Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro (26425 Views)

Experience The Infinix Inbook X2 Plus Laptop / 25-year-old Nigerian Man Manufactures Nigeria’s First Carbon Fibre Car (photos) / Lenovo X1 Carbon (128gb/8gb, Keyboard Light) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by physise(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
The specs are not too shabby. Let's wait for the price
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Dozie32(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wow!! This is what we calk innovation, I know say Nokia go still dey infinix go produce car.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by purpinkx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Waiting for the “it will over heat”, “it cannot run PUGB”, “I rather buy Tom Tom” crew to come and talk trash as usual.

But wait oh... That neck we dey extend 180° so, the flex strong bah?

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by SlayerForever: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Will be cheap. Around 70k.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by watchindelta(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hope em no go hot oh

1 Like

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by izubext007: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
How much ?
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Sheriman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
inumidun2010:
Before you know it, This Infinix LAPTOP fit HIJACK NIGERIAN MARKET from HP and the REST.... I remembered the first time I saw a TECNO ANDROID PHONE with my PIANO TEACHER that YEAR... Who would ever thought they'll be DRAGGING MARKET with BRANDS like NOKIA....
THUMBS UP
Yeah but they have a long way to go
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Mewhizzp(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
inumidun2010:
Before you know it, This Infinix LAPTOP fit HIJACK NIGERIAN MARKET from HP and the REST.... I remembered the first time I saw a TECNO ANDROID PHONE with my PIANO TEACHER that YEAR... Who would ever thought they'll be DRAGGING MARKET with BRANDS like NOKIA....
THUMBS UP
Not even Dragging, they've hijacked the market.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Bigii(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tintinnoty:
The day I started hating on anything infinix was the day I realised you cannot run VPN with a 2 gig ram phone. The thing shock � me

Maybe only your 2gig ram infinix. The infinix Note 4 2gig Ram i was using years ago supports VPN
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by LCling: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Imagine 8GB Ram i7 core.
Oga hp etc go hear am oooo

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Topmaike007(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make the thing no cost maybe I go buy one wey I go use for hustling
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
nightbuzzer:
The Mobiles Giants of African Infinix Mobile has officially moved further into the laptop market .
infinix as a brand is know for providing good quality products for affordable price........

Below is the specification for your view

Operating System
Windows 10 Home

Dimensions
Width 323.5 mm
Depth 219.5mm
Height 16.3mm
Weight 1.48 kg

Dimension
Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1
Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7, Intel Iris Plus up to 64EU.

Display
Size 14 inches
Type IPS
Aspect Ratio16:9
Resolution 1920*1080
Maximum Brightness 300 nits
Colour Gamut 100% sRGB
Viewing Angle 178 degrees

*colour gamut、contrast ratio、 brightness、viewing angle are typical value.

Processor
Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1
Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1
Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7, Intel Iris Plus up to 64EU.

Memory
8 GB/16 GB

Storage

256GB/512 GB PCIe SSD

*The actual capacity after formatting may be less.

Battery
MaterialLithium polymer
Capacity55 Wh

Connectivity
Wi-Fi (X1)IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac,160MHz
2.4GHz and 5GHz
Wi-Fi (X1 Pro)IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax,160MHz
WiFi. 6,2.4GHz and 5GHz
2x2 MIMO
Bluetooth BT 5.1
Bluetooth BT 5.2

Ports
USB-C x 1 (support data, charging and DisplayPort)
USB 3.0 × 2 / USB 2.0 x 1
HDMI × 1
SD card slot x 1
camera switch x 1
3.5 mm Headset and Microphone Jack x 1

Keyboard and Touchpad
Full-size Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
Touchpad with Multi-touch

Camera
720P HD camera

Audio
tweeter:0.8W x 2
base:1.5W x 2
DTS audio processing
Microphone x 2
In The Box

Inbook X1

65W USB-C Power Adapter
USB-C Charger Cable
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card

