Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 (1689 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Two Days Without Charging Your Infinix Hot 9 Is Cool / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Is Launching Soon, Mid June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by thesolutions(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
What next. My phone is still the same.

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by thesolutions(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
I have not noticed any changes.
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
You failed to upgrade your chipset and refresh rate too,that's why can't notice any changes...
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by 11Anonymous(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
The change is that your API level is now 30. UI changes will be brought to you through a new MiUI version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Deicide: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
I have been running Android 11 on my note 7 for over 6 months now
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Cboyflald(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
thesolutions:
I have not noticed any changes.

Really?! If I may asked do u make use of second space, dual apps, split screen?
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by thesolutions(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cboyflald:

This has been available from the day one that i bought the phone. i dont fancy them though.

1 Like

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by sunshineV(f): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
kukuma knack am for ground and get the phantom
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Ernesttoby30: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cboyflald:

Please and please, if you fancy your second space, don't update your phone else you won't see it. No second space after updating to version 11.

Speaking from experience cry I'm really pained

3 Likes

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by uboma(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deicide:

Are you for real?
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by thesolutions(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Please and please, if you fancy your second space, don't update your phone else you won't see it. No second space after updating to version 11.

That is true. Just noticed it. I don't fancy it though. But the update didn't solve this misbehaving of gboard.

1 Like

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Deicide: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
uboma:

Are you for real?
yeah, though custom rom
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by SqueezedPant: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

if you so much Miss it , you can degrade down to Android 10
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

you are a lier

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Cboyflald(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are a lier

Have u upgraded yours cause there is nothing like second space on my own Redmi 9 after upgrading to Android11

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Ernesttoby30: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are a lier

Please sir, i don't know you from Adam. Next time learn how to pass your message without sounding rude. I don't see reason why i should be lying over unnecessary things like this

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Cboyflald(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Please sir, i don't know you from Adam. Next time learn how to pass your message without sounding rude. I don't see reason why i should be lying over unnecessary things like this

Pls how do you use two apps simultaneously without split-screen?
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Ernesttoby30: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Cboyflald:

Pls how do you use two apps simultaneously without split-screen?

I'm not using two apps bro. Those are just two different screenshots. I uploaded them individually
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

why did you cover the device name? You no even Sabi lie.
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Ernesttoby30: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:

Guy abeg rest. My device name gat nothing to do with you. Abi your device lost? I've dropped my screenshots for you to confirm that there's no second space in my phone.

You are now talking about device name. What do you really want?
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Guy abeg rest. My device name gat nothing to do with you. Abi your device lost? I've dropped my screenshots for you to confirm that there's no second space in my phone.

You are now talking about device name. What do you really want?
that's not a xiaomi phone. Are you expecting 2nd space on your tecno?

1 Like

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by skywalker240(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oga, phantom X will update to Android 20

Go and get it
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by edoairways: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deicide:
How come?
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by edoairways: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
thesolutions:
That is true. Just noticed it. I don't fancy it though. But the update didn't solve this misbehaving of gboard.
This what I have been experiencing on my note 8
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Sainthia: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you saw miui version, you still dey doubt the phone.

1 Like

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Shuregirl: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Xiaomi users dey suffer sha, one of the commenters just called another person a liar cos he complained of his displeasure shocked
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Viiictor10(m): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

font name pls
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by Meister(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Were you making use of your second space before the update though ? Cause I know for a fact that if your second space was active before updating it wouldn't have been removed.

You can still force the second space to show up but it's not advisable cause Xiaomi removed it for a reason
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by tayo60(f): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

Me too, I can't find my second space anymore.
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by tayo60(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Cboyflald:

Have u upgraded yours cause there is nothing like second space on my own Redmi 9 after upgrading to Android11
After I updated to android 11, my second space disappeared
Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by tayo60(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
This is mine.

Re: Now That Redmi 9 Is Running Android11 by thesolutions(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
tayo60:
This is mine.
Don't panic too much. You can still access your second space. Just draw the pattern of your second space and you will be on it. My second space is opening for now even though it is not on my phone settings. The split screen is gone completely. Tried using the show keys to access it but it didn't work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Pro Max Back Glass / The 26 Best Uses For The Ipad / Gionee Pioneer P4S Launched

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.