Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo (22353 Views)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by wallrichy: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ofcourse he did. We were together in the living room watching the game while some stupid fulanis were parading the villa doing Almajaris up and down....

Deputy1111:
The winning was another pride for our dear country Nigeria,,,

I suspecting the VP watch the match sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Kingstanding: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deputy1111:
The winning was another pride for our dear country Nigeria,,,

I suspecting the VP watch the match sef
. That is what VP know how to do best. When Isreallite was leaving the country of Egpty Almighty God told Isreallite that the Egyptian you see today you shall never see them know more. I pray to Almighty God the God of Heaven and Earth the APC we see today we shall never see them in government beyond 2023 in Jesus mighty name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Tmb78(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Biafra national basketball team 90-87 USA. Out of 15 players, 12 are Igbo. What a people. grin grin In fact, Igbo Amaka big time.
Thank God! At least,we won't hear "we are marginalized" on this thread today

5 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by UnabashedIPOB: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
On Sunday, the Nigeria basketball team, D’Tiger becomes the first African nation to defeat Team USA.

I bet you, the FULANIS who claim to OWN NIGERIA are NOT even represented but yet they REAP all the BENEFITS. What are these UNCIRCUMCISED TERRORISTS good for other than raping and pillaging? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by lanocfoods: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dpharisee:
BASKET BALL
NIGERIA VS USA
90 87
THE WINNER IS
NIGERIA!!!
Interestingly the team make up is:
SE 13
SW 1
SS 1
Another SW player in the match (Adebayo) played for team USA

THE SOUTHERNERS ARE TRULY A GREAT PEOPLE.
This is one of the beauties of our Diversity.
Nigeria a great people and a great Nation.
CONGRATULATIONS

I am looking for people from Futa Jalon in the team since quota system was not applied as they are trying to introduce to Super Eagles cheesy
They don't play sports all they know is how to bomb people

3 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Biafra beat the USA in basketball. What do you call a team that has 13 Igbo players out of 15 players?
Simple... ONE NIGERIA! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Chi133(f): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
On Sunday, the Nigeria basketball team, D’Tiger becomes the first African nation to defeat Team USA, although it was an exhibition but the defeat didn’t go well with Team USA Basketball fans.

In a recent development, the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo while delivering a speech at the send forth ceremony of team Nigeria for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games at the state House yesterday made a reference to the 90-87 defeat against the US team led by all-world forward Kevin Durant. ‘‘For anyone who thinks we are joking, maybe they haven’t seen the exihibition basket ball game on Saturday against the USA team, especially that amazing block by Precious Achuwa against Kevin Durant (KD) who is probably the best NBA player probably right now, so Precious, you are the real MVP’’, he said.

Following the development, American celebrity sports commentator, Kelvin Clancy had taken to his Twitter account to express disappointment that the United States had lost to Nigeria’s D’Tigers.
”’We lost to Nigeria in Basketball? Do they even have food?
”You know what am just gonna watch UFC,” he wrote.

Contrary to his opinion, the US coach Gregg Popovich said “I thought that the Nigerian team played very physically, did a great job in that regard and knocked down a lot of 3s,”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klddV5_HJ-E

They are all igbos. Is just Igbos vs USA

1 Like

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by mancoconut: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Yorubas tend do well in combat sports and have produced the likes of Adesanya and Anthony Joshua etc... Yorubas also do well in football.

Igbos largely dominate/rule football, basketball, American NFL sports and track and field.

South South people especially Delta state indigenes do very well in boxing, track and field, and football.

What are the North good at when it comes to sports?

4 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Thank you Mr Vice President, the D,Tigers really made us proud
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:
Biafra national basketball team 90-87 USA. Out of 15 players, 12 are Igbo. What a people. grin grin In fact, Igbo Amaka big time.
No QUOTA SYSTEM.
That's meritocracy in action.

2 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Lambarry1: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
See midget analyzing basketball. When there are other pressing national issues.
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by phymeon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
”’We lost to Nigeria in Basketball? Do they even have food? "You know what am just gonna watch UFC,”

That guy called Kelvin Clancy is not OK upstairs. What does food got to do with sport?

