vasel15:

This yeye boy so I own all the monikers on nairaland, you are sick go for medical check up
Fulani terrorist I know ur every moves, if u like keep creating more accounts....to split out nonsense with your Fulani divide and rule website.
Re: A Chance To Rule Nigeria From My Instinct by vasel15: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Fulani terrorist I know ur every moves, if u like keep creating more accounts....to split out nonsense with your Fulani divide and rule website.

Emmajnr1 I know it is you stop your madness before you enter street and thanks for promoting the guys Website and I would keep on copying from the guys website to post, so keep crying

(1) (Reply)

49 Yoruba Nation Agitators Granted Bail By Court / Why PDP Will Not Return In 2023- Presidency / Tackle Insecurity Now Or 2023 Will Be A Mirage, Bishop Onuoha Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.