Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,959 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nothing Good Comes Easily! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nothing Good Comes Easily! (131 Views)

Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money / Loan Up To 5 Million Naira Easily With An Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Good Comes Easily! by Omoconsult(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
No matter how you paint it...once success is involved...

you must work to attain it.

I hate it when we try to replace hardwork with smart work...No!

both must go together...work hard and work smart as well.

Agree?

P.S: if you're not earning outside your normal 9-5 job...you're making a mistake.

You already have an active income(9-5)...Why don't you start thinking of ways to make multiple streams of passive income?

there's nothing sweeter than having money work for you...I'm telling you man...so sweet!

covid-19 opened our eyes to the power of the internet...

folks are now making extra cash aside their normal (9-5) jobs...I kid you not!

so take high-paying skills seriously...You can learn them online, buy courses, wisely invest...

All you need is 6months of laser focus and consistency...

match into 2022 a new person!

(1) (Reply)

Embex Digital - Web Development, Consulting And Legal Services / Why Local Business Promotion Is Important For Your Local Business / Greendot Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.