Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? (694 Views)

Has Anyone Here Eaten Lion Meat Before,just Caught One And Want To Eat It / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Ogamysamo: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
LITTLE FUN IS NOT A CRIME

what did you eat and why did you like eating it?

i like eating rice!
i do eat rice because i want my children to be as plenty as d grains of rice
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Ogamysamo: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
I LIKE EATING LIONS

i like eating lions so that everybody will fear me
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by kodded(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
I like eating puśśy

Because it is sweet and delicious
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by LoveFayfay(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
I like eating Beans

I like eating Beans because I just like eating Beans.
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
LoveFayfay:
I like eating Beans

I like eating Beans because I just like eating Beans.

You must be really 'tall' then.

As the myth goes...
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Ogamysamo: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

As the myth goes...
tell me more about the myth
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by LoveFayfay(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
mansakhalifa:

As the myth goes...

I so wish.....
I'm fucking short, man.
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by MummyGreat: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ogamysamo:
LITTLE FUN IS NOT A CRIME

what did you eat and why did you like eating it?

i like eating rice!

i do eat rice because i want my children to be as plenty as d grains of rice
BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Ogamysamo: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
MummyGreat:
BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����
don't worry am already in benue so no need, we do farm it here in our side also
Re: Make Some Fun: What Do You Like Eating, Why Do You Eat It? by Ogamysamo: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
LoveFayfay:

I so wish..... I'm fucking short, man.
it's the will of God thou

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria PLC Office Addresses / ,...... / I Almost Swallowed Stone From Peanuts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.