Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Cute Nairaland Couple Begins A 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cute Nairaland Couple Begins A 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge (276 Views)

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Shocking Results!!! I Tried Chloe Ting 2022 Weight Loss Challenge.... And It Wor / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Nairaland Couple Begins A 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge by FABROTech: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
For over 3 years I had not been to the gym. I am fat, getting bigger each passing day and to tell you that I was actually feeling like I was living well all this while.
In all honesty sometimes after I climb a steep step, the way I breathe tells me that something is really not ok with my health.
Until I discovered Exercise.
This is the most beautiful thing that I have discovered this year even though God has really blessed me in many ways in this 2021.
Of what use will it be if I make all the money in the world and I just drop dead one day maybe while answering a call?
The people who did not know how you laboured to make the money will be the ones to enjoy it. They will not look back while enjoying the fruits of your labour.
My wife and I started this Couples’ Weight Loss Challenge to encourage other couples who have not been to the gym in the last 12 months.
If you have not been to the gym in the past 18 months, this challenge is for you.
All you have to do is to join any gym near you and register for 3 months.
You can join our Facebook group or send us your progress video.
I post daily videos of my gym activities on our YouTube channel.

Follow us on Instagram @onlinefitnessgym7
WhatsApp: 2349037106557
Together we burn fat and live longer for our loved ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIc_dqrkCWI

Re: Cute Nairaland Couple Begins A 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge by FABROTech: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hash Tag Couples' Weight Loss Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekvfqHT6CP4
Re: Cute Nairaland Couple Begins A 90 Days Weight Loss Challenge by FABROTech: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Let's go

(1) (Reply)

Leo Messi Leaves Barcelona: All The Reactions / The Most Exciting Premier League Transfers Ever. / Lionel Messi’s PSG Shirt Sold Out In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.