Even the UFC na Africans/Nigerian dey reign there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by messenger4891: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dpharisee:
BASKET BALL
NIGERIA VS USA
90 - 87
THE WINNER IS
NIGERIA!!!
Interestingly the team make up is:
SE 13
SW 1
SS 1
Another SW player in the match (Adebayo) played for team USA

THE SOUTHERNERS ARE TRULY A GREAT PEOPLE.
This is one of the beauties of our Diversity.
Nigeria a great people and a great Nation.
CONGRATULATIONS

I am looking for people from Futa Jalon in the team since quota system was not applied as they are trying to introduce to Super Eagles cheesy
Insensitive !!
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
tillaman:
PYO should better not say anything before PMB sends him on another errand, he will think PYO is less busy and all

E choke

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Bakin3(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Call for your Bio Digester Toilet(Modern Soakaway) . It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔No odour

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Biafra beat the USA in basketball. What do you call a team that has 13 Igbo players out of 15 players?

Rest guy. Just don't Shane yourself here, are you not seeing the colour of the kit. Why force what's not. They are not like those who cause mayhem just because Kanu ask them to.

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Champneys: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Osinbade Oloshi, what do you know about basketball?!
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by aspabay(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
BiafIntel:

Nigeria beat USA.

Cry me like a River...

Who recognizes an online country....
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by seguntijan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Quota system was not used to select the team that is why they are performing

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by adelaja70(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
KingsizeD:
Osinbade the short man devil go just open mouth and talk careless , if the teammates didn't japa from this Godforsaken country will they have the tenacity and skill to whoop USA asses ?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
I dedicate that Victory to the USA counsellors at the embassy because no matter how many VISAS applications they deny , we must all Japa from the UAR and be great.
Epo ti ta si e lopolo.. So i won't take your gibberish serious. Awon omokomo

2 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by adelaja70(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Champneys:
Osinbade Oloshi, what do you know about basketball?!
Baba e oloshi..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Marknsukabag: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
mancoconut:
Yorubas tend do well in combat sports and have produced the likes of Adesanya and Anthony Joshua etc... Yorubas also do well in football.

Igbos largely dominate/rule football, basketball, American NFL sports and track and field.

South South people especially Delta state indigenes do very well in boxing, track and field, and football.

What are the North good at when it comes to sports?
trekking from Kano to benue by bush with cows.
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Ezmans: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
The team was so fantastic against Argentina last night I really enjoyed there game
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Those guys are good cool
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Izychi: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Birikiti:
PYO is so high on emotional intelligence!

Politics aside, it'd be great to have him as Nigerian president;

Someone that can awaken the patriotic spirit in all Nigerians and make them proud of their country.

Someone that knows how to build bridges and calm the nerves of agitators

Someone who has innovative ideas to make the country work (his stints as acting President speak loudly)

Someone who can engage the man/woman on the street in meaningful, stimulating convo and do the same with powerful Presidents world over

Let me stop before they think I'm campaigning.

You read my mind!

How I so wish he becomes the next president! He has what it takes! He can unite the country, and bring peace to the waring factions. And he's intelligent. He knows what needs to be done...

Please feel free to campaign already!

NB: I'm not even a Yoruba man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Just imagine if the Yoruba-Greek boy and his brothers join this Nigerian team? I tell you the will bring the Olympic Gold home with no stress.

He is Yorba-Igbo
His name is Ugo Adetokumbo
He is called Greek freek because he nationalized there. And the Antetokounmpo is the Greek transliteration of Adetokumbo.

2 Likes

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by BiafIntel: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Tmb78:
Thank God! At least,we won't hear "we are marginalized" on this thread today
You dare not try your devilish quota system in your zoo national sports teams especially when a foreign coach is involved. It's always on merit, so Igbos must dominate and there are no apologies to any of you buffoon.

1 Like

Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by Femeto: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shot man. He go do like say him no sabi wetin dey sup.
Re: D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo by slivertongue: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I lie this man. He Sabi.

He knows how e dey go for town

At least we won't hear "We are marginalized on this thread" grin

governance sud be like team sports where talent and merits rules. nepotism affects all and sundry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Visits As Wike Becomes Most Sought After Bride In UK / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed / PIB Would Permit Only Dangote Refinery, NNPC To Import Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.