Is it free?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Sluacoast(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
If they can work on the processor and battery life. Already know its gonna be at an affordable prices. They are gonna drag businesses with the likes of hp and Samsung. This is the beginning. I know they will go far with this new innovation

1 Like

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by talktalk4u: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
HP and Dell go soon they do activation for market ..... grin grin grin ....infinix don vex
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by talktalk4u: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sluacoast:
If they can work on the processor and battery life. Already know its gonna be at an affordable prices. They are gonna drag businesses with the likes of hp and Samsung. This is the beginning. I know they will go far with this new innovation
you get mouth ....one big bottle of beer for you
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by berbs: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
grin grin unah never top for phone nah lapppy unah enter, hope say e go cheap.

Not just lappy, they have smart TVs too.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Oshokalo: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
How much is it
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by skywalker240(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
inumidun2010:
THUMBS UP...... In the next 5 YEARS.... Expect every HOUSEHOLD to have a PC if this people mean BUSINESS.. Their FIRST TACTICS will be AFFORDABLE PRICES....Most NIGERIANS Dont CARE about what an AVERAGE DEVELOPER wants in a PC
in your dreams

this man thinks he will buy their laptop for as cheap as 50 thousand naira. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by GABRIEL6036: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Basitelo1:
grin
How much
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Sterope(f): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
What about a high end infinix phone? undecided
Tintinnoty:
The day I started hating on anything infinix was the day I realised you cannot run VPN with a 2 gig ram phone. The thing shock � me
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by piagetskinner(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lol…
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by talktalk4u: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
purpinkx:
Waiting for the “it will over heat”, “it cannot run PUGB”, “I rather buy Tom Tom” crew to come and talk trash as usual. oga try they talk with sense

But wait oh... That neck we dey extend 180° so, the flex strong bah?
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by skywalker240(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
purpinkx:
Waiting for the “it will over heat”, “it cannot run PUGB”, “I rather buy Tom Tom” crew to come and talk trash as usual[/color.

[color=red]But wait oh... That neck we dey extend 180° so, the flex strong bah?

Here i am baby, grin

Practice what you preach. angry
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Suspect33:
The white man produce, the black man consumes, and tomorrow we'll wonder why they don't rate us.

Years ago, China suffered the same ill treatment that the black race are facing today, but that changed when they earned respect by building their Nation

Racism will never end if we don't earn respect and independence to an extent, we screaming racism, playing the victim and wanting to be respected is just like a frustrated feminist yapping about 'all women should be respected' when they haven't done shit to earn it

RESPECT IS EARNED
You shouldn't look down on others because you're more advanced. Afford everyone basic human decency wether the small or mighty. That's what you should be preaching,and not this.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by skywalker240(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sterope:
What about a high end infinix phone? undecided
give an example of an infinix phone?

infact define high end phones, because last i checked they have never produced an high end device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by augustinedeboss(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
The laptop no even get graphics card
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Temmyboi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tintinnoty:

Are you serious? I use a 2GB Ram inifinix phone for personal stuff and VPN works well on it.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Saddieq: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cool coolCool
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by rottennaija(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
inumidun2010:
THUMBS UP...... In the next 5 YEARS.... Expect every HOUSEHOLD to have a PC if this people mean BUSINESS.. Their FIRST TACTICS will be AFFORDABLE PRICES....Most NIGERIANS Dont CARE about what an AVERAGE DEVELOPER wants in a PC

Interesting. If they can run more less bulky os like android, it would make sense. Probably transition in the future to harmony os.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Quahl: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na Mac book i know which one b INbook grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Sterope(f): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't think Infinix Zero 8 will struggle with that.

skywalker240:

give an example of an infinix phone?

infact define high end phones, because last i checked they have never produced an high end device.
Re: Infinix Manufactures Laptops Launches Inbook X1 And X1 Pro by Badbishop15(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
iTel bring out lappy, Infinix follow..
Nice competition..
Na Tecno and vivo remain...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / How To Choose Diesel Generator? / USA Used HP Probook 450 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.